剧集 | 图书馆员(2014) | 导航列表
Can you describe these people for me?
你能向我描述下这些人吗
Well, one of them had a right fine pair of reds.
让我想想 他们其中一人有一对傲人的双峰
Ah. Red rubies for...
啊 红宝石的押韵是(胸器)
Yeah.
很正点
These tattoos, Joe Blakes?
这些纹身像乔·布莱克的一样吗
You're a sharp wooden plank.
你的思维真的太敏锐了
Santa's not missing. He was grabbed.
圣诞老人没有失踪 他被劫持了
Local surveillance cameras use Wi-Fi,
当地的监视摄像头使用的是无线连接
so I popped open the hard drives.
所以我打开了硬盘存储
There's no sign of him.
没有他的踪迹
People who grabbed him had tattoos.
劫持他的人有纹身
Joe Blakes. Snakes.
乔·布莱克 蛇的纹身
Serpent Brotherhood.
灵蛇会
It's him. Him who?
是他 他是谁
From the Serpent Brotherhood.
他是灵蛇会的一员
You all met Lamia, but I'm the only one who met him.
你们都见过拉米亚 但是我是唯一一个见过他的
He's the boss. Um, Dulaque.
他是老大 呃 杜拉克
Dulaque?
杜拉克
Of course that's what he's calling himself.
他当然这么称呼他自己了
Of course.
猜着就是
Uh, quick question, Jenkins.
呃 我有个问题 詹金斯
What the hell are you talking about?
你到底在说什么
If Dulaque and the Serpent Brotherhood
如果杜拉克和灵蛇会
have Santa, at least we know what happens next.
劫走了圣诞老人 我们至少能猜到接下来会发生什么
Dulaque kills him.
杜拉克会杀了他
He kills Santa Claus.
他绝对会杀了圣诞老人
Ho, ho, ho.
吼 吼 吼
Santa was not expecting this turn of events.
圣诞老人并不期待事情有如此的转变
Santa wouldn't, would he?
圣诞老确实不期待 对吗
Santa has spent a year
圣诞老人花了一年的时间
gathering a magical power from the entire human race,
从人间收集了强大的魔法力量
so we will kill him precisely at midnight.
所以我们会准时在午夜时分杀了他
Kill Santa?
杀了圣诞老人
Well that's one way to end up on the naughty list.
这倒是一种可以上淘气鬼名单的方法
Thus releasing the power of his magic unto us.
然后将他魔法的力量转移到我们身上
Why not kill him now and forget all the pageantry?
为什么不跳过这些繁文缛节 干脆现在就杀了他呢
The closer to midnight, the more power we harvest.
越接近午夜 我们收获的力量就越多
Santa's very disappointed in you, Lamia.
圣诞老人对你很失望 拉米亚
Santa knows why you wanna do this,
圣诞老人知道你为什么会这么做
but Santa also knows it's the wrong way.
但是圣诞老人也知道这是不对的
Santa knows that you wanna help people deep down.
他深信你心底是想要帮助人们的
He knows that...
他深信
Ack!
啊
Mistletoe, poinsettia, and holly.
槲寄生 一品红 冬青枝
Take him to the library. We finish him at midnight.
带他去图书馆 我们在午夜了结他
If all they have to do is kill him,
如果他们只是单纯得想杀了他
there's no need to move him. He's still in London.
那就没有必要带他去别的地方 他一定还在伦敦
You remember where Dulaque's office was
你还记得你第一次见杜拉克的时候
the first time you were there?
他的办公室在哪儿吗
I didn't see his address.
我没有看见具体的地址
I was in the car. I was blindfolded.
我在一辆车上 我被蒙上了眼睛
Well, that's a start. Better than a start.
至少是个开端 甚至好过开端
One thing every thief knows,
所有小偷都应知道的一件事
London is the most heavily surveilled city in the world.
就是伦敦是世界上监控最严密的城市
Average person gets caught on camera 300 times a day.
每人平均每天会被监控器拍到近300次
Yeah, but I think they'd be
话虽如此 但我觉得
pretty careful not to catch Santa on camera.
他们会很小心不让圣诞老人被拍到
Yeah. But what about you on your first trip?
没错 但是你第一次去的时候就不一定了
Were they that careful with you?
他们会那么小心不让你被拍到吗
Good having a thief.
家有神偷真好
Yeah. Still there's half a million cameras
没错 但伦敦仍然有无数台监控
in London itself and we got to narrow it down.
我们得缩小范围
All right. You got a photographic memory,
好吧 你有视觉成像的特异功能
what do you got from that first visit?
你第一次去的时候有什么印象
But I didn't see anything.
但是我什么都没看见啊
Skip sight. Other senses.
跳过视觉 用你其他的感官回忆
Okay.
好吧
We landed at Heathrow.
我们抵达希思罗机场
We took a helicopter into the city.
我们乘直升机进到市区
Not too many helicopter landing spots in the city.
市区没有多少飞机降落点
Helicopter, whirlybird,
直升机 直升飞机
Bernoulli's principle exploited by Sikorsky...
西科尔斯基的伯努利定律
Cassandra. Cassandra, listen. Focus.
卡珊德拉 卡珊德拉 听着 集中注意力
All right? Just don't see it, listen.
好吗 不要去看 试图去听
Okay.
好的
We were high up, then we drove
我们在高空中
for five and a half minutes
然后开车开了5分半钟
and there was a bridge in the middle.
路中间出现一座桥
North or south.
往北还是往南
The car was warmer on the right-hand side
早上车的右手边更暖
in the morning, so we were going north.
所以我们是往北开
Got a radius.
固定了一片区域
And nicely for us, a lot of them have police and city cameras
我们很幸运 这片区域有很多警方和城市监控
and they do not wipe their hard drives,
并且保存了监控录像
so we're going into the police servers...
所以我们登录警方服务器
That ain't legal.
这可不合法
Not even remotely.
一点儿也不
Got a street, not a building.
只有一条街 没有任何建筑
It was really, really old.
那是一座非常古老的建筑
Then we got it.
我们找到了
That's the Chamberlain house right there on that street.
正是那条街上的宫廷建筑
It's a classic Victorian.
经典的维多利亚时期建筑
It was designed by Bevins, very historical building.
由贝文思设计 很古老的历史建筑
I thought you did art, not architecture.
我以为你研究的是艺术不是建筑
Architecture is just art we live in.
建筑只是人类艺术的一部分
Why doesn't anybody get that?
为什么你们总是不明白
Shh.
嘘
It's just...
只是
There's not a lot of three thousand year old
你能经常见到三千年前 的
Nefertiti busts laying around.
埃及王后的半身像四处摆放吗
No, there are not.
当然很少见
You'd be Stone then.
你就是斯通了吧
I've read your work. You're quite gifted.
读过你的书 你很有天赋
Pity you don't have the courage
可惜你没胆量
to publish under your own name.
用你自己的名字发表
Hello, darling.
嗨 亲爱的
Darling?
叫我亲爱的
Last time I saw you, you were trying to murder me with a sword.
上次见你的时候 你还试图用剑把我刺死呢
I don't get out the katana to murder just anybody, cowboy.
我的军刀可不是随便什么人都杀的 小牛仔
You're special.
你可是很特别哦
And the guardian.
还有你 守护者
The last time I saw you,
上次我见你的时候
you were in that green dress.
你还穿着小绿裙呢
No Librarian to protect you this time, love.
这次没有图书馆员可以保护你们了 宝贝们
And really, what sort of guardian
再说了 哪种守护者
needs to be saved by her librarian?
还需要他的图书馆员来救他
Kill them, but no guns.
杀了他们 但别用枪
I don't want anything in here damaged.
我不想把这里的宝物破坏了
Whoa! Is it... is this yours? This... uh, what is this?
哇 这是你的么 这是 这是什么
A qiao bin? Oh.
噢 一个乔兵
Look at the blue design under the underglaze.
瞧这釉下彩的蓝色设计
Quite brilliant, his signature.
还有他的签名 相当绝伦
What do you think this is?
这是什么时候的
Do you think this is late 1426, maybe early 1427?
1426年末 还是1427年初
I reckon there's probably only like
我看这个
one of these in the whole world, huh?
可是世界上独一无二的吧 嗯
You wouldn't.
你不能
No, I mean... well, uh...
不 不能怎样
whoa! What do we got here? What is it?
哇 这到底是什么宝物
A thousand-year-old Kublai Khan,
1000年前的忽必烈像
剧集 | 图书馆员(2014) | 导航列表