剧集 | 图书馆员(2014) | 导航列表
that I wasn't who I used to be.
我已经不是往日那个天才这一惨痛的现实
We should be finishing the judging.
评审应该很快就会结束了
Which room did we put the trophies in?
我们把奖杯放在哪了
No, I'm dodging one of the crazy mothers.
不 我在躲一个疯狂的妈妈
Oh my.
我的天
I'm in through the main website.
我侵入了主站
There are thousands of downloads,
软件被下载了几千次
but at this location right now, there are...
但在这个位置有...
27 active users.
27位活跃用户
Three times three times three.
三乘三乘三
That's the rule of three thrice over.
这是三的立方 数三法则
So...
所以说...
So any backlash... Increases exponentially.
任何的反冲 也会以指数增加
Jenkins, we found something.
詹金斯 我们找到线索了
There is some sort of accidental super-coven...
有个意外出现的超级女巫团...
What? Right now? Okay, okay.
什么 现在吗 好的 好的
Jenkins is freaking out about something.
詹金斯不知道为什么事大惊小怪
Look, if all of those
如果这些孩子
kids are using that spell against each other,
都在用咒语对付其他人
then a giant feedback loop is building inside that STEM fair.
那科技数工展内将形成巨大的反馈回路
Okay, I'll handle Jenkins.
好 我去处理詹金斯的事
You make sure these kids don't turn the school
你确保这些孩子们不会把学校变成
into a smoking crater.
战火纷纷的弹坑
Yes.
是的
Hi, there.
你好
Oh, hi! This is amazing.
你好 这里真棒
Is she meant to be here, as in the library recruited her?
她该来这里吗 是图书馆雇佣她了吗
Assuredly not.
肯定不是
Um, I'm assuming we have
我想这里应该有那种
one of those memory-wiping doohickeys.
清除记忆的小玩意吧
Might want to get that. Colonel baird...
赶紧拿去吧 贝尔德上校
Ms. McCabe, I'm sure you must be very confused right now.
摩凯布小姐 想必你现在一定疑惑万分
No, actually.
一点也不
You fell. You bumped your...
其实你摔了一跤 撞到了...
No, actually?
一点也不吗
No, actually.
一点也不
Everything just got much, much clearer.
一切都清楚得多了
Colonel Baird...
贝尔德上校
I would like you to meet Morgan le Fay.
这位是仙女摩根
Lucinda McCabe is...
露辛达·摩凯布是...
Morgan le Fay.
仙女摩根
I know that name.
我知道这名字
And you're a Librarian? Sort of know that name.
你是图书管♥理♥员♥吗 在哪听过
Oh, Guardian. Sorry. I'll talk slower.
原来是守护者 我会说慢点
Hey!
你够了
Sister of King Arthur,
亚瑟王的姐姐
responsible for the downfall of Camelot.
是摧毁卡梅洛的罪魁祸首
Oh, come now.
别这么说嘛
We both know that's not true, Galeas.
你我都知道事实并非如此 格莱尔
The most powerful witch on the planet
地球上魔力最强大的女巫
raised an army and killed Arthur.
齐军杀死了亚瑟王
No. I prefer "sorceress."
不 我更喜欢"魔法师"的称号♥
"Witch" has too much gender baggage.
女巫太有性别指代性了
Oh! You've found one.
你们找到这个软件了
It's lovely, isn't it?
很可爱对吧
A word to the wise...
给你们个忠告
I'd stay here for the next few minutes if I were you.
接下来还是躲在这比较好
It's all about to begin -- the feedback loop,
反馈回路快要开始了
All this magic flying around,
所有的魔法都会漫天飞舞
the rule of three coming to punish
数三法则实现 以惩戒
all those naughty, little boys and girls.
顽劣的人类 无知的孩童
Now, if you'll excuse me Colonel, shoot her.
好了 恕我失陪 上校 开枪
Don't tell me who to shoot, Jenkins. Thank you, Guardian.
别命令我开枪 詹金斯 谢了 守护者
Oh, I will shoot you, but not because he says so.
我会对你开枪 但不是因他之命
What happens to those kids when the backlash begins?
反馈回路实现后那些孩子会怎么样
She is one of the most evil creatures Hold your tongue.
她是史上最为邪恶的生物 闭嘴
Please. If shooting me was an option,
拜托 如果枪♥支♥能杀死我
How do you think I would have survived the 19th century?
你觉得我怎么能在19世纪存活
When Tennyson became popular, it was a nightmare.
坦尼森掌权后 人生简直宛如地狱
No. She has left a trail of blood a thousand years long.
不 她手上的血债无数
Go, get her, whatever the cost!
快追上去杀了她 不惜一切代价
Morgan le Fay -- she's the one who built the app.
软件是仙女摩根编的
Actually, Ukrainian programmers built the app.
实际上 编程的是乌克兰的程序员
I just built the wish spell.
我只是加入了许愿魔咒
You hurt kids? That's awful.
你居然伤害孩子们 太恶毒了
I never hurt anyone, darling. That's the scam.
我从未伤害过任何人 这是一个骗局
Put magic in the hands of mortals,
把魔法交到凡人手上
and they will inevitably destroy each other.
他们必然会相互毁灭
I just sit back and wait for the rule of three
我只需要等着数三法则实现
to kick out its backlash.
引起反馈回路
So you're doing it for a cheap thrill, then.
你这么做只是为了好玩吗
Please. All that magic floating around, all that destruction,
拜托 这么多魔力满天飞 强大的破坏力
I just skim off the top, recharge my powers, stay young.
我只需要从中抽取些许 当做充电 青春永驻
Whoa.
这么牛
Well, she could be anywhere in history.
她有可能在历史上任何一个时间点
No. She's still here, 'cause she's not done yet.
不 她还在这 因为她还没得手
I'll go north. You go south.
我去北面 你去南面
All right. Pull the fire alarm.
启动火警警报
Evacuate everyone.
疏散众人
No. Those 27 kids -- they're linked by magic.
不行 那27个孩子之间有魔法羁绊
The rule of three can find them anywhere.
走到哪里数三法则都能找到他们
So we got to protect them from here.
那我们得在这保护他们吗
A Faraday cage. It's, like, a container
法拉第笼 就像是个容器
That energy can't get into or out of.
任何能量都无法流通
Right. It protects everything inside
对 这就能保护屏蔽罩里面的人
from an electrical charge.
免受电击了
We don't have time to construct something like that.
我们没时间组装这玩意
Somebody already did.
有人已经组装好了
Hey, hey! What are you doing?! Are you crazy?!
你干什么呢 疯了吗
Okay. You were assigned this booth, this table, weren't you?
这是你们被指派的摊位和桌子 对吧
Yeah. We're all assigned our booths
是的 摊位都是
by the McCabe foundation. Why?
摩凯布基金会指派的 怎么了
Stone, look at this.
斯通 看看这个
Five legs on a round table. It's a pentagram.
圆桌上有五条桌脚 这是五芒星
Le Fay wanted to keep Amy in the fair. The longer you're in,
仙女想把艾米留在展会中 你在这越久
the more hostility would be thrown at you.
对你的敌意也会逐渐累积
More backlash, better harvest.
更多回路 更大的收♥货♥
Okay, so, we need to take the legs off the table, spread them out,
我们得把桌脚拆下来 分散开去
and then get everyone inside the pentagram.
然后让所有人都进到五芒星中间来
And you think that'll work?
你觉得这能成功吗
It will if we supercharge it.
如果我们能为其提供足够能量
The app, it -- it's a focusing spell.
那个软件 是个聚集咒语
So if we plant the stakes
所以如果我们重置木桩
and then use it to focus all of our energy
利用它来集中我们所有的能量
on creating the faraday cage, protecting the kids...
用来创造法拉第笼 保护这些孩子
Do you think you can map out the pentagram?
你觉得你能画出五芒星吗
I was a surveyor for 10 years.
我做测量员做了十年呢
I can estimate distance like a tachymeter.
我对距离的估算就像是视距仪
Yes. Do it. I'll find jones,
棒 去吧 我会找到琼斯s
get some more phones.
再拿些手♥机♥
Five legs, but...
五条腿 但是
There's only four of us.
我们只有四个人
No, five. You have me.
不 5个 你还有我
No, they most certainly do not have you!
不 他们显然不能算上你
You never used the app for bad.
你从没用过软件做坏事
Look, I don't know what's going on here,
我不知道这里是怎么回事
But you are trying to make us lose this comp--
但你在试图让我们输掉
Mom, stop! Stop.
妈妈 够了 别说了
It's me, not us.
是我 不是我们
It's my life.
这是我的生活
剧集 | 图书馆员(2014) | 导航列表