剧集 | 图书馆员(2014) | 导航列表
It's oranges.
有橘子
Listen, listen, listen.
听我说 听我说
All right? Now, your sensations need a context.
听我说 你的感官需要一个环境
All right, one place
回想一个地方
where you remember smelling the oranges,
你记得曾经闻到橘子的味道
A strong memory, something stronger than a smell.
比橘子味道更强烈的记忆
It's breakfast. Okay.
早餐 好的
Breakfast. I'm...12.
早餐 我当时12岁
All right. Go right there. Lock in on that.
好的 就是这里 回到12岁那年
My dad's doing the bills,
我爸爸在处理账单
and I balanced the checkbook in my head.
我用心算 算清了所有的账目
He's so proud of me.
他很为我骄傲
They're both so proud of me.
他们都以我为豪
Got it!
搞定
That's old iron.
这铁年代久远了
I can cut through it with a welding torch.
有焊割机就切得开
I don't suppose you packed one of those, did you?
你不会随身带着焊割机吧
Actually, Cassandra did.
实际上 卡桑德拉带了
In the truck, there's an oxygen tank in the first-aid kid.
在车里 急救箱里有氧气罐
Would you mind?
去拿下好吗
The helicopter!
直升飞机
To sustain a flame, create the thermic lance,
要想保证火焰持久 制成热喷枪
you need a high-energy medium.
你需要高能量导体
Most people would use metal,
大多数人会用金属
Like magnesium,
比如镁
but a high-protein meat, like prosciutto,
但高蛋白肉类 比如意大利熏火腿
stuffed into a cucumber works just as well.
塞进黄瓜里 也是很好的导体
Bacon would be better, but...
培根会更好 不过
Ready?
准备好了吗
Cutting tool
焊割机
both effective and delicious.
好吃又实用
I'll be back.
我很快回来
He just made a cutting torch out of a picnic lunch.
他用野餐材料做出了焊割机
This is exactly like my day job.
跟我的日常工作一样
Talented.
身手不错
You should work for us.
你该来为我们工作
I like the Librarian.
我喜欢图书管♥理♥员♥
He's weird, but it's interesting.
虽然是个怪胎 但是很有趣
I'll tell him that when I kill him.
等我杀他的时候会转告的
Mind if I cut in?
介意我打扰一下吗
You brought a crowbar to a sword fight?
跟我比剑你居然用撬棍
I was trained by Excalibur.
我可是跟神剑练出来的
I think I'm gonna be okay.
应该没问题
We do not want to be here!
此地不宜久留
Time to go!
该走了
Stone, how are we doing? I'm done!
斯通 进展如何 已经搞定
Congratulations.
恭喜
You just did something
你们刚刚做到了
that no librarian's been able to do in 1,000 years.
其他图书管♥理♥员♥一千年都未曾做到的事
You found the crown of King Arthur.
你找到了亚瑟王的王冠
Not bad for their first...
他们第一次出外勤
Only...
也是唯一一次
Time out.
做得不错
What did you do on your first time out?
你第一次出外勤做了什么
I recovered the Spear of Destiny
我找到了命运之矛
and stopped an extradimensional pyramid power
阻止了异次元金字塔力量
from taking over the world.
侵略地球
Now you're just showing off.
臭显摆什么
Flynn? How did you become a Librarian?
弗林 你为什么成了图书管♥理♥员♥
Uh, the previous librarian...Died.
因为之前的图书管♥理♥员♥ 死了
So, if we're the last candidates,
如果我们是最后的候选人
does one of us become the librarian if you die?
如果你死了 我们会有人成为图书管♥理♥员♥吗
It's the perimeter alarm.
是边界警报
Installed a new security system after the last break-in.
上次被入侵之后就装了新安保系统
How long till they get past the elevators?
他们到电梯需要多久
Well, it's not just a secret door.
电梯不仅是秘密之门
It's an actual magical portal.
也是真正的魔法通道
There's no way that they can breach it,
他们无法闯进来
unless you disable it from the inside.
除非从内部打开
Somebody let them in?!
有人放他们进来了
Find the crown.
找到王冠
The crown.
王冠
Okay, everybody split up. Find Charlene.
大家都分开 找到莎琳
I'm going after the crown.
我去保护王冠
I'm with you.
我跟你去
I got my own backup!
我有帮手
'Cal, come!
小剑 过来
Is that a flying sword?
那是把会飞的剑吗
Excalibur. Of course it is.
亚瑟王神剑 好吧
Come on, old friend. Can't argue with that.
走吧 老朋友 这还真是没话说
Let's go. He's got a flying sword.
走吧 他有一把会飞的剑
Don't worry, Cassandra.
别担心 卡桑德拉
I was hoping for a rematch.
正想和你再比试一局呢
Well, I brought a sword this time.
这次我带了一把剑来
Let her go, Lamia.
放开她 拉米娅
She's no threat to you. She's not even a librarian.
她威胁不到你 她甚至不是图书管♥理♥员♥
Let her go, and I'll give you back...The...
放开她 我就把...
Crown.
王冠给你
Cassandra.
卡桑德拉
They said they could save me.
他们说可以救我
That only magic can save me.
他们说只有魔法能救我
They're the Serpent Brotherhood.
他们是毒蛇兄弟会的人
Serpents lie.
毒蛇都爱说谎
The library has been breached.
图书馆已经被入侵
The serpent brotherhood is everywhere.
到处都是毒蛇兄弟会的人
No one comes into my library without my permission.
未经允许 谁都不能进入我的图书馆
Do it.
动手
The li--library's gotten very big.
图...图书馆已经非常大了
It's, uh-it's going to take both of us.
得耗尽我俩之力
I know.
我知道
Oh, he'll never save his receipts.
他以后又会忘记留收据了
Merlin forged this crown
梅林打造了这枚王冠
so that Arthur could control his weapons of power.
为了让亚瑟控制他的兵器
And the greatest of all weapons...
而所有兵器中最强大的...
A magic sword
魔法剑
Excalibur!
亚瑟王神剑
'Cal, no!
小剑 不要
'Cal, come!
小剑 过来
You're powerful,
你很强大
more than you know...
虽然你并不自知
But not that powerful.
但也不过如此
Flynn!
弗林
Tell Dulaque we have the key.
告诉杜拉克 钥匙拿到了
We'll open the lock,
我们会打开锁
and magic will return to the world.
魔法♥会♥回归这个世界
First...Kill the Librarian.
首先 杀了图书管♥理♥员♥
Yes, ma'am.
是 长官
Tell me again how you don't need a Guardi...
再跟我说一次你不需要守护者...
Aah! Flynn!
弗林
That wound is bad.
伤口很严重
Excalibur.
神剑
Lamia got the crown, and she had control over Excalibur.
拉米娅拿到了王冠 控制了神剑
Let me treat the bleeding.
让我帮你止血
You can't treat it. It's a magical wound.
止不了的 这是魔法攻击
need, um... Wwhat are you wait!
我需要... 你要干什么 等等
We got to go find cassandra!
我们得找到卡桑德拉
No. She's the one who let them in.
不 是她放他们进来的
Well, my lack of faith in humanity is restored.
好吧 我再也不相信人性了
Yeah, that's better.
这样好多了
That helps the pain.
疼痛减轻了
剧集 | 图书馆员(2014) | 导航列表