剧集 | 图书馆员(2014) | 导航列表
额 也许我们可以帮你整理录入它们
We're librarians, too.
我们也是图书馆员
Really?
真的吗
Really.
真的
You know, as a trustee of this collection,
作为这些藏书的受托人
I have a sacred duty.
我有职责在身
I have to document all of these
我得先登记好这些
before I can expose anymore.
才能拿出更多的藏书
Sorry.
所以抱歉了
We need someone who can pick a lock.
我们得找个能撬开那锁的人
Feel for the pins.
仔细感觉撞针
These are standard five-pin locks.
这些是标准的五撞针型锁
Kitchen locks will be the same.
厨房♥门锁也是这种
Now, push each pin up until it locks into place.
现在把每个撞针都挑起来 直到它顶在那里
Then turn.
再转一下
There you go.
就打开啦
Little bit of practice
再多练练
and you'll be swimming in tapioca.
你就可以想吃多少木薯粉就吃多少
Problem is
问题是
I'm not really supposed to be out of bed.
我真不该离床太久
I get tired.
我好累
What do you have?
你得的是什么病
They don't know.
他们查不出
I just got sick one day.
我有一天就得病了
I fell asleep at story hour at the library,
我在图书馆听故事时睡着了
and I woke up here.
醒来就在这儿了
Look, all I know is
听着 我只知道
you got to be the one to help yourself.
你必须自救
Do what you want when you want.
当你想做什么 尽管去做
Otherwise, you spend the rest of your life
要不然你的余生就只剩
stuck with green jell-o.
绿色果冻了
I think my dad would rather I just stay in this room.
我想我爸更希望我能好好呆在房♥间里
He said a girl was saying she got swallowed...
他说有个女孩被狼
By a wolf.
吃了
Yeah. I heard about that.
嗯 我也听说了
Sort of cool, right?
听起来挺酷的 是吧
Like one of those old fairy tales.
就像那些古老的童话里的情节
Fairy tales aren't really my thing.
我对童话并不是特别感冒
The bad guy, he never wins.
童话里的坏人总是输
I love them.
我好喜欢童话
Magic and heroes.
魔法和英雄故事
What are you looking for?
你在找什么
Oh, I was just wondering
额 你有没有
if you had any books I could borrow.
什么书之类的 我想借来看看
They don't let me keep any books in here.
他们不让我在这放书
It's not sterile.
书上有很多细菌
Not even any visitors except reading days.
除非是阅读日 要不我的访客都不能带书
I'll be back, okay?
我还会回来看你的
Hang on to this for me for luck.
替我拿着这个吧 会带来好运的
Cassandra, you are so charming.
卡珊德拉 你真迷人
Let me get you another drink.
让我再给你拿瓶酒
No, honey.
亲爱的 不用了
Why don't you get me some French fries.
你替我拿些法式炸薯条吧
My friends are here.
我朋友来了
We think we found the book at the library.
我们在一间图书馆里找到那书了
You saw it? No.
你看到它了吗 没
But there's a rare collection of books there. It fits.
不过那里有好多稀有藏书 应该是那里没错
Oh, good. We need you to pick a lock at the library.
你来得太好了 我们需要你撬开图书馆里的锁
Easy, but we have to go to the hospital first.
那简单 但我们得先去医院
No, there's no time.
不 没时间了
If the book is in the collection,
如果那书真在藏书堆里
we need to get it now.
我们现在就得拿到它
We couldn't find a pattern of people getting sick,
我们没找到人们固定的生病模式
but that's because the book wasn't strong enough yet.
但那是因为书还不够强大
Maybe we can find it and stop it
也许我们能及时找到并制止它
before it gets strong enough to kill someone.
在书变得更强大 能够杀死人之前
Collection's only been there a few weeks. Makes sense.
那堆藏书刚到那里不过几周 时间上符合
No, listen. There's a kid at the hospital.
不 听着 医院里有个孩子
She likes fairy tales and she's sick. No one knows why.
这孩子喜欢童话故事 她生病了 但没人知道病因
She's the one that we're gonna have to...
她就是那个我们要
she's the one you should've stayed away from.
她就是那个你应该离得远远的的人
Sheriff, what is this?
警长 这是什么意思
Your friend here
你这朋友
broke into my daughter's hospital room.
闯进我女儿的病房♥
Bad enough he could get her sicker,
他让她病情加重就够糟了
but I find her practicing lock picking?
我还发现她在练习撬锁
I told you I could smell trouble.
我说了我能闻出来谁是麻烦精
Jamie's your kid? Lucky me.
杰米竟是你的孩子 真巧
But tell me, Sheriff, how are you going to arrest me
不过警长 如果你锁不住我
when... You can't catch me?
你又怎么逮捕我呢
Sheriff, you know you can't take him without charging him.
警长 没有控告的话你是不能逮捕他的
He comes with me or else.
他必须跟我走 要不然
Yeah? Or else what?
是咩 要不然怎样
Or I'll huff and I'll puff
我会吹气 我会喷气
and I'll blow this whole bar down!
一口气把整个酒吧掀翻
Another wolf?
又来一只狼
Well, it's a different fairy tale,
是另外一个童话故事里的
it's a different wolf, and he wants his little piggy.
另一只狼 这狼想要吃掉这只小猪
Well, how is this my fault?
怎么会是我的错
Okay, it's a little my fault.
好吧 就算我有点错
We got to move before the Sheriff realizes
在警长意识到这个酒吧
this building's only made out of wood.
是个木房♥子之前 我们得快走
All right.
好的
Looks like the coast is... down! Down! Down!
看起来这里 快蹲下 快蹲下 快蹲下
Okay, how many wolves are there in the original fairy tales?
好吧 原版童话里到底有多少只狼
Well, considering it originated in Germanic folklore,
这童话是由德国民间传说演变过来的
the wolf's the natural enemy of the agrarian life,
狼是那里农事生活的天敌
I'd say a lot. Why?
所以会有很多狼的故事 为什么问这个
The football players... they're the wolves.
那些橄榄球运动员 他们也是狼
We have to get to the library and get that book.
我们必须去图书馆找到那本书
The old man has to have it.
书一定在那老爷子手里
No, no, no. We need to go to the hospital.
不 不 我们应该去医院
No, the library's closer.
不 图书馆更近些
Yeah, but we...
就算这样
What are you... what are you doing?
你在 你在做什么
Are you humming? What?
你在哼歌♥吗 什么
You were just humming. No, I wasn't.
你刚刚在哼歌♥ 没 我没哼歌♥
All right, look, this is strange, all right?
好吧 听着 这都太怪了
Cassandra's like a chick magnet,
卡珊德拉就像个少女杀手
and Baird, I'm pretty sure that hair is not army regulation.
贝尔德 我很确定那头发不符合军队规定
Oh, I'm sorry, we're being strange?
你是说 我们都变奇怪了吗
Where did you get the ax?
你从哪里拿到那斧头的
I don't know.
我不知道
You smell that?
你闻到那味道了吗
Storm's a-comin'.
一场暴风雨要来了
There's a bird on you. Yeah.
你胳膊上站只鸟 没错
Yeah.
没错
Oh-Kay.
真是够了
Yes? Jenkins, quick question.
你好 詹金斯 我就问一句
Is it possible we're getting sucked into the fairy tales?
我们有没有可能被卷进童话故事里
Fatal, yet interesting.
好厉害 不过挺有意思的
Uh, just out of curiosity, what roles are you playing?
我就好奇问一句 你们都是什么角色
Well, I'm pretty sure Stone's the huntsman.
额 我很确定斯通是个猎人
And Cassandra's prince charming.
卡珊德拉是个英俊的王子
Weirdly.
怪怪哒
And Baird is a princess.
贝尔德是个公主
A princess?
怎么可能是公主
Oh!
噢
It's happening.
这都是真的
Look, Jenkins, if we're all heroes,
你看 詹金斯 如果我们都是英雄
we're all the good guys,
剧集 | 图书馆员(2014) | 导航列表