剧集 | 图书馆员(2014) | 导航列表
He didn't want anyone to know he was here.
他不想让人知道他在这里
Or someone else moved the truck.
或者其他人挪了他的车
Who put a gas lamp in the middle of the woods?
为什么在树林中间立一盏煤气灯
Victor Finch?
维克多·芬奇
Only you people could lose a Guardian.
只有你们这些人能把守护者弄丢
Librarians, yes...
弄丢图书管♥理♥员♥ 很正常
go through them like tissue paper.
换人就和走马灯似的
But a Guardian? Okay, it wasn't even me. It wasn't even me.
可守护者 不是我 不是我
Us? All right, this cat right here.
我们 拜托 是这小子一个人干的
Well, I prefer to think of it as she lost me.
我觉得是她把我弄丢了
I mean, one minute, she's all assault and battery.
前一分钟 她还在那准备打打杀杀
And the next, she's beamed up into space.
下一分钟她就被传送到太空中去了
Or you ran, you have no idea what happened,
或者是你跑了 根本不知道发生了什么
so you came up with this story to cover.
所以就瞎编了个故事出来
I can see how you'd think that, but no.
我能理解你为什么这样想 但不是
No one beamed her anywhere.
没人把她传送到任何地方
Says the guy with the teleporting door.
有扇瞬间传送门的人居然还这样说
UFOs do not exist.
根本不存在UFO
Says the guy with the teleporting door.
有扇瞬间传送门的人居然还这样说
Ah, look. See? There.
看看 看到了吗 证据
Colonel Baird is still on the planet.
贝尔德上校还在地球上
She's alive? She's safe?
她活着吗 安全吗
She's... still on the planet.
她还在地球上
Well, that narrows it down. Magic is not an exact science.
缩小了范围 魔法并不是确切的科学
If it were, it would be science.
如果确切 那就是科学了
Okay, so we assume that this is another disappearance,
好吧 我们假设这是又一起失踪案
that whatever happened to Colonel Baird
不管贝尔德上校发生了什么
is the same thing that happened to Victor Finch.
和维克多·芬奇遭遇的情况是一样的
Seems like a reasonable assumption.
似乎是合理的假设
Only now that we found Victor Finch...
只是现在我们找到了维克多·芬奇
We got a witness. Yes.
我们就有目击者了 是的
I'm telling you, I-I don't remember anything.
我告诉你了 我什么都不记得
What's the last thing you do remember?
那你记得的最后一件事是什么
I remember being in the woods,
我记得待在树林里
remember looking for the an-1.
记得寻找一级疑似现象
Oh, that means lights but no contact.
说明只有闪光而没有接触
Yeah, yeah, what -- what next?
是啊 是啊 接下来呢
Then nothing.
没有了
It feels like the whole last day's just gone.
感觉一整天都消失了
Mr. Finch, you've been missing for three weeks.
芬奇先生 你失踪了三周
What?
什么
As requested, Victor's ufo equipment.
如你要求 维克多的UFO设备
Why are you interested in that stuff?
你为什么对那东西感兴趣
I thought you said UFOs were a crock?
我记得你说过UFO都是胡扯
Um, they are, but the fools that chase them
是的 但是追逐他们的傻瓜
can sometimes come -- ha -- up with something interesting.
有时会发现一些有趣的事情
See?
看
These goggles, they're some sort of...
这护目镜 是某种
Aura filter.
光环过滤器
There's a energy emission right behind him there in the woods.
他在树林里时身后有能量辐射
That's the clearing with the gas lamp,
这就能解释煤气灯了
where Baird disappeared.
就在贝尔德失踪的地方
We need to know more about those gas lamps.
我们得了解更多煤气灯的情况
Someone should go back and talk to that town archivist.
得有人回去跟镇档案管♥理♥员♥聊聊
It should probably be me. Oh, uh, uh...I can. I can.
可能该是我去 我可以 我可以
No, you want to take this? No, I'll go. I'll go.
不 你想要带着这个吗 不 我去
Yeah. You sure? I could come help.
确定吗 我可以来帮忙
You guys keep your seat. Want me to send jones?
你们就留下吧 想要琼斯去吗
Uh, no, no, no. Uh, no. Okay.
不不不用 好吧
He's got it.
他能行
Hello.
你好
Well, this is a hell of an archive
一个小镇的档案
you got here for a small town.
也真是太多了
Ah, well, you know small towns.
你懂的 小镇嘛
God help you if you ever throw anything away.
什么东西都扔不掉的
Yeah, well...
是啊
Help you, Mr. Ma'am?
要帮忙吗 "女士"先生
Please tell me you've taken that for a spin. Uh, me?
拜托 告诉我你出去兜过风 我吗
No, I've never left town.
没有 我从没离开过小镇
Really? Yeah.
真的吗 是的
Family obligations.
家族责任
Well, family ain't easy.
家族都很不容易
No, it ain't.
是的
Never even been down the highway to New York City.
从没沿着高速公路去过纽约城
You travel?
你旅行吗
Well, I got a new job.
我有了份新工作
Gets me out a little bit. Okay.
会让我常出差 好吧
Up until a couple months ago, though,
不过 直到几个月前
I've never been more than a tank of gas away
我就像是父母家前廊上
from my parents' front porch,
一罐汽油似的
unless I was digging ditches out somewhere.
除非我另谋出路
Is that what it is about the gas lamps?
所以才会有煤油灯
You don't want to bring paris here --
你想让巴黎来到这里
you want to make it feel like you're there.
你想感觉自己就在那里
Don't get me wrong. It's a nice town.
别误会 这小镇很不错
Just...I've got a warehouse full of memories of this place.
只是 我负责着一个满是小镇记忆的仓库
Sure be nice to have at least
能够拥有至少一处
one wall memories of somewhere else...
别的地方的记忆一定很好
Anything else.
或是其他东西
No, I know what you mean -- like, uh,
我了解你说的意思
Not having a story that doesn't start off,
所有的故事开头都是
"You remember that night at Jimmy's bar?"
"你记得那晚在吉米的酒吧吗"
Or, "Remember that waitress?
或是"记得那个女服务生吗"
"Oh, yeah, you remember her
"记得 你还记得她
'cause we go to that diner every weekend."
因为我们每周末都去那里吃晚餐"
"You remember what happened at the town barbecue?"
"你记得小镇烧烤时发生了什么吗"
"Uh, which one? That one?" "No, the other one."
"哪次 那次吗" "不 另一次"
"That one?" "No, the other one."
"那次" "不 另一次"
It's just -- hey.
真是...
Yeah, just once, I want to be able to say...
哪怕只有一次 我想说出
..."remember that waiter,
"记得那个服务生吗
"That little cafd off pont neuf?
新桥下的小咖啡馆
"Remember when the car broke down in moscow?
记得在莫斯科车抛锚的那次吗
What was the name of that hotel we stayed at in Athens?"
我们在雅典住的那家旅馆叫什么
"Remember the view from the Eiffel tower?
记得从埃菲尔铁塔上看到的风景吗
It was raining, but the lights made everything glow."
当时在下雨 但是闪电让一切充满光晕"
Well, I-I, uh --
我
I don't have quite the imagination you do.
我没有你这么会想象
No, I, uh -- I made my choices,
不 我做出了选择
and, well, I can't pretend otherwise, so...
而且我也不能假装了
Uh, sorry, this just must seem pretty silly.
抱歉 这一定看起来很傻
I didn't No, no, no, no.
我没有 不不不
I just c uh, I can't. Oh. Okay.
我只是...不能 好吧
But there's no -- the reason I came
我来是因为
is because, uh, we have some, uh, surveying equipment
是因为我们有些测量仪器
that picked up some weird readings
收到了奇怪的数据
off one of your gas lamps in the forest.
靠近森林里的煤油灯
Show me. Uh, well, if actually, if I could just see
给我看看 如果我能看看
Can I see some plans? My my town, my my archives.
我能看看规划图 我的小镇我的档案
Sh-- show me.
给我看看
Um, well...
好吧
Watch your step. Oh, thanks.
主意脚下 谢了
Hey, Mabel, you remember Cassandra?
梅布尔 你记得卡桑德拉吧
This is Jenkins. That's Ezekiel.
这是詹金斯 这是艾泽基尔
You brought...
你带了
...someone who is not a librarian to here?
图书管♥理♥员♥以外的人来
Yay. Um, so, this is just how you found it?
好棒 这和你看到时是一样的
Baird slammed the bloke into it, and then, "Poof."
贝尔德撞了上去 然后 砰
Poof?
砰
Someone went poof?
有人砰了吗
剧集 | 图书馆员(2014) | 导航列表