剧集 | 图书馆员(2014) | 导航列表
The ones she pushed were concrete, not rock.
她踩过的都是混凝土 不是石头
Like that one. I got it.
就像这一块 我找到了
Do you have any idea what's down there?
你们知道下面会有什么吗
Nope. That's the best part.
不知道 这才是精彩之处
Okay. I think...
好吧 我觉得
That I should go first as guardian.
作为守护者我应该在前面开路
We didn't hear from you.
我们没有得到你的消息
Last few weeks you said you were going
几周前你说你要
to find a way to bring the library back.
想办法去找回图书馆
Yeah? Well, I'm still working on it.
是吗 我仍然在努力
I'm close. I mean, I'm almost close.
我快要成功了 我意思是 我几乎快成功了
Wait, you could...
等等 你能
I've been getting a lot closer if I could just get closer.
如果我能进一步那 我就能更接近成功了
Hello.
看看这是什么
Three.
有三个
Riddle or trap?
谜语还是陷阱
Probably both.
可能两者都是
I will check. Right, Flynn?
我去确认一下 好吗 弗林
Yeah, right.
是的 没错
That's never a good sound.
听起来不妙啊
That was close.
差一点儿就被射中了
This is very familiar.
这感觉似曾相识
Okay, well, what did you do last time?
好吧 你上次是怎么做的
Well, before, what happened was it was all sort of
之前呢 发生的一系列事基本上
based on a kind of a rhythm thing.
都是基于某种节奏
This is very... so wh...
这非常 非常
Is it over?
结束了吗
Sound!
声音
Ha ha! It's sound. Sound's what's making it go.
哈哈 是声音 是声音开启了机关
Huh? I don't understand.
什么 我不明白
We just have to keep making lots of noise!
我们要一直制♥造♥噪音
I'm gonna draw the fire!
我先冲进去了
What are you doing besides making me yell?
你除了让我大喊之外 到底在干什么
What are you doing? Aaaah!
你在干什么 啊啊啊啊
What is happening?!
发生什么事了
Stone, grab the pearl!
斯通 去拿珍珠
They're identical!
他们都长得一个样
That's impossible.
不可能
Dragons always play by the rules. There's got to be a clue.
龙族像来都是照章办事 肯定会有线索的
I'm telling you, they look the same.
我跟你说了 他们都长一个样儿
The boxes are different!
盒子不一样
That's...
那是
That's African wood carving.
那是非洲木雕
That's 19th-century Russian.
这个是十九世纪俄♥罗♥斯♥的
And that's Asian. That's Asian.
那是亚洲的 那个是亚洲的
It's Ichiboku style.
是一木风格
Someone please tell me it's over.
拜托告诉我这已经结束了
Stone, you all right?
斯通 你还好吗
Yep. I'm real good.
是的 我好极了
Stone, what are you doing? We're not done.
斯通 你在干什么 我们还没完呢
The Lorenzo Museum is here.
洛伦佐博物馆就在这儿
They have the biggest collection of original Divittanis
他们拥有世界上最大的蒂威塔尼原版画的
in the world.
藏品
Not that you'd appreciate that.
不是你等所能欣赏的
Is he trying to be like me,
他是在模仿我吗
doing the whole kind of cryptic banter...
说些有隐含意义的笑话
No. ...'Cause he's not doing it right.
不 因为他模仿的方法不对
Please stop talking.
拜托你闭嘴
203... Over-flight privileges for the North American territories.
第203条款 飞行侵犯北美领土特权
Arbiter, what is your response to 203?
仲裁员 你对第203条款的回应是什么
Arbiter! Ah! What?
仲裁员 啊 什么
Finally! Pizza!
终于来了 披萨
He's a terrible arbiter.
他真是一个差劲的仲裁员
Preaching to the choir, bub.
英雄所见略同啊
It's not the pizza.
不是来送披萨的
I am Dabra of the City of Bronze,
我是来自青铜市的德布拉
representative of the Jinn.
我代表灯神
I am here for the conclave. Conclave?
我是来这儿参加秘密会议的 秘密会议
Someone called a conclave?
有人召开秘密会议吗
Was I deceived?
难道我被欺骗了吗
If so, I will drown the world in blood!
如果是的话 我会让这个世界血流成河
No blood drowning.
不能血流成河
Welcome to the conclave.
欢迎您来开会
No... no. Don't.
不 不 快别这么说
This is, uh, Lady Syla...
这位是 茜拉女士
Sylalandria. Of the Fae Legions.
茜拉兰德莉娅 精灵军团
This is, uh...
这位是 呃
Cuchlann of the Iron Kingdom.
来自钢铁王国的库克兰
And...
还有
Oh, now, c-come on. This is just a bunch of consonants in a row.
哦 不是吧 这名字就是一群辅音字母排排站
That's not... what?
这根本不是个名字 什么
Someone must have called a quorum. Then what's a conclave?
一定是有人召集他们来的 那秘密会议是什么
It is a U.N. For all of the supernatural factions
是所有超自然派别的联合会议
where they can peaceably resolve their differences
由图书馆的仲裁员主持
and over which the arbiter of the library presides.
让他们和平解决争端
Right.
好吧
And we're negotiating with Mr. Drake. Got it.
我们要和德雷克先生一起商讨 明白了
Hey. You so don't got it.
嘿 你一点都不明白
You know, I warned you. And per usual, I was ignored.
我警告过你 像往常一样 你们总是忽略我
You know something?
你知道吗
It's fitting that Flynn should show up now
如果现在弗林出现就好了
when you people are proving that you shouldn't even be here.
你们几个人用事实证明了你们就不该在这里
Be here in your annex. Yeah.
在你的附馆里 没错
Heard that one before. Not your annex.
我早就听过这句话了 但不是你的附馆
Our library.
是我们的图书馆
I'm tired of you making that mistake.
我已经累到不想再纠正你的错误了
You're not a librarian!
你不是图书馆员
You're a thief!
你是个小偷
And a thief who does not know what he's doing.
而且还是个不知道自己在做什么的小偷
I never know what I'm doing. That's my superpower, mate.
我从来都不知道我在做什么 这是我的超能力 伙计
Smarter to be lucky than lucky to be smart.
聪明交好运而不是好运变聪明
What did that pearl do to Stone?
那颗珍珠把斯通怎么了
I wish I knew.
我要是知道就好了
The pearls aren't supposed to have any magical powers.
珍珠是不应该有任何魔力的
Dead end. Huh.
死路一条 呵
Jenkins' door must have scrambled my senses.
詹金斯的神奇后门一定扰乱了我的感觉
Okay, that is something I would have liked to have known
好吧 这件事如果你在我们闯进来
before we broke into...
之前说的话 我会很高兴的
Onto. ...The Vatican to fight...
是闯到 梵蒂冈之前
Rob! Dragons.
罗伯 龙
Guys?
伙计们
That wall just moved by itself.
那堵墙刚刚自己动了
Also, I don't think it's actually a wall.
而且 我觉得那不是一堵墙
Hic debetis non esse, parva.
你们在这里做什么 人类
Uh... Hi. Sorry to... to wake you.
呃 嗨 不好意思吵醒了你
We, uh... and that part about coming in to rob you,
我们 呃 闯进来抢了你的东西
that was actually a funny story.
其实是件挺有趣的事
Not that funny.
没那么有趣
We came to retrieve the pearl.
我们是来找回珍珠的
Margaritam con clepsimus, bibliothecari.
我是不会拿珍珠的 人类
He says they didn't take it.
他说他没有拿珍珠
But the pearl was here. Dragons can't lie.
但珍珠在这儿啊 龙是不会说谎的
It's part of their being magic. So, if he's not lying,
这是他们有魔法的一部分 那如果他没有说谎
then someone is framing the Western dragons.
一定是有人在栽赃西部的龙
See, the things that come out of my mouth
看吧 从我嘴里说出来的话
don't even bother me anymore.
已经不再让我觉得困扰了
Uh, Mr. Dragon, quick question.
龙先生 我有个小问题
Can you at least get us out of here
你有办法让我们出去吗
so we can get the pearl back to the other dragons
这样我们才能把珍珠找回来还给其他的龙
and, you know, stop the apocalypse?
而且 还能阻止世界末日的发生
剧集 | 图书馆员(2014) | 导航列表