剧集 | 图书馆员(2014) | 导航列表
You're the librarian.
你是图书管♥理♥员♥
Even if you don't know it...
即使你不知道
You're the librarian.
你就是图书管♥理♥员♥
Janice, let's go. Hurry up. We've got to keep moving.
贾尼斯 我们走 快点 我们得继续走
Mr. Jones, they're through.
琼斯先生 他们进来了
I will take any ideas.
任何主意都行
Uh, any ideas. Uh, the odic force.
任何主意 自然力量
The odic force?
自然力量
Modulate your power output to 53%.
将功率输出调整为53%
And at the same time, see if you can raise it
同时看看能不能提高到
into the Clevinger field effect range.
克莱文杰电场效应范围
He's not making any sense.
毫无道理
That's a good thing! Clevinger field is
这是好事 克莱文杰电场
where researchers think telepathy occurs.
是研究人员认为会出现心灵感应的地方
Right. Yes. Can you see what he's thinking?
对 没错 你能知道他在想什么吗
It's -- it's a little bit of a telepathy joke.
读心术的小笑话
Anyway, uh, assuming that magic is real --
总之 假设魔法是真实的
And I'm not assuming that magic is real...
我不是在假设魔法是真实的
...But it might be real in this reality --
但也许在这个现实世界里是真实的
What you have is a spirit/energy overlay.
现在的情况是灵魂/能量满溢
The odic force,
自然力量
it's sort of a discarded theory from the 1800s
是在十九世纪提出的某种被废弃的理论
having to do with supernatural energy.
和超自然能量有关
I did a paper on it once.
我曾经写过一篇相关论文
Wouldn't know about that, mate.
我不可能知道 老兄
Tech and security's more my thing, not --
科技和安保更是我的领域
Right. Not history.
对 不是历史
You have a blind spot that he fills.
你有盲点 他能填补
All right, team Jones, do as this man tells you to.
好了 琼斯团队 听他的命令
What?
什么
Team Jones, give me your shoelaces.
琼斯团队 把鞋带给我
Are you kidding me? "Team Jones"?
你逗我吗 琼斯团队
Yeah, well, when I made the librarian job
是啊 让我让图书管♥理♥员♥的工作
more technology-oriented, it made sense to crowdsource,
更以科技为主导时 外包就很合理了
so I opened up some new franchises
所以我开创了新的特许权
and sold consulting services --
提供咨♥询♥服务
You made a profit off being a librarian?
你利用图书管♥理♥员♥的身份盈利
I've seen that look before.
我以前看过这表情
Some things never change.
有些东西永远不会改变
Oh, my god!
我的天
I want full data on that energy spike.
我需要尖峰电压的全部数据
Yes, sir. Well done, librarian.
好的 先生 干得好 图书管♥理♥员♥
You just saved the world with magic. I don't know about that.
你刚用魔法拯救了世界 这我可说不好
More of a misunderstood mathematics, I think.
更算是被误解的数学 我认为
Uh, it's magic, mate.
就是魔法 伙计
You're a librarian. It'll grow on you.
你是图书管♥理♥员♥ 会对你有影响
Let's set up a containment field.
我们来建立保护圈
I want some sort of portable system.
我想要可移植系统
What the hell?
搞什么鬼
We just disrupted the local supernatural energy field.
我们破坏了当地的超自然能量场
No, no -- we're hopping timelines magically.
不不 我们魔法般的在跳跃时间线
I'm not convinced that that's what's happening.
我不信是这么回事
Okay, but if we were... Which we are not.
好吧 但如果我们是 我们不是
...We're unstable. I'm not feeling unstable.
我们很不稳定 我没感觉不稳定
I'm feeling unwell.
我感觉不舒服
For what it's worth, it was good to see you again, Colonel Baird.
不论如何 很高兴再见到你 贝尔德上校
And thanks for bringing him along, too.
谢谢你带着他一起来
You two arriving just in time,
你们来得非常及时
just like it was fate.
就好像是命中注定
What is that smell?
这是什么味道
Ooh, that is sulfur...
是硫磺
...Mixed with some kind of ash.
混合着某种灰烬
Ugh. That's not chemical, though. That's, um...
不过不是化学制品
That's a dragon.
龙
No shit.
见鬼
I officially believe in magic now.
我现在正式相信是魔法了
No, we got rid of those -- you and I.
不 我们得解决 你和我
We got rid of those. Aah!
我们得解决掉
hey, look at that.
你看
It's got a "Desurrized pelivery systh..."
这上面写着"珀利阿斯"
Bring them to the boss.
带他们去见老大
Yes, ma'am.
是 长官
Who are you? You are not eve Baird.
你是谁 你不是贝尔德
I saw her die.
我看着她死的
Yeah, well, I just saw you die, so we're even.
是啊 我刚刚看到你死了 所以我们扯平了
I don't know what sort of trick this is,
我不知道这是什么把戏
but when my liege comes --
但等我的君主到来
Dulaque.
杜拉克
Pro tip -- always handcuff people to the chair,
专业建议 要把人铐在椅子上
not just in the chair.
不能只铐住坐在椅子上
Enough of this. I said, "Enough!"
够了 我说够了
My librarian, apologies.
我的图书管♥理♥员♥ 抱歉
Aren't you interesting?
你们真有意思
And not from around here.
不是从这里来的
Or rather, around now.
或者说不是现在
And Eve...
伊芙
But not my Eve.
却不是我的伊芙
Please don't say I'm like your mother.
别说我对你就像母亲一样
No.
不
Nothing like that.
一点不像
Walk with me.
跟我来
I wish they wouldn't do that.
我希望他们不这么做
You saved them from the dragons.
你救下他们 不受龙的伤害
They owe you that fealty.
他们应该对你忠诚
Okay, what is this?
这是怎么回事
I am her guardian.
我是她的守护者
I took over after you died.
在你死后我就接手了
So I die in every timeline.
每条时间线我都死了
Timeline?
时间线
Of course.
当然
You're skipping through alternate timelines, aren't you?
你在交替的时间线中来回跳跃 对吗
Morgan le fay warned me something was coming.
邪恶仙女摩根警告过我会有东西要来
The loom of fate!
命运的织机
I saw Dulaque cut the threads.
我看着杜拉克割断了这些线
Dulaque's dead. I killed him after he killed you.
杜拉克死了 他杀死你后我就杀了他
Taking the library was one thing, but Cassandra --
夺取图书馆是一回事 但卡桑德拉
when Excalibur healed her,
当亚瑟王神剑治愈她时
I knew that she was the chosen one.
我就知道 她是被选中的人
In my timeline, when Dulaque cut the fabric of the loom,
在我的时间线里 杜拉克割断织机中的织物
he wanted to go back to when Camelot was around.
他想要回到卡米洛特还在的时候
How would that even work?
那怎么能做到
Uh, well, the loom of fate just spits out history.
命运的织机刚刚吐出了历史
So if you cut it...
如果你割断它
Well, you know, if you cut the loom,
如果你割断织机
then you end history at a certain point.
就会在某处结束历史
And then history would start again from wherever you cut it.
然后历史会从割断的地方重新开始
What I don't understand is, why Camelot?
我不明白的是 为什么是卡米洛特
Oh, wait. I do understand.
等下 我理解了
The name is Dulaque -- king Arthur.
杜拉克 亚瑟王
Dulaque wanted history to start fresh at Camelot,
杜拉克想让卡米洛特的历史重新开始
at the height of his power and the power of magic.
在他权力顶峰魔法顶峰时期
He's a fool.
他是个傻瓜
He cut the thread of fate, but he didn't re-weave it.
他割断的命运的织线 却没有重织
Now the fabric of history is frayed.
现在历史的织物受到了磨损
You're skipping from thread to thread.
你们在线团之间穿梭
Each one another possible path history could have taken.
每一个历史的道路都可能会被使用
What's with all the magic?
怎么会有魔法
We learned how to use it in order to hunt it.
为了搜寻 我们学会了如何使用
When my brain tumor grew, I used magic to save my life.
当我的脑瘤变大 我使用魔法救了自己
But it altered my brain permanently.
但已经永久性改变了我的大脑
剧集 | 图书馆员(2014) | 导航列表