剧集 | 使女的故事 | 导航列表
是不是很有意思
Is that funny?
你准备好了吗
You ready for this?
嗯
Yup.
上帝伴你同行 小家伙
Go with God, little man.
再见了 加文
Bye, Gavin.
很高兴遇到你
Nice to meet you.
我都忘了他们那么小只
I forget how small they are.
胡说 我现在还感觉下半身凉凉的
Bullshit. I'm still sitting on ice.
会慢慢变好的
It'll get better.
有时候你大笑时会渗尿
Sometimes you will pee a little when you laugh.
够了 别说了 拜托
Okay, shut up, please.
你没事吧
You okay?
好极了
Great.
一个人有点怪怪的
It's weird to be alone.
莫伊拉
Moira.
感觉怎么样
How are you feeling?
感觉好极了
Um, oh, I feel great.
我原以为我再也没机会有性生活了
You know, I thought I was never going to have sex again, but,
没想到下面都在好转 感谢上帝
everything is shaping up down there, thank God.
不好意思
I'm sorry.
沃特森一家搬到英格兰了
The Watsons moved back to England.
是啊
Oh, yeah.
他们给我发了一张加文的半岁照
They sent me a card on Gavin's six-month birthday.
真好
It was really nice.
你了解马尔贝克葡萄酒吗
Hey, you happen to know anything about Malbecs?
我就当你了解了
Yes! I'm gonna go with yes.
过来
Come here.
-这瓶 -你第一眼看到的
- This one. - The first one you saw?
没错 我其实喝白酒更多点
Yes. I'm usually more of a white wine girl.
恶心
Gross.
好吧
Okay.
我20分钟前就该到琼和卢克那的
I was supposed to be at June and Luke's like 20 minutes ago.
谢谢你的推荐 医生
Thanks for the recommendation, Doc.
你不是我的病人了
Um, you're not my patient anymore.
叫我奥黛特吧
You can call me Odette.
好
Okay.
谢谢 奥黛特
Thanks, Odette.
谢谢你
Thank you.
这是怎么回事 谁允许的
What is this? Who authorized this?
举起手来
Get your hands up!
谁允许的 我在问你话
Who authorized this? I'm speaking to you.
沃伦 这是怎么回事
Warren, what the hell is going on here?
雷·库欣 受沃特福德大主教之命
Ray Cushing, by order of Commander Waterford,
剥夺你的主教身份
you have been stripped of your command,
以叛教和叛国之名起诉你
and charged with apostasy and treason.
太荒唐了 沃伦
That's ridiculous, Warren.
你协助恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
You have aided terrorists
密谋损害我们的神圣共和国
and conspired to undermine our Divine Republic.
眼目上交的证据很充分
The evidence submitted by the Eyes, is overwhelming.
赏金真多 我今晚可以做柠檬鸡了
Such a bounty. I'm gonna make lemon chicken tonight.
宜应称颂
Praise be.
也可以和青豆大蒜一起做
Maybe with green beans and garlic.
天啊
Jeez!
我的天
Jesus Christ!
你怎么 你怎么在这里
How are you... How are you here?
我猜是爆♥炸♥之后侍女太少了
I guess there were so few Handmaids left after the bombing,
他们把我们中一部分人从殖民地带回来了
they brought some of us back from the Colonies.
-挺好吧 -是啊 我的天
- Isn't that nice? - My God, yeah.
上帝拯救了我们
God saved us.
祂自有计划
He has a plan.
祂对咱俩都有计划
He has a plan for both of us.
可能计划不一样
Well, it might not be the same plan,
可能是不同的计划 但是
it could be different plans, but...
见到你真好
It's good to see you.
埃米莉
Emily?
琼
June.
这是我的名字
That's my name.
我之前一直没机会告诉你
I never got the chance to tell you that.
我叫琼
My name is June.
我叫布里安娜
I'm Brianna.
我叫布里安娜
I'm Brianna.
阿尔玛
Alma.
我叫德洛丽丝
I'm Dolores.
是我外婆的名字
It was my grandma's name.
-我是阿尔玛 -我叫布里安娜
- I'm Alma. - My name is Brianna.
我叫琼
My name is Janine.
我叫布里安娜
I'm Brianna.
我叫阿尔玛
My name's Alma.
我叫迪尔德丽
My name is Deirdre.
我叫萨拉 认识你真好
Hi, my name is Sara. Nice to meet you.
玛丽莲
Marilyn.
我们在基列的线人
Our sources inside Gilead have
确认了在袭击中身亡的女人姓名
confirmed the names of the women killed in the attack.
已经通知了她们的家属
The families have been notified,
我们对他们深表同情
and they have our deepest sympathies.
死者如下
These are the deceased.
珍妮弗·布里格斯
Jennifer Briggs.
梅·科恩
Mae Cohen.
诺拉·福特
Nora Ford.
帕特里夏·弗兰克
Patricia Frank.
莉莉·富勒
Lillie Fuller.
我们认为是她引起的爆照
We believe she's the person responsible for the bombing.
谢丽尔·甘迪妮
Cheryl Gardini.
乔安娜·格兰特
Joanna Grant.
林赛·黑尔斯
Lindsay Hayes.
泰安娜·摩尔
Tiana Moore.
佳达·金
Jada King.
梅根·杨
Megan Young.
克洛伊·华盛顿
Chloe Washington.
阿德里亚娜·霍尔
Adriana Hall.
海伦·坎普贝尔
Helen Campbell.
伊丽莎白·洛佩兹
Isabella Lopez.
奥黛特·约翰孙
Odette Johnson.
奥芙瑞德
Offred.
请跟我来
Come with me, please.
库欣大主教把我们的街区变成了战区
Commander Cushing turned our streets into a war zone.
这是我们的新安保措施草案
These are drafts of new security orders.
大主教给的吗
From the Commander?
他们会撤掉多的关卡
They'll remove the additional checkpoints,
开始缩减卫士巡查
and start scaling down the Guardian presence.
也是时候
It's about time things
让事情回到正轨了
started getting back to normal around here.
你不觉得吗
Don't you think?
是的 沃特福德夫人
Uh, yes, Mrs. Waterford.
你是个编辑 对不对
You're an editor, is that right?
我曾经是
I used to be.
很好
Good.
把这些帮我看一遍
Read over these for me.
我需要一支笔
I'll need a pen.
剧集 | 使女的故事 | 导航列表