剧集 | 使女的故事 | 导航列表
That means something.
他是个好人 也一直想做正确的事
He's a good man who wants to do the right thing.
你得让他去做
You have to let him do it.
我要走了
I have to go.
不 你不能这样践踏别人的人生
No, you can't just wreck people's lives like they don't matter.
你想过我的感受吗
Did you ever even think about me?
想过对我造成的伤害吗
About what you were doing to me?
你勾搭我丈夫的时候想过我吗
Do you think about me when you're screwing my husband,
自私的婊♥子♥
you selfish bitch?
他只是在玩你
He's just playing with you.
他会回到我身边的
He'll come back home to me.
你们已经分居三个月了
You've been separated for three months.
你永远不会像我一样了解他的
You are never going to know him like I do.
我是他的初恋 他跟你说过吗
I was his first, did he tell you that?
你以为只要你想 就能把他抢走吗
You think you can just take him from me 'cause you want him?
臭婊♥子♥
Fucking whore!
你为什么觉得这样行得通
Why would you even think that would work?
你到底想干什么
What were you trying to achieve?
你想说服她离开我吗
You're trying to convince her that she shouldn't be with me?
你难道以为我会回到你身边吗
You think that some... that I'm gonna come back?
你以为你跟她说几句话
You're gonna have a word with her,
我就会回到你身边了
I'm gonna wanna come back to you?
你太蠢... 你得放手了 好吗
That's stu... You gotta move on! All right?
我们早完了 我跟你说过了
It's done! I've spoken to you!
你这个胆小鬼
You're being a fucking coward!
如果你想找我谈 如果你对我有意见
If you wanna talk to me, if you got a problem with me,
就跟我当面对峙
then you come talk to me!
好吗 跟我当面谈
All right? Come talk to me!
别去找她 别给她打电♥话♥
Don't talk to her! Don't call her!
别跟着她 离她远一点
Don't fucking stalk her! Just leave her the fuck alone!
你还好吗
Are you okay?
对不起 对不起 宝贝
I'm sorry. I'm sorry, baby.
没事
I'm fine.
你挂了她电♥话♥吗
Did you just hang up on her?
不是 那是语♥音♥留言
No, that's... there's voicemail.
-宝贝 -你不该那么做
- Babe-- - You shouldn't have done that.
不 不 听我说
No, no, no, listen. Listen.
她想破坏我的生活 好吗
She's trying to wreck my life, all right?
她想破坏我们的生活
I'm... She's trying to wreck our life.
也不是吧 我们开始时 你还没有分居
I don't know. When we started this, you weren't even separated.
如果我那时没有出现呢
What if I hadn't come along?
不 别 别觉得内疚
No. Don't... don't feel guilty.
不是你从她身边抢走了我
You didn't take me from her.
我从未像爱你这样爱过她
I love you more than I've ever loved her.
我不想这样
I hate this.
不 停下 好吗
No, listen. You stop. Stop, stop, okay?
这就是她想要的 她就是这样
Because this is what she wants. This is what she does.
她就这样贸然出现
She just... She gets right in there.
想拆散我们
She's trying to drive a wedge.
好吗 我...
Okay? And I...
我爱你 我爱你 好爱你
And I love you. I love you. So much.
我也是
Me too.
忘了她
Just forget about her.
她不会影响我们 对吗
She doesn't matter to us. Right?
对吗 她不会影响我们
Right? She doesn't matter to us
因为我们要结婚
because we gonna get married,
对吗
right?
我要让你幸福
'Cause I'm gonna make you happy.
我要...
I'm gonna...
宝贝 我保证
Baby, I promise you.
我向你保证 很抱歉
I promise you. I'm sorry about that.
洗礼仪式很美
It was a beautiful shower.
看看这些
Look at all of this.
对孩子满满的爱
So much love for the baby.
想要孩子不被宠坏
It's going to be a challenge
会是个挑战
making sure my child doesn't grow up spoiled.
我的洗礼仪式结束后
You know, after my shower,
我们把一半的礼物都送人了
we ended up giving away half our gifts.
要不我们把这些放起来吧
Why don't we put these away?
夫人 让我帮你拿
Ma'am, let me help you with that.
我们去活动一下腿脚
Let's stretch our legs.
不 不 不
No, no, no, no.
这边 不 不 不
Right here. No, no, no.
塞丽娜
Serena?
我想要她滚出我家
I want her out of my house.
还是先坐下吧
Why don't you sit down?
不 你说过我能说了算
No. You said it would be my decision!
-是的 -那好
- Yes. - Good.
那就好 要她回红色感化中心去
Good, then. She'll go back to the Red Center
把孩子给我生下来
and she'll have the baby,
之后她要去哪就不关我的事了
and then I don't care where she goes after that!
你确定你想这么做
Are you certain that's what you want?
我不能让她待在我家 弗雷德
I can't have her in the house, Fred.
你很坚强
You're strong.
你不会想错过这个孕育的过程
You don't want to miss this pregnancy.
我们已经错过很多了
We've missed so much already.
这是你应得的
You deserve this.
不能让她夺走任何
And you're not going to let her take
属于你的时刻
any part of it away from you.
你会是个伟大的母亲
You're going to be a wonderful mother.
想着孩子 好吗
Just think about the baby, hmm?
别想她 她不值一文
Not her. She's nothing.
她也不容易
This isn't easy for her.
也别觉得我很容易
Don't think it's easy for me either.
我在尽全力
I'm doing my best.
你之前堕落了
You were a fallen woman.
我在努力为你提供最好的机会
I am trying to give you the best chance you can have.
相信你认识他
I believe you know him.
他开着一辆送面包的货车
He drove a bread delivery truck.
他的妻子将做侍女来赎罪
The wife will redeem herself by serving as a Handmaid.
他的孩子将再也见不到他的母亲
The boy will never see his mother again.
-他被安排了一对新父母 -不 不
- He has been placed with new parents. - No. No.
合格的父母
Parents who are fit.
基列已经给了他们宽恕
Gilead has shown them mercy.
他们会有机会过上更好的生活
They will have a chance at a better life.
当然 如果你问了他们
Of course, if you asked them,
他们就不会走上这条道路
this would not have been the path they would have chosen.
但你没有问 对吗
But you didn't ask them, did you?
你替他们做了选择
You chose for them.
好一个自私的姑娘
Such a selfish girl.
是谁杀了他
Who killed him?
请回答我
Answer me, please.
是谁的错
Whose fault was it?
我的错
My fault.
是谁诱导他犯下如此罪行
Who induced him to commit such a crime?
-是我 -奥芙瑞德
- I did. - Offred?
是我♥干♥的
I did.
那么为什么上帝会允许这种糟糕的事情发生
And why did God allow such a terrible thing to happen?
回答我
Answer me.
奥芙瑞德
Offred.
为了给我一个教训
To teach me a lesson.
是为了给琼一个教训
To teach June a lesson.
是琼干的
June did this.
逃跑的是琼
June ran away.
和恐♥怖♥分♥子♥混在一起的也是琼
June consorted with terrorists.
不是奥芙瑞德
Not Offred.
奥芙瑞德被绑♥架♥了
Offred was kidnapped.
奥芙瑞德
Offred
可免受责难
is free from blame.
奥芙瑞德不必因琼的罪过而受难
Offred does not have to bear June's guilt.
大主教 还有沃特福德太太
剧集 | 使女的故事 | 导航列表