剧集 | 使女的故事 | 导航列表
沃特福德的孩子吗
By Waterford?
是的
Yeah.
天啊
Oh, God.
你们这帮人真是禽兽
You people, you people are fucking monsters.
滚出去 滚 滚
Get the fuck out of here. Get out. Get out.
滚出去
Get the fuck out! Get out of here!
滚
Get out!
等会儿 你等会儿
Wait! Wait, wait, wait! Wait, wait, wait!
你...你见到过我们的女儿汉娜吗
Have you... Have you seen, um, our daughter? Hannah?
她... 她还好吗
Is... Is she all right?
我不知道
I don't know.
你来这干什么
Why did you come here?
我这有些东西要给你
I have something for you.
琼给我的
From June.
她前一阵子给我的
She gave these to me a while ago.
也许你能把它们发表出去
Maybe you can get them out.
你到底是谁
Who are you?
我只是一名司机
I'm just a driver.
听我说 你
Listen, you, um...
你照顾好她
You look out for her?
告诉他莫伊拉逃出来了
And you tell her that Moira made it out,
她现在和我生活在一起
and that she's living with me now.
告诉她我爱她
And you tell her that I love her.
告诉她我不会放弃
And you tell her that I'm not gonna... I'm not gonna stop.
无论发生什么 我都不会放弃
No matter what happens, I'm not gonna stop.
-你一定告诉她 -我会告诉她的
- You tell her that. - I'll tell her.
拜托你了
Okay, thank you.
谢谢
Thank you.
尼克 我叫尼克
Nick. My name's Nick.
再过一阵孩子就要出生了
You're in the home stretch now.
你感觉怎么样
How are you feeling?
还行吧
All right.
你的小卫士告诉我昨天出了点问题
Your young Guardian told me there were some problems yesterday.
服从方面的
With disobedience.
我说错话了
I spoke out of turn.
好吧
I see.
不会再发生了
It won't happen again.
有时候 在孕期末期...
Sometimes, late in pregnancy, there can be...
荷尔蒙会激增
a rush of hormones.
女孩儿会变得健忘
Girls get quite forgetful.
我最近感觉昏昏沉沉的
I've been a bit spacey these days.
太正常了
Perfectly normal.
但我们必须铭记遵守规则
But we must all remember to try and follow the rules.
好的 莉迪亚嬷嬷
Yes, Aunt Lydia.
很好
Wonderful.
莉迪亚嬷嬷 我能和你说实话么
Aunt Lydia, can I be honest with you?
当然 亲爱的
Of course, dear.
昨天我和珍妮说话
The reason why I was talking to Janine yesterday
是因为我很担心
is 'cause I was worried.
沃特福德太太说宝宝出生后
Mrs. Waterford said I have to leave the house
我就得离开这个家
soon as the baby comes.
那确实是她的特权
That is her prerogative, of course.
一个母亲考虑的一切
Whatever the mother feels is
都是为了宝宝
right for the welfare of the baby.
我也是为孩子考虑
I want that as well.
很好
Good.
你也明白这个家庭里...
You know that this can...
情况比较复杂
be a difficult house.
孩子需要一个安全的环境
Children need to be in a safe place.
我知道孩子需要什么
I know what children need.
有人请你做过孩子的教母吗
Did anyone ever ask you to be a godmother?
以前的时候
In the time before?
我体谅你现在的情况
I will make allowances for girls in your condition,
但也不能太过分
but insolence is not permitted.
宝宝马上就要在这个家庭里出生了
This baby is gonna come into this house... very soon.
而且 以我的经验
And, in my experience,
伤害女人的男人
any man who would hurt a woman
也会伤害孩子
would hurt a child.
你什么意思
What are you saying?
我是说...
I'm saying...
我是说这个宝宝需要保护
I'm saying this baby needs protection.
我永远
I would never, ever
也不会让任何一个宝宝受到伤害
allow anything to happen to a baby.
宜应称颂
Praise be.
谢谢你 莉迪亚嬷嬷
Aunt Lydia, thank you.
我曾经是我妹妹家孩子的教母
I was godmother to my sister's child.
但他刚出生四天就夭折了
He died when he was four days old.
很遗憾
I'm sorry.
那不是我的错
It wasn't my fault.
"我叫玛丽亚·科伦特
"My name is Maria Corrente.
我来自马萨诸塞的萨默维尔
I'm from Somerville, Mass.
他们杀了我妻子并掠走了我们的儿子
They killed my wife and took our son.
他叫托马斯"
His name is Thomas."
朴恩晶
Eun Jung Park.
她在快时尚品牌店工作
She worked at Forever 21.
现在成了一名女佣
She's a Martha now.
这有一位原来是护士
This one was a nurse.
现在成了侍女
She's a Handmaid.
曾经想要上吊自杀
Tried to hang herself.
去他妈的信
Fucking letters!
我还以为这个包里有炸♥药♥什么的
I thought that package was gonna have like C4 in it or whatever.
能炸了基列的东西
Something to make Gilead go boom.
这个就能
This could go boom.
早上好 斯图尔特
Good morning, Stuart.
今天早上的会议取消了 沃特福德先生
We won't be conducting this morning's session, Mr. Waterford.
你们可以直接去机场
You can go directly to the airport.
我们会把你们的行李送过去
We'll have your luggage brought down.
我不明白
I don't understand.
加拿大已经不欢迎你和你的妻子了
You and your wife are no longer welcome in Canada.
不好意思 发生了什么事吗
Forgive me, is there an issue?
昨天晚上 有人上传了你们国家的女性
Last night, someone uploaded a series of letters
写的一些信件
from women in your country,
现在加拿大公众的反应非常激烈
and the public reaction here in Canada has been overwhelming.
放了那些女人
我叫艾娃
你真的仅仅因为几封匿名诽谤信
Are you really going to cancel an entire agenda
就取消一切进程吗
based on some anonymous slander?
我们相信女性
We believe the women.
昨天你还相信我呢
Yesterday you believed me.
我们之前的立场现在已经不适用了
Our former position is no longer sustainable.
懦夫
Coward.
我不知道你怎么能泰然自处
I don't know how you live with yourself.
他们把你变成这样 太可悲了
It's sad what they've done to you.
感恩离去
Go in grace.
你瞧瞧 他们都管不好自己的人♥民♥
Look at this. They can't even control their own people.
我叫莫伊拉
我叫莫伊拉
她们不是你的所有物 该死的蠢货
They're not yours, you fucking prick!
不叫露比 混♥蛋♥
Not Ruby, asshole.
我叫阿什莉
朋友们 朋友们
Everybody. Everybody.
混♥蛋♥已经离开加拿大领空了
The motherfuckers are officially out of Canadian airspace!
美国著名爱国颂歌♥《美丽的亚美利加》
*辽阔的天空 金色的麦浪*
*O beautiful for spacious skies, For amber waves of grain*
*巍巍群山耸立在富饶的平原上*
*For purple mountain majesties Above the fruited plain*
*美♥利♥坚♥ 美♥利♥坚♥ 上帝赐福于您*
*America, America God shed His grace on thee*
*四海的兄弟姐妹都为您加冕*
*And crown thy good with brotherhood From sea to shining sea...*
真是一团糟 他们肯定会没完没了的
What a mess. I'll never hear the end of it.
会平息的
It'll die down.
谢谢你跟我一起去
Thank you for coming.
这是理所应当的
Of course.
我们
We're...
从很多方面来看还是幸运的
lucky in a lot of ways.
剧集 | 使女的故事 | 导航列表