剧集 | 使女的故事 | 导航列表
这不就是基列希望上帝仆从所做的事吗
Isn't that what Gilead wants of God's servants?
我们可以做到 我们可以组建家庭
We can do that. We can make a family.
我们可以生个孩子
We can make a baby,
不管需要我怎么做来弥补 我都会去做
whatever I need to do to fix this, I'll do it.
我爱艾萨克
I love Isaac.
他也爱我 我们想在一起
And he loves me, and we want to be together.
我不想和你生孩子 真的很抱歉
I don't want to have your baby. I'm really sorry.
你不用感到抱歉
You don't have to be sorry for that.
你原谅我吧
I need you to forgive me.
原谅你 我...
Forgive you? I...
该道歉的是我
I'm the one
是我应该请求你的原谅
who should be asking you to forgive me.
这些日子以来
For all the times that
我应该对你好一些
I should have been kinder.
真的很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
那我们就互相原谅吧
Let's forgive each other, then.
你的人生还有很长的路要走
You have your whole life ahead of you.
-主说道 -伊登 求你了
- The Lord said-- - Eden, please.
当你趟过流水
When thou passest through the waters,
-我将与你同在 -别说了
- I shall be with thee. - Stop.
当你渡过河流
And through the river,
-水必不会淹没你 -别说了
- They shall not overflow thee. -Stop.
当你穿过烈火
When thou walkest through the fire,
-你必不会被灼烧 -别说了
- Thou shalt not be burned... - Oh, stop.
火焰必不会着你身
Neither shall the flame kindle upon thee.
被告被控不忠
The accused have been found guilty of infidelity
违反了《出埃及记》第20章 第14节
in violation of Exodus chapter 20, verse 14.
根据上帝律法以及他的公仆之名
By the laws of God and His servants here on Earth,
他们被判死刑
they have been sentenced to the Common Mercy of the State.
如果我们坦白自己的罪孽
If we confess our sins,
主将仁慈地宽恕我们
He is faithful and just to forgive us,
净化我们身上的邪恶
and cleanse us all from unrighteousness.
放下罪孽 祈求主的仁慈
Renounce your sins and plead for His mercy.
上帝之子
Children of God!
放下罪孽 祈求主的仁慈
Renounce your sins and plead for His mercy!
伊登
Eden!
上帝之子
Children of God!
放下罪孽 祈求主的仁慈
Renounce your sins and plead for His mercy!
爱是耐心
Love is patient.
爱是宽容
Love is kind.
不会嫉妒
It does not envy.
无需自夸
It does not boast.
对他人毫无不敬
It is does not dishonor others.
-不会唯利是图 -借上帝之手
- It is not self-seeking-- - By His hand.
你没事吧
Are you all right?
主这样说道
Thus says the Lord:
即使是强者所掳掠的 也可以夺走
even the captives of the mighty shall be taken away,
暴虐之人所抢夺的 也可获解救
and the prey of the terrible be delivered.
与你相争者 我必与他相争
For I will contend with he who contends with you,
我要拯救你的儿女
and I will save your children.
我给你拿瓶奶来
I'll get you a bottle.
不 等下
No, wait.
等等
Wait.
剧集 | 使女的故事 | 导航列表