剧集 | 使女的故事 | 导航列表
我来吧
I got it.
不
Stop!
请原谅我 因我所为并非我本意
Please forgive me, for I know not what I do.
我对你和上帝犯下罪行 请求宽恕
I have sinned against you and God and I beg for mercy.
不用紧张
Don't worry about it.
如果我们坦白自身罪过
If we confess our sins,
上帝将以忠实公正之心饶恕我们
He is faithful and righteous to forgive us
并净化我们所有的罪恶
and to cleanse us of all unrighteousness.
你不在乎吗
Don't you care?
为什么你不在乎
Why don't you care?
没事 你不会有麻烦
It's okay. You're not in trouble.
你都不看着我
You don't look at me!
如非不得已你都不会碰我
You don't touch me unless you have to.
你从没有吻过我
You've never kissed me,
直到今晚我才有了初吻
I've never been kissed until tonight!
我是你的妻子
I'm your wife!
而你刚刚发现了我出轨
You just caught me cheating on you!
你应该在意
You should care!
是因为那个侍女吧
It's the Handmaid.
伊登
Eden...
你喜欢她
You like her.
你为什么喜欢她
Why do you like her?
你在胡说八道了
You're not making any sense.
告诉我
Just tell me!
伊登 我永远也不可能和侍女在一起
Eden, I would never get involved with a Handmaid.
那是自取灭亡
It'd be suicide.
所以 你只是不爱我
So, you just don't love me?
我很抱歉
Look, I'm sorry.
别哭了
Please stop crying.
我给你策划了一个惊喜
I've planned a surprise for you.
我想你会喜欢的
I think you'll like it.
三小时内回来 别让塞丽娜发现你们不在
Be back in three hours before Serena notices you're gone.
他们在等着你们
They're expecting you.
你值得这一切
You deserve this.
不要让其他人发现你们
Don't let anyone else see you.
琼
June?
发生了什么事
What happened?
他做了什么
What'd he do?
琼
June.
说句话
Talk to me.
说点什么啊
Please, say something.
过来
Here.
给你十分钟
Ten minutes.
她长得有点像我
She kind of looks like me.
可以让我看看吗
Can I see her?
我喜欢她的头发
I like her hair.
要是我把她扭成这样呢
What if I turn it like this?
宝贝
Oh, my baby.
汉娜宝贝
Hi, my Hannah Banana.
记得我们说过今天要带你见的人吧
Remember, we talked about who you were gonna see today.
汉娜
Hannah.
汉娜
Hannah.
阿格尼丝
Agnes.
她现在叫阿格尼丝了
Her name is Agnes now.
对不起 宝贝
I'm sorry, honey.
我没想吓你 我只是...
I didn't mean to scare you. I just...
我只是太想念你了
I just missed you so much.
你记得我吗
Do you remember me?
我的汉娜宝贝
Oh, my Hannah Banana.
疼吗
Did it hurt?
你指哪疼 宝贝
Did what hurt, baby?
他们打你头的时候
When they hit you on the head.
我还好
I was okay.
我当时昏睡了一会儿 但是还好
I just went to sleep for a little while, but I was okay.
你找过我么
Did you try to find me?
我找过
I did.
我非常努力地找
I tried so hard.
爸爸也是
Daddy did too.
你为什么不再努力点儿呢
Why didn't you try harder?
宝贝 你有理由生我的气
Baby, it's okay for you to be mad at me.
我当时在等你
I waited for you.
我明白
I know.
真的很抱歉 我没能
And I'm so sorry I couldn't be there.
陪着你...
For you...
保护你
And to protect you.
我也想那样
I wanted to.
没关系 我有新的父母了
It's okay. I have new parents now.
过来 宝贝
Come here, baby.
坐我旁边
Come sit with me.
没关系的
It's okay.
跟我讲讲你的新父母 好吗
Okay, well, you tell me about them. All right?
你喜欢他们吗
Do you like them?
他们对你好吗
Are they nice to you?
对你好就行
Yeah? Good.
他们惩罚过你么
Do they punish you?
他们打过你么
Do they ever hit you?
只有我表现不好的时候
Only when I'm bad.
就两次
Only twice.
你怀孕了
You're having a baby.
是啊
Yeah. Yeah.
但你不能把孩子留在身边
You don't get to keep it.
是的
No.
你说得对 我不能
No, you're right, I don't.
但你知道吗
But you know what?
你是我的第一个孩子
You are my first baby.
你永远是我的宝贝
You'll always be my baby.
我们得走了
We have to go right now.
-该走了 -别
- Time to go. - No.
-抱歉 亲爱的 -等等
- I'm sorry, dear. - Wait.
道别吧
Say goodbye now.
别 等一下
No. Wait.
请等一下
Wait, please.
请等一下
Please, wait, please, just...
就一小会儿 拜托
Just gimme a second, please.
拜托 宝贝过来
Please. Come here, baby, come here.
我只想告诉你
I just wanna tell you
我永远是你的妈妈
that I will always be your mommy.
你知道吧
You know that?
爸爸和妈妈永远爱你
And Daddy and I will always love you.
永远都会
Always, always, always.
妈妈
Mommy.
我明白 宝贝 没关系
I know, baby. It's okay.
听我说
Listen to me.
你要为我做点事
I need you to do something for me, okay?
听到了吗
You listening?
好好生活
Enjoy your life.
好好爱你的父母
And love your parents.
听他们的话
And you do whatever they tell you.
你自己要小心
Because I need you to be careful,
保护自己
and I need you... I need you to keep yourself safe.
替我好好照顾她
You just take care of her for me.
请好好保护她
You just protect her. Please.
我会的
I will.
替我好好爱她
Just love her for me.
我保证
I promise.
-妈妈 -怎么了 亲爱的
- Mommy? - Yes, sweetie?
我还会见到你吗
Am I ever gonna see you again?
知道吗
You know what?
我会努力的
I'm gonna try.
我们走
Let's go.
剧集 | 使女的故事 | 导航列表