剧集 | 使女的故事 | 导航列表
- I work at a book publisher. - Cool.
挺小的 学术型的
Just small, academic.
我其实刚被升职成了助理编辑...
I actually just got promoted to, um, assistant editor, so...
莫伊拉在给一个女同性恋团体设计网站
Moira's designing the website for a queer women's collective.
太棒了
Well, that's great.
那些再来点
We need more of those.
在这里等着
You wait in here.
很快就会有人来了
Someone will be along soon.
感恩离去 孩子
You go in grace, kid.
你是好人还是坏人呢
You a good witch or a bad witch?
那要看你问谁了
Depends on who you ask, I guess.
你叫什么
What's your name?
琼·奥斯本
June Osborn.
你母亲娘家的姓氏呢
Your mother's maiden name?
马多克斯
Maddox.
走吧
Come on.
我们是要去哪
Where are we going?
伍斯特西部的小机场
Airstrip west of Worcester.
有个人有架小飞机
A guy has a puddle-jumper,
来回运黑市上的东西
takes black market stuff back and forth.
从哪来回
Back and forth where?
加拿大
Canada.
飞机明天天一黑就到
The plane comes tomorrow as soon as it's dark.
我会把你送到一个好人家去
I'll drop you at a... at a friendly house.
他们会带你去机场
They'll walk you to the airstrip.
估计1/4英里
Quarter-mile maybe.
他们是谁
Who's they?
我不知道
No idea.
要么很勇敢要么很愚蠢
Someone brave or stupid.
或者二者都有
Or both.
很多人都很愚勇
There's a lot of both.
走吧
Come on.
糟了
Shit.
-糟了 -怎么了
- Shit. - What?
-糟了 -怎么了
- Shit. - What?
对不起 我们
I'm sorry. We, uh...
对不起
I'm so sorry.
安全屋 不不不
The safehouse... No, no, no, no!
你得回里面去
You gotta get back inside.
不
No!
安全屋现在很危险 等着
The safe house isn't safe. Just wait.
你不能
You can't...
-对不起 我没办法 -不 你不能
- I'm sorry. I can't. - No! You can't... Hey!
回去
Get back!
-不 你不能把我留在这里 -不不
- No! Hey! You can't leave me here! - Hey! No! No!
-不 -不不不不
- No! - No, no, no, no!
不要 不要
No! No!
不要
No!
不要
No!
不要
No.
求你了
Please.
求你了
Please.
求你了
Please.
来吧
Come on.
快上来
Hurry up.
真见鬼
Shit!
谢谢你
Thank you.
谢谢你
Thank you.
趴下
Get down.
我们走
Let's go.
快来
Come on.
不要
Don't...
什么都不要说
Don't say anything.
原来中产都是住在这里的
So this is where the Econopeople live.
如果我不是个淫♥妇♥
It's where I'd live if I weren't an adulteress.
如果我去对了教堂
If I'd gone to the right kind of church.
如果我按套路出牌
If I'd played my cards right.
如果我知道我应该出牌了 我就会住在这里
If I'd known I was supposed to be playing cards.
小伙子
Oh, hey, big guy.
你怎么还不睡呢
What are you doing still up?
妈妈在家吗
Is Mommy home?
在
Yeah.
是啊 她在家呢
Yes, she is.
愿主明察
Under His eye.
不
No.
你要不在厨房♥等着
Why don't you wait in the kitchen?
什么都别碰
Don't touch anything!
好的 太太
Yes, ma'am.
你怎么可以
How could you?
你在想什么
What were you thinking?
美好的一天
Blessed day.
美好的一天
Blessed day.
你会玩消防车吗
Do you know how to play firetrucks?
当然
Yeah. Of course.
好的
All right.
给你 穿过这两个洞
Here. Goes through these two holes.
好了 你到了
Okay. Oh, you got it.
这铃有什么用
What does the bell do?
用来提醒大家 让他们过来帮忙
It warns people, so they can come and help.
亚当 去穿好衣服
Adam. Come get dressed.
马上
Now.
对不起 他想要我...
Sorry. He wanted me to...
这个我收起来
I'll take that.
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢你愿意收留我
Thank you for taking me in.
不是我做的决定
This wasn't my decision.
你是侍女
You're a Handmaid.
曾经是
I was.
他们就是这样恐吓我们的
That's how they threaten us,
如果我们还能生育
if we're fruitful.
穿着红裙子 戴着翼帽
With the red dress and the wings.
我不明白你怎么舍得把自己的孩子给别人
I don't know how you could give your baby up to somebody else.
我在尽力避免
I'm trying not to.
我会一死了之
I would die first.
我之前也这样认为
Yeah, I used to think that, too.
我的鞋子在哪里
Well, where are my shoes?
到床底下找了吗
Did you look under the bed?
在这里
Here it is.
很好
Good.
亚当 找到了 好了
Adam, found it. Okay.
去教堂得穿得漂漂亮亮的
We want you to look your best for church.
你们去教堂
You go to church.
我们去参加信仰宣誓
We make a public profession of faith.
好了
All right,
我们走
let's go.
早点去没什么坏处
Nothing bad about being early,
迟到了没什么好处
nothing good about being late.
我们会在两点之前回来
We'll be back by 2:00.
保持安静
Try to be quiet.
这里的每个人都在互相监视
Everyone here listens to everything.
好的
Okay.
他们真的会监视你
They really do.
谢谢你收留我
Thank you for taking me in.
谢谢你做的一切
For everything.
你是勇敢还是...
So, are you brave or...
愚蠢呢
stupid?
我不勇敢
I'm not brave.
所以 你懂的
So, there you go.
我好久没见你了
I never see you anymore.
别看我 你才是那个到处跑的人
Don't look at me. You're the one who's always traveling.
这很重要
剧集 | 使女的故事 | 导航列表