剧集 | 使女的故事 | 导航列表
Stay.
你回来了 今天过得如何
You're home. How was your day?
挺好的 我有点累了
It was good. I'm just tired.
你觉得怎么样
What do you think?
挺好的
It's nice.
明天我打算做窗帘
Tomorrow, I'm making curtains.
选个颜色吧
So, pick a color.
你想要什么颜色
What do you like?
黄色
Uh... yellow.
我的最爱
My favorite.
我知道
I know.
我把你箱子里的衣服熨直了
I straightened the clothes in your trunk.
你的衬衫叠好了穿起来更合适
You can fit a lot more in when your shirts are folded correctly.
谢了
Thanks.
怎么了
What?
你在哪弄的这个
Where'd you get this?
我挪箱子的时候掉下来的
They fell when I moved the trunk.
你看这些东西了吗
Did you read these?
当然没有
Of course not.
别骗我
Don't lie to me.
我捡起来然后帮你放在那里了
I picked them up and I put them there for you.
不许碰我的东西 听懂了吗
You never touch my things. Do you understand me?
-对不起 -你听懂了吗
- I'm sorry. - You understand?
-懂了 -大声点
- Yes. - What?
听懂了 先生
Yes. I do. Sir.
怎么了
Yes?
沃特福德太太
Mrs. Waterford.
你有什么需要的吗
Do you need anything?
没有
No.
我能为你做什么吗
Can I do anything for you?
塞丽娜
Serena?
能
Yes.
回你的房♥间去
Go back to your room.
有人说过 "男人害怕女人会嘲笑他们
Someone once said, "Men are afraid that women will laugh at them.
女人害怕男人会杀了她们"
Women are afraid that men will kill them."
我们应该懂的
We should've known better.
我以为还有隐秘的角落
I thought there were still secret places.
隐藏在这世界的夹缝中
Hidden in the cracks and crevices of this world.
这些角落可以变得美好
Places we could make beautiful,
和平 宁静
peaceful, quiet,
安全
safe.
至少可以忍♥受
Or at least bearable.
抱歉 我知道很晚了
I'm sorry. I know it's late.
我只是想道个歉
I just wanted to apologize.
我只是想帮你
I guess I was only trying to help you.
不过 真的很抱歉
But... I'm really sorry.
我知道
I know.
你能原谅我吗
Can you forgive me?
你该去睡觉了
You should get to bed.
去休息吧 为了宝宝
Get some rest, for the sake of the baby.
*不知道为什么我如此爱你*
*I don't know what it is that makes me love you so*
*我只知道我从不想放你走*
*I only know I never what to let you go*
*因为你而挑起了一些情愫*
*'Cause you've started something oh can't you see*
*自从我们相见 你便抓住我心弦*
*That ever since we met you've had a hold on me*
*感觉如此真实*
*It happens to be true*
*我只想和你在一起*
*I only want to be with you*
*你要去哪做什么都不要紧*
*It doesn't matter where you go or what you do*
*我想和你度过每一分一秒*
*I want to spend each moment of the day with you*
我跟你说过的 她记得我
I told you. She remembers me.
看看你
Oh! Look at you!
就是你
Yes! It's you!
愿上帝保佑你 一直照顾你
May God bless you and keep you in His favor,
你这个乖孩子
you, you sweet, sweet girl.
我去叫帕特南夫妇
I'll go get the Putnams.
醒醒
Wake up.
*因为你而挑起了一些情愫*
*'Cause you've started something oh can't you see*
*自从我们相见 你便抓住我心弦*
*That ever since we met you've had a hold on me*
*你要去哪做什么都不要紧*
*It doesn't matter where you go or what you do*
*我想和你度过每一分一秒*
*I want to spend each moment of the day with you*
*看看一个吻带来了什么*
*Look what has happened with just one kiss*
*没想到我会如此爱你*
*I never knew that I could be in love like this*
*疯狂又如此真实*
*It's crazy but it's true*
*我只想和你在一起*
*I only want to be with you*
*你停下来对我笑*
*You stopped and smiled at me*
*问我想不想跳舞*
*And asked if I'd care to dance*
*我投入你的怀抱*
*I fell into your open arms*
*根本无法抵挡*
*And I didn't stand a chance*
*听着宝贝 我想一直追随你*
*Now listen honey, I just want to be beside you everywhere*
*只要我们在一起 我什么都不在乎*
*As long as we're together, honey, I don't care*
*因为你而挑起了一些情愫*
*'Cause you've started something oh can't you see*
*自从我们相见 你便抓住我心弦*
*That ever since we met you've had a hold on me*
*无论你做什么*
*No matter what you do*
*我只想和你在一起*
*I only want to be with you*
剧集 | 使女的故事 | 导航列表