剧集 | 使女的故事 | 导航列表
She's alive. Have faith that she's alive.
这不算知道
That's not knowing.
在家等你
See you at home.
失踪
天啊 这太疯狂了
Holy shit. That is insane.
25万美元吗
Two hundred and fifty thousand dollars?
25万生一个健康的宝宝
Yup. For a healthy baby.
我的天
Jesus.
-以后的咖啡都我请了 -好
- Coffee is on me, forever. - Yeah.
我可以付清我的学生贷款
Look, I can pay off my student loans,
然后跟霍利斯弄下网站
and take a shot at that web-dev thing with Hollis.
如果人们想要小孩 这个会有人要吗
Hey, if people want a baby, any chance they'll take this one?
她怎么样
How is she?
她可把我难倒了 是不是
She is wearing me down, aren't you?
磨人精
Tiring.
过来 来这里
Come. Come here.
想来阿姨这吗 小宝贝
Want to come to Auntie, baby girl?
来吧
Come on.
你想喝咖啡之类的吗
Hey, you want a coffee or anything?
不 不用
No, I'm all right.
-谢谢 -汉娜
- Thank you. - Hey, Hannah.
告诉爸爸 你更爱阿姨
Tell Daddy you love Auntie more than him.
你敢
Don't you dare.
所以是用你的卵子
So, it's your egg?
对 我见过那对夫妻了
Yeah. I met the couple.
他们从英格兰来的 人很好
They're from England. They're nice.
怎么了
What?
你可能会爱上那个小混♥蛋♥
You know, you might get attached to the little fucker.
你那个表情 没事的 好吗
That look, it'll be fine, okay?
你可以担心那个 而我会担心
You can worry about that, and I will worry about
我的一大笔钱
my giant pile of money.
像史高治·麦克达克那么有钱 对吧
Scrooge McDuck that shit. Am I right, hmm?
你有名单吗 有名单吗
Do you have a list? Do you have a list?
抱歉 我们还没有新的消息 抱歉
Sorry, we have no new information. Sorry.
-抱歉打扰一下 -莫伊拉
- Excuse me. Hey. Hi. Excuse me. - Moira.
抱歉抱歉 拜托 我在找别的人
Excuse me! Excuse me! Please! I'm looking for somebody else.
我女朋友 未婚妻
My girlfriend. Fiancee.
她在战前被包围了
She was rounded up before the war.
好吧 好吧
Okay. Okay.
谢谢 谢谢你
Thank you. Thank you.
抱歉大家 我们很快会有更多消息的
I'm sorry, folks. We'll have more information soon, everyone.
这些全都是
All of these?
都是身份不明的
The unidentified.
大部分会有些身份信息
Most of them have a few details,
比如死亡地点
where they died,
或者特殊标志 但是没有姓名
identifying marks but no names yet.
那些又是什么
What are those?
都是小孩
Those are the children.
莫伊拉 往后躺 放松 有点凉
Moira, just lean back and relax. This is cold.
-我靠 -跟你说了
- Oh, damn! - Told you.
你宝宝的体型跟抱子甘蓝差不多大了
Your baby is the size of a brussels sprout.
看看里面是什么情况
Let's see what's going on in there.
你好 小外星人
Hello, little alien.
你想看看吗
Don't you want to see?
我看到了
I saw it.
你可以拍张照片回去
You can take a photo home.
-嗯 -不用 没关系
- Yeah. - No, um, that's okay.
不 她要拍照 你得拍照
No, she's gonna take a photo. You're gonna take a photo.
-为什么 -好贴在冰箱上
- Why? - To put it on your fridge.
你贴在你家冰箱就好了
You stick it on your fridge.
所以不拍照是吧
So, no photo then.
-不拍 -好的
- No. - Okay.
有什么需要给我打电♥话♥
Call if you need anything.
给你
Here.
谢谢
Thank you.
有人在等你
There's someone here for you.
祈神保佑生养
Blessed be the fruit.
愿主开恩赐予
Yes. May the Lord open.
谢谢你 女佣 你一定很忙吧
Thank you, Martha. You must be very busy.
先生
Sir?
请你让我们单独谈谈
Leave the room, please.
感恩离去
In Grace, I go.
请
Please.
恭喜你 奇迹降临在你身上
Congratulations on your blessed miracle.
你感觉还好吗
You're feeling well?
很好 先生
Yes, Sir.
宜应称颂
Praise be.
非常好
Terrific.
像现在这样的时局 让我难以想象
Times like this, I wonder what type of world
我们将会留个下一代一个怎样的世界
we're gonna leave the next generation.
为了我们的孩子们
For the sake of our children,
我们必须找到我们中间的叛徒
we need to find those among us who wish to do us harm.
你明白吗
Do you understand?
明白 先生
Yes, Sir.
但我跟奥芙格伦不太熟
I'm afraid I didn't know Ofglen very well.
我们只同行过很短一段时间
We only walked together for a brief time.
大概她也不怎么爱说话吧
I imagine she didn't talk very much.
是的
No.
但她看上去很虔诚
But she always seemed very pious.
对不起
Well, I'm sorry I...
我帮不到你了
There's not more that I can help you with.
但你一定知道
But surely you know who
之前是谁在帮你离开基列 对吧
helped you try to leave Gilead. Don't you?
我不明白
I don't understand.
你逃跑期间
When you ran away.
那么长时间都在躲藏
All that time you spent in hiding.
是谁在照顾你
Who looked after you?
我没见到他们
I didn't see them.
你没见到他们
You didn't see them?
没有
No.
奥芙瑞德
Offred.
你可以相信我
You can trust me.
谁帮的你
Who helped you?
沃特福德大主教
Commander Waterford?
我是被绑♥架♥的
I was taken against my will.
我们共和国正遭受巨大的威胁
Our republic is under siege.
没有精力听你讲童话故事
We do not have the luxury of fairy tales.
先生
Sir...
我是被
I was taken...
绑♥架♥的
against my will.
奥芙瑞德
Offred.
如果你屋子被恐♥怖♥分♥子♥渗透了
If your house has been infected with terrorists,
得让我知道
I need to know.
宜应称颂
Praise be.
你没事吧
You're all right.
我没事
Yes, I'm fine.
卫士在街上枪杀女佣
Guardians shooting Marthas in the street,
难道这样能让我们更有安全感吗
and it's supposed to make us feel safer?
真是愚蠢
It's asinine.
弗雷德 我们的孩子没事 他来了
Fred? Our baby is safe. It's here.
靠近点
Come closer.
变大了
You're bigger.
大主教现在需要休息
The Commander needs his rest now.
一小时以前查过他 先生
He was, as of an hour ago, Sir.
-美好的一天 -美好的一天
- Blessed day. - Blessed day.
再查查他
Why don't you check on him again,
然后再搜查一轮
and do another search of the grounds.
你没事吧
Are you okay?
没事
Yeah.
我挺好的 抱歉
I'm fine. Sorry.
他们开枪杀了她 尼克
They shot her, Nick.
剧集 | 使女的故事 | 导航列表