剧集 | 使女的故事 | 导航列表
Commander and... Mrs. Waterford...
我很想留下来
I would very much like to stay
待在这个家
here at home.
如果你们还接受我
If you'll have me.
礼数呢
Manners?
拜托
Please.
你还有别的话要说吗
Do you have anything else to say?
虽然我不配
I am not worthy yet.
但我真的十分感激
I am so grateful
你们为我做的所有事
for everything... you've done for me.
求求你们
Please.
赐我机会努力变好
Let me try to be good.
很好
Wonderful.
主必将庇佑这个家庭和美安详
God will certainly bless this house with peace.
我对你们充满信心
I have confidence in you all.
你们定会找到出路
You'll find your way.
所有人都会好的
All will be well,
所有事都会变好
and all will be well.
一切都会好起来的
All manner of things will be well.
妈妈爱你
Momma loves you.
我的错
My fault.
我的错
My fault.
我的错
My fault.
我的错
My fault.
我的错
My fault.
来 给妈妈抱
Come on. We're gonna go to Mommy.
我去给你们拿把椅子
Let's get you a chair.
我做了一些错事
I have done something wrong.
很大的错事 大到令我不敢面对
Something so huge I can't even see it,
大到负罪感快要将我淹没
something that's drowning me.
我准备不足 愚蠢至极 又毫无价值
I am inadequate and stupid, without worth.
可能我也死期将至
I might as well be dead.
上帝啊 求求你 让汉娜忘了我吧
Please, God, let Hannah forget me.
也让我忘了过去的自己
Let me forget me.
对不起
Look, I'm sorry.
我想尽了办法要救你出去
I tried everything to get you out.
谢主赐予好天气
We've been sent good weather.
琼
June.
琼
June!
谢主赐予好天气
We've been sent good weather.
谢主赐予好天气
We've been sent good weather.
谢主赐予好天气
We've been sent good weather.
谢主赐予好天气
We've been sent good weather.
剧集 | 使女的故事 | 导航列表