剧集 | 使女的故事 | 导航列表
没事的 宝贝 我爱你
It's okay, baby. I love you.
-走吧 -没事的 亲爱的
- Come on. - It's okay, sweetie.
妈妈
Mommy!
-走吧 -不
- Come on. - No!
没事的 亲爱的
It's gonna be okay, sweetie.
妈妈
Mommy!
-走吧 -不
- Come on. - No!
-待在屋里 -不 妈妈
- Stay inside. - No! Mommy!
放开我 妈妈
Let me go! Mommy!
我不想走
I don't wanna go!
妈妈 不 不 妈妈
Mom! No! No, Mommy!
宝贝 没事的 没事的
Baby, it's okay. It's okay.
你得待在屋里 别出去
You've gotta stay inside. Stay inside.
不 求你了 让我走
No, please, let me go.
-别出去 -求你了 让我走
- Stay inside. - Please, let me go!
妈妈
Mommy!
汉娜
Hannah!
汉娜 过来 宝贝
Hannah, come here, baby.
过来
Come here.
-过来 宝贝 过来 -妈妈
- Come here, baby. Come here. - Mommy!
没事的
It's okay.
没事的
It's okay.
没事的
It's all right.
你跟着他们走吧
I need you to go now, okay?
勇敢点 好吗 宝贝
I need you to be brave, okay, baby?
你要这样
So, what you're gonna do,
牵着女佣的手
is you're gonna take your Martha's hand.
上车
You're gonna get in the car.
回家去
And you're gonna go home.
过来
Come here.
我爱你
I love you.
去吧
Now go.
琼 没事了
June. It's okay.
琼
June.
琼 我们得走了
June. We gotta go.
起来 快起来
Come on. Gotta get up.
琼 我们要走了
June, we gotta go.
回房♥里去
Get back in the house.
快回去
Just get inside.
待在这别动
Okay. Just, just stay here.
待在这 躲起来
Stay here and hide.
我会回来的
I'll be back.
你来这做什么
What are you doing here?
我只是...
I was just, uh...
只是检查下大主教的房♥子 确保安全
Just checking the Commander's house. Making sure it's clear.
一切安妥 我准备把房♥门锁上
Everything looks good. Just gonna lock up the house right now.
你撒谎
You're lying.
这里不应该有人
No one's supposed to be here.
该死 来
Shit! Come on!
把他弄上车
Get him in the car!
把他的钥匙拿着
Get his keys!
把他弄上车了没
You got him?
跟着我
Follow me.
不
No!
不
No.
剧集 | 使女的故事 | 导航列表