剧集 | 使女的故事 | 导航列表
不是吗
Aren't we?
是的
Yes, we are.
凯马纳镇 迈泰酒吧
[火奴鲁鲁著名酒吧]
我吵醒你了吗
Did I wake you?
没有 我睡不着
No. I couldn't sleep.
欢迎回家
Welcome home.
怎么样
How was it?
挺好的
It was good.
荡♥妇♥俱乐部的那些信
The letters, from Jezebel's...
都散播出去了
They got out.
什么
What?
起作用了
It made a difference.
谢谢
Thank you.
怎么了
What?
我见到了你的丈夫
I met your husband.
卢克
Luke?
他跟着大主教 当面指责他
He came after the Commander, called him out.
肯定吓到他了
Scared him, definitely.
-他受伤了吗 -没有
- Did he get hurt? - No.
之后我找到他 把信给了他
I found him after. Gave him the letters.
是他
He's the one.
是他把信散播出去的
He's the one who got them out.
那他... 那他...
Is he... Did he...
他看上去还好吗 他...
Did he seem okay? Was he...
他没事吧
Was he okay?
他很爱你
He loves you.
他跟我说他永远都不会放弃
He told me he'll never stop.
谢谢你
Thank you for that.
谢谢你告诉我这些
Thank you for bringing me that.
他让我告诉你莫伊拉也逃出去了
He wanted me to tell you that Moira got out, too.
莫伊拉
Moira?
她现在应该跟他住在一起
I think she's staying with him now.
她
She...
我的...
Oh, my...
我的天呐 他们肯定水火不容
Oh, my God. They could kill each other.
我得走了
I should go.
伊登会起疑的
Eden's probably wondering.
我爱你
I love you.
莫伊拉以前是汉娜的教母
Moira was Hannah's godmother.
现在也是
Is.
莫伊拉是汉娜的教母
Moira is Hannah's godmother.
她逃出去了
And she got out.
这不可能
It was impossible,
但她做到了
and she did it.
我以为我该接受你将在这出生的现实
I know I should accept the reality of you being born here,
向现实妥协
make my peace.
去他妈的吧
But fuck that.
剧集 | 使女的故事 | 导航列表