剧集 | 使女的故事 | 导航列表
相信我
Trust me...
我们会让他们赞叹不已的
We're going to dazzle them.
你喜欢吃这样的烤土豆吗
Do you like your potatoes roasted that way?
很好吃
They were good.
我可以换个做法
I can make them different.
不用 挺好的
No, they're fine.
很美味
Delicious.
想知道秘诀吗
Do you want to know the secret?
当然
Sure.
迷迭香
Rosemary.
沃特福德夫人从她的花♥园♥里摘了一些给我
Mrs. Waterford gave me some from her garden.
我从我母亲那里学到的配方
I got the recipe from my mother.
一定很难吧
It must be hard.
离开你的家人
To leave your family.
你现在就是我的家人
You're my family now.
这就是我一直祈祷的一切
This is everything I prayed for.
有什么需要就告诉我
Well, let me know if you need anything.
谢谢 尼克
Thank you, Nick.
谢谢你 准备了晚餐
Thank you. For dinner.
那是我的工作 笨蛋
Oh! That's my job, silly.
我母亲教了我做饭和收拾屋子
My mother taught me how to cook and keep house.
她教了我婚姻的一切
She taught me all about marriage.
一切
About everything.
我知道我应该怎么做
I know it's expected of me.
上帝对我的期待
What God expects of me.
你在这里可以抽烟
You can smoke in here.
没关系
Oh, it's okay.
我进去抽吧
Smoke inside.
这是你家 你想做什么都行
Uh, it's your house. You can do what you want.
你看起来很好 也很舒服
You look nice and cozy.
谢谢
Um, thank you.
继续吧 让你自己舒服些
Go on. Get comfortable.
沃特福德夫人 我自己可以的
Mrs. Waterford, I think can manage.
如果你需要什么东西呢
What if you need something?
我就在这里
I'll be right here.
好吧
Yeah.
抱歉 针碰撞的声音太大了
I'm sorry. The clicking.
不 只是...
Oh, no, it's just, uh...
想找到舒服的姿势越来越难了
It's getting harder to find a good position.
还记得给准妈妈们的那种超大的枕头吗
Do you remember those huge pillows for expectant mothers?
妊娠枕 记得
A pregnancy pillow? Yes.
它们真舒服
Those were sweet.
舒服
Sweet.
我会争取给我们弄一个来
I'll look into getting one for us.
谢谢
Thank you.
奥芙瑞德
Offred?
嗯
Yes?
体内有个小生命是什么感觉
What's it like to feel that life inside of you?
现在还没什么感觉 不过...
There's nothing much happening right now. But...
如果你愿意 可以来感受一下
if you want, you can come and feel it.
来吧
Come on.
把手给我
Give me your hand.
感觉到了吗
You feel that?
宜应称颂
Praised be.
这是奇迹
It's a miracle.
的确
Yeah. It is.
今天 我们发现自己在十字路口
Today, we find ourselves at a crossroads.
我们迷失了方向 我们的价值和常识
We've lost our way. Our values and our sense of...
今天 我们与危机抗衡
Today, we confront a crisis.
不 弗雷德 你不能临时改变内容
No, Fred, you can't change things at the last minute.
这样更有力
Well, it's stronger.
但要注意你的语气 别斥责或说教
But watch your tone. Don't scold or lecture.
没错 要开始一段对话
Yes, start a dialogue.
-聊天 -好的
- Conversation. - OKay.
塞丽娜 亲爱的
Serena, sweetheart,
这是我们梦寐以求的 对吗
this is what we wanted. Hmm?
将我们的政策和主张搬到主流社会来讨论
Our policies and ideas discussed in the mainstream.
你已经做到了
You did that.
-沃特福德夫人 -他们就位了吗
- Mrs. Waterford? - Are they ready for me?
是的 他们准备好了
Oh, yeah. They're ready.
-塞丽娜·乔伊 下午好 -乔·施耐德
- Serena Joy. Good afternoon. - Joe Schneider.
很高兴见到你
Nice to meet you.
弗雷德·沃特福德 很高兴认识你
Fred Waterford. Nice to meet you.
乔·施耐德 很高兴认识你 请进
Joe Schneider. Nice to meet you. Come on in.
也许你们并不赞同她要说的
You may not agree with what she has to say.
但这就是我们国家的伟大之处
But that's what's great about our country.
每个人都有表达自己观点的自♥由♥
The freedom to express your opinion.
她是我们学校邀请来的嘉宾 所以请大家
She is on our campus here as a guest so, please,
一起欢迎塞丽娜·乔伊·沃特福德
let's welcome Serena Joy Waterford.
集中注意力 保持冷静
Stay focused. Stay calm.
我们不欢迎你
操♥你♥妈♥
Fuck you!
法♥西♥斯♥
滚出去
Get the fuck outta here!
你说什么我们都不会相信
We don't believe in anything you do!
下午好 我很荣幸...
Good afternoon. It's my honor to be...
-纳粹婊♥子♥ -滚出去 纳粹
- Nazi cunt! - Get outta here, Nazi!
安静 让她说话
Quiet! Let her speak!
坐下来 你这蠢婊♥子♥ 操♥你♥妈♥
Sit down, you stupid little bitch! Hey, fuck you!
当我刚开始收到你们的邀请...
When I first received your invitation to come...
我们收回邀请 该死的狂热分子
We take it back, you fucking fanatic!
法♥西♥斯♥婊♥子♥ 滚回家
Fascist bitch! Go home!
滚
Yes!
操♥你♥妈♥
Fuck you!
-对不起 这是我们的失误 -她有权说话
- Sorry. We've made a mistake! - She has a right to speak!
-这里不安全 -这是美国
- It's not safe! - This is America!
我吵醒你了吗
Did I wake you?
没有
No.
我有点渴 来找点水喝
I just get really thirsty now, so I was gonna get some water.
请自便
Help yourself.
你生我的气吗
Are you mad at me?
为什么这么说
Why'd you say that?
因为从我回家 你都没跟我说过话
'Cause we haven't talked at all since I came home.
有什么可说的
What's there to talk about?
都这么长时间了
It's just... It's been so long.
是的
Yes, well...I've
我事情太多了
got a lot on my plate, so to speak.
-你要来点吗 -不用 谢谢
- Would you like some? - Oh. No, thank you.
真的吗 你现在是吃两个人的饭
Sure? You're eating for two.
不了 莉迪亚嬷嬷严格把控体重
No. But Aunt Lydia is very strict about the weighs.
总不能变得又矮又胖 对吧
We can't have you getting all roly poly now, can we?
我觉得你很健康
You look healthy to me.
你怀孕的样子很好看
Pregnancy suits you.
我得回房♥去了
I should be getting back.
免得沃特福德夫人记挂我
Before Mrs. Waterford misses me.
你的守护天使
Your guardian angel.
她对我很好
She's been very kind.
愿主明察
Under His eye.
好
Yes.
美好的一天
Blessed day.
美好的一天
Blessed day.
沃特福德夫人不在吗
Mrs. Waterford's not in here?
不在 只有我
No, just me.
需要我的帮助吗
Can I help you with something?
没事
I'll be all right.
我觉得自己太蠢了
I feel so stupid.
昨晚他又离开了
He left again last night.
尼克
Nick?
他讨厌我
He hates me.
没有
No.
他不讨厌你
He doesn't.
剧集 | 使女的故事 | 导航列表