剧集 | 使女的故事 | 导航列表
我们不能去
No, we're not.
对不起 不能去
I'm sorry. We're not.
把钥匙给我
Give me the keys.
-什么 -把钥匙给我
- What? - Give me the keys.
给我
Give 'em to me!
等等 琼
Wait, June.
操
Fuck.
操 操 操
Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!
操
Fuck!
我做不到
I can't.
我做不到
I can't.
试一试
Try.
十袋
Ten bags!
继续挖
Keep going!
接着干
Back to work.
主是我的主人
The Lord is my master.
祂是我的力量和寄托
He is my strength and my sustenance.
这里不是
Not here.
在这里 你装满十袋 不然就饿着
Here, you fill 10 bags or you don't eat.
祂无处不在
He is everywhere.
回去干活
Back to work.
别偷懒
Don't be sloppy.
继续干活
Get back to work!
没有那么难
Not so hard.
我得把脏东西洗掉 我不想被感染
I have to get the dirt out. I don't want to get an infection.
你会的 这里的水都被污染了
You will. All the water is contaminated.
会刺痛 但是管用
It stings a lot, but it works.
只是酒精而已
It's just alcohol.
你是医生吗
Were you a doctor?
大学教授
College professor.
所以他们把你送到这里吗
Is that why they sent you here?
干活的时候把手包上
Wrap your hands when you work.
在起茧子之前
You want to keep the blisters from breaking
你都不能让水疱破掉
until you can get some callouses.
你应该知道我不赞成大学肃清运动
You should know that I was not in favor of the university purges.
那太不像话了
They were outrageous.
接受教育并不会让人成为罪犯
Having an education doesn't make someone a criminal.
在法律改变之前 我有个艺术硕士学位
I had an MFA before the law changed.
室内设计专业
In interior design.
所以他们把你送到这里吗
Is that why they sent you here?
不是
No.
我很软弱
I was weak.
我犯了肉♥欲♥之罪
I committed a sin of the flesh.
我丈夫一直跟侍女搞在一起
My husband was so busy with the Handmaid,
他都没注意到
he didn't even notice.
他怎么了
What happened to him?
我不知道
I don't know.
也许升职了
Probably got promoted.
我爱上别人了
I fell in love.
你觉得这有关系吗
Do you think that matters?
-对谁 -对上帝
- To who? - To God.
我知道有的
I know it does.
如果这是爱 祂会原谅我 保护我
If it was love, He will forgive me, He will protect me,
把我从这里救出去
He will deliver me from this place.
祂会的
He will.
这是抗生素
Antibiotics.
虽然过期了 但总比没有好
Past their expiration date, but it's better than nothing.
水里都是大肠杆菌
That water is full of E. Coli.
你真是上帝的忠诚信徒
You are truly a lamb of God.
每四小时吃两片
Two pills every four hours.
埃米莉
Emily?
你为什么要这么做
Why are you doing this?
之前一位女主人对我很好
A Mistress was kind to me. Once.
同性恋
继续往前走
Keep moving forward.
排队等候 往前走
Stay in line. Moving forward.
你们两个 过来
You and you, step through.
-你看见狗狗了吗 -没有
- Do you see the doggie? - No. No.
-看见狗狗了吗 -没有
- Do you see the doggie? - No.
那个小狗
The dog?
多重国籍和...
Multiple nationalities with...
孩子多大了
How old was the kid?
两岁
Two.
我孩子六岁
Mine's six.
四岁以下的儿童
Child under four years...
抱歉 下午刚刚发布的规定
I'm sorry, these were just issued this afternoon.
早上的时候还完全不同
There was a whole different set this morning.
谁不喜欢官僚主义呢
Don't you love bureaucracy?
哪位是美国人
Okay. Who's the American?
我是
I am.
小孩和他妈妈可以走
So, the boy and his mother can go,
但恐怕你还需要加拿大的签证
but I'm afraid you'll need a Canadian visa.
你必须去大使♥馆♥
You'll have to go to the embassy.
最近的使♥馆♥在纽约市
The closest one is New York city.
退到线外
Step out of line.
我打过电♥话♥ 他们说我们一起走就没事
I called. They said it was fine as long as we traveled together.
一家人才可以
That's families.
这边走
Move this way.
我们就是一家人
We are a family.
我也是他的妈妈 我们结婚了
I'm his mother, too. We're married.
带这个很明智
Smart to bring this.
这肯定有用的
Yes. That'll help, for sure.
有问题吗
Is there a problem?
你只需要盖一个边境免签通行章
You just need a border traffic bypass stamp.
你们可以在登机门等她 不会很久的
You guys can meet her at the gate. It shouldn't take too long.
8455号♥航♥班♥的两张登机牌
Two boarding passes for Flight 8455.
还有一张有条件的
And one conditional.
谢谢
Thank you.
下一位
Next, please.
好了亲爱的 这边走
Okay, sweetie, it's this way.
欢迎来到洛根国际机场
Welcome to Logan International Airport.
请您耐心等候
Please be patient
并听从机场人员的指示
and respond to all instructions given to you by airport staff.
妈妈 妈妈
Oh, Mommy! Mommy!
你们先走 去吃点快餐之类的
You go ahead. Get a snack or something.
我们也去 离登机还有两小时
We'll come with. It's two hours until we board.
我们跟你一起去
We're coming with you.
这孩子是你生的
You're the one who gave birth to the child?
是的
Yes.
用的是你自己的卵子 还是胚胎植入
Was it your egg or an implanted embryo?
这跟你有什么关系
Why is that any of your business?
女士 如果你配合的话进度会快一点
Ma'am, this'll go a lot faster if you cooperate.
配合一下
Em, please...
我已经尽力配合了
I'm trying to cooperate.
我们马上就要误机了
It's just we're going to miss our flight.
你可以让他们先登机
You should probably just send them on ahead.
我们一起
We're staying together.
你今天无疑是
Well, you're certainly
没法跟他们一起去蒙特利尔了 小姐
not going to Montreal with them today, miss.
我跟外面的探员说了
I spoke to the agent outside.
我们结了婚
We're married.
他说可以
He said it was fine.
这个
Here.
这没有法律效力
This is not valid.
上面盖了章
It has the stamp.
不 这个文件现在已经不被承认了
No. The document is no longer recognized.
你们没有结婚
You are not married.
什么
What?
已经禁止了
It's forbidden.
禁止了 这是什么意思
Forbidden? What does that mean?
被法律禁止了
剧集 | 使女的故事 | 导航列表