剧集 | 使女的故事 | 导航列表
有很多关于他的事情我还没告诉你
There's a lot I haven't told you about him.
重新分配我吧
Reassign me.
向我保证 你会保护那个侍女
Promise me you'll protect the Handmaid.
我向你保证
You have my word.
把东西吃完
Finish your food.
我吃饱了 沃特福德夫人
I'm full, Mrs. Waterford.
丽塔
Rita.
可以把奥芙瑞德的盘子收起来吗
Will you wrap Offred's plate?
她随后再吃 全吃完
She'll have the rest of it later. All of it.
是 夫人
Yes, ma'am.
美好的一天
Blessed day.
美好的一天 你今早怎么样
Blessed day. How are you this morning?
很好 谢谢你
Fine, thank you.
祈神保佑生养
Blessed be the fruit.
愿主开恩赐予
May the Lord open.
我想帮你做点什么 沃特福德夫人
I was just hoping to help you, Mrs. Waterford.
有什么你需要的吗
Is there anything that you need?
没有 你真贴心
No. Aren't you sweet?
奥芙瑞德有这么讨人喜欢就好了
I wish Offred were as pleasant.
知道每个人的家庭地位非常重要
It is so important to understand one's place in a household.
你赞成吗
Wouldn't you agree?
是的 沃特福德夫人
Yes, Mrs. Waterford.
不不 你是虔诚的已婚女人
No, no. You are a married woman of faith.
让侍女去捡就行了
The Handmaid will do it.
谢谢你 奥芙瑞德
Thank you, Offred.
不客气 沃特福德夫人
You're welcome, Mrs. Waterford.
现在 你来试试
Now, you try.
你以后难道不想掌管一个家庭吗
Don't you want to run a household of your own one day?
好的 宜应称颂
Yes, praised be.
继续吧
Go on.
她需要学习 上帝保佑为师者
She needs to learn. Blessed is the teacher.
我感到一阵绞痛
I felt a cramp.
所以呢
So...
我不想伤害到宝宝
Don't want to hurt the baby.
当然
Of course not.
谢谢你 伊登
Thank you, Eden.
兄弟们 请让我向你们展示
My brothers, may I present to you
新感化中心
the new Rachel and Leah Center.
以上帝神圣之名
By God's grace,
我们在此相聚庆祝明亮广阔的未来
we gather to celebrate the dawn of a bright and bountiful future
未来始于这里
That begins right here...
始于上帝谦恭的仆人 侍女的奉献
...with the devotion of His humble servants, our Handmaids!
兄弟们
My brothers,
这所设施
this facility
代表我们的共同信念
represents a shared vision
重建一个有道德的世界来侍奉上帝
to restore a moral world in which we can serve God.
我们满怀希望的祷告
Now, our hopeful prayer
变成了真实长久的事物
has turned into something real and permanent.
我们可以继续展现对上帝和上帝之词的信念
Here, we can continue to show our commitment to Him
继续践行我们对基列国人♥民♥的承诺
and His word and to honor our promise to the people of Gilead.
我们会让这片土地重新充满健康虔诚的儿童
That we will replenish this earth with healthy children of faith.
从一开始就一直是...
From the beginning that has always been...
还没到时间 让她回去
Uh, it's not time yet. Tell her to go back.
回去
Go back!
剧集 | 使女的故事 | 导航列表