剧集 | 使女的故事 | 导航列表
我是琼·奥斯本
Hi, this is June Osborn.
您给我打过电♥话♥
Um, you called me.
我女儿是汉娜·班科莱
My daughter is Hannah Bankole.
好的 班科莱太太
Oh. Okay, Mrs. Bankole.
汉娜今天早上不太舒服
I'm afraid Hannah isn't feeling very well this morning.
她没事吧
Is she okay?
我能和丹吉老师通话吗
Can I speak to Mrs. Danjee?
她发烧了
She was running a temperature.
38.4度
Um, 101.1.
该死 好吧
Crap! Okay.
早上她醒的时候有点发热
She was a little warm when she woke up.
我给她吃了泰诺退烧
I gave her some Tylenol to break it down.
儿童需要48小时无发热症状
A child is required to be fever free for 48 hours
才能回到学校
before she can return to school.
抱歉 我现在就去
I'm sorry. I'm leaving now.
你能让丹吉老师
Um, can you tell Mrs. Danjee
告诉汉娜我大概15分钟到那儿吗
to tell Hannah I'll be there in, like, 15 minutes?
班科莱太太 汉娜不在学校
Mrs. Bankole, Hannah isn't here.
我们联♥系♥不上你 就叫了救护车
When we couldn't reach you, we called an ambulance.
她只是发烧了
She has a fever.
国家有政策 我们不能冒险
The state has policies. We can't take any chances.
哪家医院
Which hospital?
大学儿童医院
University Children's.
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢
Thank you.
操 操 操
Fuck, fuck, fuck.
妈妈
Mummy!
非常感谢
Thank you so much.
小宝贝
Hey, muffin,
你感觉怎么样
how you feeling?
-不舒服 -我知道 对不起宝贝
- Yucky. - I know. I'm sorry, baby.
她怎么样
How is she doing?
她很好
She's fab.
她的体温还是有点高
Her fever's still a little elevated.
医生会过来跟你谈谈
The doctor will come talk to you in a bit,
但可能只是病毒的原因
but it's probably just a virus.
我们还在等几项验血结果
We're still waiting on a few blood tests,
然后就可以回家了
and then she can go home.
-谢天谢地 谢谢你 -没事
- Oh, thank God. Thank you. - Yeah.
我要简单问你几个问题 班科莱太太
I do have a few quick questions for you, Mrs. Bankole.
琼·奥斯本 当然可以
June Osborn. Sure.
汉娜 我要把妈妈偷走五分钟 好吗
Hannah, I'm gonna steal your mommy for five minutes, all right?
-好 -好的
- Okay. - Okay.
-我很快就回来 亲爱的 -好
- I'll be right back, sweetie, okay? - Okay.
-抱歉 我跟我丈夫说一声 -好的
- Sorry, I'm just letting my husband know. - Oh, yeah.
谢谢你照顾她
Thank you so much for taking care of her.
她很乖
Oh, she's so sweet.
-你真是幸运 -是的
‐ You're really blessed. ‐ I am.
她是你亲生的吗
She's your biological child?
是的
Uh, yes.
学校今天一直联♥系♥不上你
The school was having a hard time reaching you today.
我在上班 手♥机♥放包里了
I was at work. My cell was in my bag.
我能理解 你的工作是全职的吗
I understand. You work full‐time?
汉娜满十个月的时候我才重回岗位
I went back about ten months after Hannah was born.
离开她上班一定很难过
That must've been hard to leave her.
现在还是
It still is.
你丈夫的工作也是全职吗
You're husband works full‐time as well?
-是的 -他今天去哪儿了
‐ Yup. ‐ And where is he today?
他在昆西上班
Uh, he's, uh, at a job site in Quincy.
应该回来了 可能路上有点堵
He should be getting back. There's probably traffic.
孩子不上学在家的时候
What kind of arrangements do you have
你们怎么照顾她呢
to take care of your child if she has to stay home from school?
你为什么这么问
How do you mean?
假如她生病了
If she's sick.
我或者我老公留在家陪她
I stay home with her or my husband does.
那你们就得旷工了
You have to miss work then?
我旷工
I miss work.
我可以去陪我女儿了吗
Can I go be with my daughter now?
今天早上你给汉娜吃了退烧药吗
Did you medicate Hannah this morning to lower her fever?
她只是体温有点高 我给她吃了泰诺
She was just a little warm so I gave her some Tylenol.
你是给她吃药来绕过学校的发烧政策吗
Did you medicate her to bypass the school's fever policy?
这样你今天就不用翘班了
So you wouldn't have to miss work today?
她只是...
She was just...
她只是体温有点高 她没生病
She was a little warm. She wasn't sick.
她当然病了
Apparently she was.
我能理解 班科莱太太
I understand, Mrs. Bankole.
大家工作都很忙
We have busy lives.
但孩子是最珍贵的
But children are so precious.
必须要保证孩子和靠谱的父母生活在
We have to make certain that they are in a safe home environment
安全的家庭里
with fit parents.
我们还有几个问题 班科莱太太
We just have a few more questions, Mrs. Bankole.
-奥斯本 -什么
‐ Osborne. ‐ Excuse me?
我叫琼·奥斯本
It's my name. June Osborne.
你的问题是什么
What are your questions?
美好的一天
Blessed day.
美好的一天
Blessed day.
你没事吧
So, you're all right?
没事 沃特福德太太
Yes, Mrs. Waterford.
那真是好消息
Well, that's very good news.
我得跟你说清楚
I'd like to be clear.
我不想再看到任何反抗
I will not have any more recalcitrance.
你所有的挑拨离间
All of your disruptions,
你的游戏 你的秘密
and all of your games and your secrets,
你的那些鬼把戏都结束了
all of that smart‐girl bullshit is finished.
听明白我的意思了吗
Do you understand me?
别生气 塞丽娜
Don't get upset, Serena.
这样对宝宝不好
It's bad for the baby.
今天难道不值得高兴吗
Well, isn't this a happy day?
宜应称颂
Praised be.
属于我们所有人的快乐一天
A happy day for all of us.
宜应称颂
Praised be.
-开始吧 -我们来看看能看到什么
‐ Shall we? ‐ Let's see what we can see.
放松点 亲爱的 你会感觉到一点点压力
Try to relax, honey. You'll feel a little pressure.
因为现在还是早期 还听不到心跳声
Now, it's still very early, so we won't hear a heartbeat.
但如果我们够幸运...
But if we're lucky...
这里
There.
这里就是我们要看的
There's some pronounced endometrial thickening
子♥宫♥内膜
which is just what we want to see.
这是你们的孩子
And there is your child.
塞丽娜
Serena.
这是妊娠囊
That is the gestational sack,
这就是你的宝宝 沃特福德太太
and that is your baby, Mrs. Waterford.
上帝创造了崭新的灵魂
God has created a new soul.
宜应称颂主之仁慈
Praised be His mercy.
一切正常
All righty, then.
祝福光荣的父母
Blessings to the proud parents.
我们还需要谈谈
We have a few things to go over.
上帝保佑你
God bless you.
祈神保佑生养
Blessed be the fruit.
谢谢 愿主明察
Thanks. Under His eye.
一路顺风 琼
Godspeed, June.
是的 我要指挥你们所有的部队
Yes, I am taking command of all your units.
我明白
I understand,
但失踪的侍女怀孕了
but the missing Handmaid is with child.
现在 她是唯一要务
Right now, she is the only priority.
-可以小点声吗 -抱歉
- Can you turn that down? - Sorry.
把鞋脱掉吧
Let's take your shoes off.
小香蕉
Hey, banana.
她怎么样了
How's she doing?
很糟糕
Crappy.
剧集 | 使女的故事 | 导航列表