剧集 | 使女的故事 | 导航列表
他们必须让我见见她 他们得让我见她
They have to let me see her. They're gonna let me see her.
他们必须
They have to!
珍妮 亲爱的 你先坐下
Janine. Dear. Why don't you sit?
不让侍女知道小孩病了是有原因的
There is a reason Handmaids are not told when a child is sick.
太惹人伤心了
It's far too upsetting.
她听到了风声
She heard the rumors.
然后你就干脆帮她确认了
And you took it upon yourself to confirm them.
她经历了那么多痛苦
I think after everything she has been through,
理应知道这件事
she deserves that.
至少对她诚实一点
Some honesty at least.
如果这事让她崩溃了
If this breaks her,
你得负全责
I will hold you personally responsible.
你明白吗
Do you understand me?
明白 莉迪亚嬷嬷
Yes, Aunt Lydia.
我会的
I will, too.
她真漂亮 不是吗
She's beautiful, isn't she?
以后你会长一头跟妈妈一样的卷发
You're gonna have curly hair just like your mom.
你会讨厌死的
And you're gonna hate it.
但我向你保证 一定可以找到会剪头发的人
But I promise we'll find someone who knows how to cut it,
那么你就会...
and then you're just...
所有男孩都将为你疯狂
You're gonna drive all the boys crazy.
我去看看有没有什么消息
I'm going to see if there's anything more they can tell us.
感恩前去吧
Go in grace.
七楼是安全的
Level 7 all clear.
要我来干什么
Why am I here?
谢谢 接下来交给我
Thank you. I'll take it from here.
我没法表达再次见到你有多激动
I can't tell you how excited I am to see you again.
你大概不记得我了
You probably don't remember me.
你曾经带过我的导师
You actually trained my mentor.
我们在2012年美国妇产科协会会议上见过
We met once at the 2012 ACOG meeting.
你的低温治疗研讨会
Your seminar on therapeutic hypothermia.
原谅我 考虑到时间紧急
Forgive me, but in the interest of time,
我们能省掉这些客套话吗
could we dispense with the pleasantries?
当然 当然
Of course. Of course.
患者是一个十个月大的女孩 足月生的
Patient is a 10 month old girl,born full term,
近三个星期都无精打采 呕吐
presents with lethargy and vomiting times three weeks.
上消化道造影未显示旋转不良
Upper GI was negative for malrotation.
pH探针和吞咽检查的结果也是阴性
pH probe and swallow study also negative,
但我们还是按照胃食管反流进行治疗
but we're treating her for reflux anyway.
-你想要我... -是的
- And you want me to... - Yes.
我们想请你针对这个病例给出医学意见
We brought you here to get your medical opinion on the case.
好的
All right.
我们先做个头部的核磁共振
Uh, let's get a head MRI with an MR.
我想要你再做一次吞咽检查
And I want to rerun your swallow survey.
你们有没有比较好的放射科室
Do you have a decent radiology department?
条件很好
Excellent.
我想观测一下测试过程
I want to oversee the test anyway.
还没满24个月 有些难观察
They're tricky to read pre 24 months.
测一下血清氨水平和小便中的代谢异常情况
Run serum ammonia level and a urine for metabolic errors.
再做个骨骼检查 心电图
And let's get a skeletal survey, ECG,
和心脏超声波
and a cardiac echo.
我去准备了 霍奇森医生
I'll start the wheels, Dr. Hodgson.
还有...
And, um...
我得给她做个检查
I'm gonna need to examine her.
当然
Of course.
有人吗
Knock, knock?
我实实在在地告诉你
Verily I say unto thee,
《新约·路加福音》23:43
今天你应与我同在天堂
today thou shalt be with Me in paradise.
怎么回事
What's going on?
不 不
No! No!
-亲爱的 -不
- Oh, my darling. - No!
珍妮
Janine.
你想跟她吻别吗
Would you like to kiss her goodbye?
可以吗
Can I?
可以试试
We can try.
你怎么敢就这样放弃
How dare you give up!
太太 我们做了非常全面的评估
Ma'am, we have done a very extensive evaluation.
没有任何组织病变 传染病或新陈代谢因素
There are no anatomic, infectious, or metabolic causes
能解释这个孩子的病症
that explain this baby's condition.
你应该是这个领域最优秀的专家
You are supposed to be the best in your field.
我是最优秀的
I am the best.
或曾经是
Or was.
我们能为安吉拉做的
All we can do for Angela
只有摘除所有仪器
is to unhook her from all those machines.
让她感觉舒适温暖
Help her feel safe and warm.
还有祈祷
And pray.
我们走
Let's go.
小宝贝 你好啊
Hi, peanut. Hello.
好久不见
Long time no see.
妈妈来了
Mommy's here.
亲爱的
Hi, sweetheart.
看看你
Look at you.
晚安 沃特福德太太
Good night, Mrs. Waterford.
晚安 奥芙瑞德
Good night, Offred.
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢
Thank you.
大主教要你们去办公室见他
The Commander wants to see you in his office.
你们俩
Both of you.
交给我应付
Let me handle this.
请关门
Please shut the door.
我听说帕特南一家得到所需的帮助了
I hear the Putnams got the help they needed.
恐怕还不够
Not enough, I'm afraid.
我很诧异他们要一个临时找过来的
I was surprised to learn they received help from a Martha
女佣帮忙
on a temporary transfer.
更令我意外的是
It was an even bigger surprise
调动令是我亲笔签署的
that I signed the transfer order myself.
我这么做是为了孩子
I did it for the child.
基列还有比这更伟大的责任吗
What greater responsibility is there in Gilead?
服从自己的丈夫
Obeying your husband.
我破坏规矩已经几个月了
I've broken the rules for months now.
因为你 在你的首肯之下
For your sake. With your consent.
我从未同意你这么做
I never consented to this.
篡改我给委员会的备忘录
Rewriting my memos to the committee?
我是要你做我的传话人 而不是替我发声
I asked you to be my conduit, not my voice.
弗雷德 你之前也要我读过你的文件
Fred, you've asked me to read over your work before.
那是之前
That was then.
这是你的笔迹吗
Is this your handwriting?
是的 沃特福德大主教
Yes, Commander Waterford.
你还让侍女与你一起犯罪
You involved the Handmaid in your transgressions?
我只是做了我应当做的事
I did what I thought was necessary.
当然
Of course you did.
这不怪你
This isn't your fault.
怪我
It's mine.
我让你承担了这么多责任 对你很不公平
It was unfair of me to burden you with so much responsibility.
现在我们必须做出补偿
Now we must make amends.
补偿
Amends?
"妻子 你们应该像顺从上帝一样
"Wives, submit yourselves unto your own husbands,
《新约·以弗所书》5:22
顺从自己的丈夫
as unto the Lord.
而丈夫们 应带着理解
And ye husbands, dwell with them
《新约·以弗所书》3:7
与妻子共同生活
according to knowledge.
如尊重弱者一样
Giving honor... unto the wife
尊重自己的妻子"
as unto the weaker vessel."
弗雷德 别这样
Fred, please.
如果我们坦白自己的罪恶
But if we confess our sins,
上帝定会宽宏大量
He is faithful and just to forgive us.
塞丽娜
Serena.
原谅我 亲爱的
Forgive me, darling.
奥芙瑞德
Offred.
留下
剧集 | 使女的故事 | 导航列表