剧集 | 使女的故事 | 导航列表
够了
That is enough!
我的孩子周围不能有这种积怨
I will not have this kind of rancor around my child.
你该干什么就去干
You go do what you need to
你可以去寻找那个女孩 但我不参与
do to find that girl but you leave me out of it.
今天太爱哭了
So fussy today.
-她是要喝奶吗 -不用 她刚喝完
- Does she want a bottle? - No, she just had one.
-要我哄哄她吗 -不用
- Do you want me to take her? - No.
有妈妈在
Momma's here.
对不起 对不起
I'm sorry. I'm sorry.
对不起 对不起
I'm sorry. I'm sorry.
你不用干那些活儿
You don't have to do that.
你都忙不过来了
You've got your hands full.
她每十分钟就给妮可换套衣服
She changes Nichole's outfits every 10 minutes.
没想到我还会有想念伊登的时候
Never thought I'd miss Eden so much.
-丽塔 -是 太太 马上来
- Rita? - Yes, ma'am. Coming.
忙到这么晚吗
You working late?
时间都浪费在那个荡♥妇♥的事儿上了
Wasted time dealing with that slut.
尼克的妻子
Nick's wife.
她跑不了多远
She won't get far.
希望她没事
I hope she's alright.
我们会找到她并把她带回来
We'll find her. Bring her home.
一个女孩为什么会冒这么大风险逃跑
Why would a girl risk so much to leave?
不知道
I don't know.
你不知道吗
Don't you?
我们搜查那座房♥子时你藏在哪了
Where were you hiding when we searched in that house?
阁楼
The attic.
所以你听见我们了
So, you heard us?
说实话
Honestly...
我当时心跳快得已经听不清什么了
My heart was beating so fast, I couldn't hear much of anything.
你那么怕
You were that frightened.
嗯
Yeah.
但即使那样 你也宁愿藏在阁楼里
Yet you preferred to hide in the attic
不和我回家吗
to avoid coming home. With me.
我刚刚和我女儿道别
I had just said goodbye to my daughter.
我想在宝宝出生前
And you know what? I wanted to spend some more time with my baby,
和她多待一会
before she was born.
你们的重聚如何
So, how was your reunion?
和汉娜
With Hannah?
对
Yes.
我很惊讶
I was surprised to see her.
这是你想要的 对吧
It's what you wanted, isn't it?
是你要求的
It's what you asked for.
我很高兴能让你们团聚
I'm glad I made it happen.
都是为了你
For you.
谢谢
Thank you.
你就谢谢我这些吗
Is that all the thanks I get?
我们可以改天一起玩拼字游戏
We could play Scrabble sometime.
-拼字游戏 -是啊
- Scrabble. - Yeah.
有一阵子没玩了
It's been awhile.
肯定会很有意思的 你不觉得吗
And I think it would be fun. Don't you?
走着瞧吧
We'll see.
晚安
Have a good night.
你好
Hello.
你是谁
Who are you?
奥芙约瑟夫
Ofjoseph.
我是说你的真名字
Your real name.
埃米莉
Emily.
埃米莉
Emily.
你的眼睛真漂亮
You have such beautiful eyes.
别告诉约瑟夫我来过这
Don't tell Joseph that I came in.
他不喜欢我跟女孩说话
He doesn't like it when I talk to the girls.
好的 太太
Yes, ma'am.
他干了坏事
He did something terrible.
坏透了
Terrible!
所有事都是他想出来的
He came up with the whole thing.
什么事
With what?
殖民地
The colonies.
他计划了一切 都是他想出来的
He planned everything. He figured it all out.
让人去挖那些土
And I said, real people are digging up that dirt,
那都是有毒的土
and it's poison. It's poison.
-那是罪恶 -埃莉诺 够了
- It's poison. - Eleanor, please, please.
-你这个禽兽 -够了
- Oh, you're a monster! - Okay!
好了 过来 快点
Okay! Come on! Come on!
你真恶心 我恨你
You're disgusting! I hate you!
好了
Okay.
好了 亲爱的
Okay, sweetheart.
乖乖躺回床上
You're gonna get back in your bed.
好好休息
And you're gonna rest.
我会回来看你的
And I'm gonna come back and check on you.
你做了什么自己清楚
You know what you did!
你心知肚明
You know what you did!
过来
Come.
坐
Sit.
这儿注重隐私
We value privacy in this house.
你明白吗
Do you understand?
明白 先生
Yes, sir.
她没事吧
Is she okay?
她的生活不如意
Life didn't turn out the way she wanted it to.
她原本是位美术教授
She was an art professor.
希望一切都很美丽
She wanted everything to be beautiful.
你来自哪里
Where are you from?
-这里 -不 你来自蒙大纳
- Here. - No, you're not. You're from Montana.
你原来是教什么的
What did you teach?
细胞生物学
Cellular biology.
我不记得有科学系的教授长得像你
I don't remember any science professors who looked like you.
那些大学男孩们肯定都很关注女老师
Those college boys must have been hot for teacher.
你的话 也可能是女孩
Or college girls, in your case.
你怀念课堂吗
Do you miss the classroom?
上帝召唤我致力于更崇高的事业
God has called me to a higher purpose.
你不信那一套
You don't believe that.
你和女佣有染
You had an affair with a Martha.
你偷车 辗轧卫士
You stole a car. You ran over a Guardian.
什么感觉
How'd that feel?
你有一个
You have a...
一个妻子和一个儿子
A wife and a son?
是的 先生
Yes, sir.
你一定很想他们
You must miss them.
失去孩子
Losing a child...
就好像失掉一个肢体
is like losing a limb...
一部分身体
a part of your body.
不过这滋味你也感受过 对吧
But you know what that's like too, right?
你恢复了吗
Do you know, have you healed properly?
-奥芙瑞德 -我还没泵奶
- Offred. - I haven't pumped yet.
他们 他们找到她了
They... They found her.
她还好吗
Is she okay?
他们把她带回来了
They brought her back.
和艾萨克一起
With Isaac.
告诉他们你可能怀孕了
Tell them you might be pregnant,
他们验过我了 我没怀孕
They tested me. I'm not.
艾萨克已经是判擅离职守了
Well, they already have Isaac for desertion.
那你就说是被他强迫带走的
Say that he took you with him by force.
说是他不让你回来
Say he wouldn't let you come home.
这不是真的
It's not true.
真♥相♥现在不重要 伊登
The truth doesn't matter right now, Eden!
对上帝来说重要 他知道我内心的真实想法
It matters to God! He knows what's inside my heart!
今天他说了不算 好吗
He doesn't decide what happens here today, okay? Just...
顺着他们说 说你有罪 你很抱歉
Tell them what they need to hear. Say you sinned, you're sorry.
我做不到
I can't.
你可以的
Yes, you can.
我们只是想组建一个真正的家
All we wanted was to make a real family.
剧集 | 使女的故事 | 导航列表