剧集 | 使女的故事 | 导航列表
《侍女的故事》前情提要...
Previously on The Handmaid's Tale...
你本是一个通奸者
You were an adulterer.
一个毫无价值的荡♥妇♥
A worthless slut.
但是上帝给了你一个实现价值的机会
But God found a way to make you useful.
我们身陷囹圄
We are prisoners.
你必须得把这里发生的一切公之于众
You have to tell people what's happening here.
请不要把我遗忘 请不要把我们遗忘
Please don't forget me. Please don't forget us all.
别让那些杂种骑在你头上
听着 他们联♥系♥了我
Listen, they've made contact.
你可能该准备走了
You should probably get ready to go.
走吧
Come on.
我们是要去哪
Where are we going?
伍斯特西部的小机场
Airstrip west of Worcester.
谢谢你愿意收留我
Thank you for taking me in.
不是我做的决定
This wasn't my decision.
那你应该是勇敢还是...
So, are you brave or...
愚蠢呢
stupid?
我不勇敢
I'm not brave.
快五点了 或许他们遇到了朋友
It's almost 5:00. Maybe they ran into friends.
有很多种可能
Maybe a lot of things.
你是谁
Who are you?
我是侍女
I'm the Handmaid.
不
No!
不要
No!
不
No!
侍女的故事
第二季 第四集
我在国家公共电台听过猪球的故事
I heard a story on NPR once about pig balls.
那是为在猪圈里养肥的猪准备的
For pigs who were being fattened in pens.
它们用鼻子滚那些球
The pigs rolled the balls around with their snouts.
猪贩说这改善了它们的肌肉张力
And the pig marketers said it improved their muscle tone.
猪很好奇
The pigs were curious.
它们喜欢去思考一些事情
They liked having something to think about.
关在笼子里的老鼠
Caged rats will give themselves
会给自己电击来找点事做
electric shocks for something to do.
被罩上有七十一朵花
There are 71 flowers on the comforter.
七十一朵
Seventy one.
我希望自己也有个猪球
I wish I had a pig ball.
祈神保佑生养
Blessed be the fruit.
我看你吃得不错 奥芙瑞德
I see you've eaten well, Offred.
连续三天都是
Third day in a row.
是琼
It's June.
你♥他♥妈♥知道我名字
You know my fucking name.
沃特福德家很善良
The Waterfords have kindly agreed
同意给你一次机会
to a trial run, as it were.
如果你乖乖听话
And if you're a very, very good girl,
也许就会被邀请留在家里
you might even be invited to stay.
你看
You see,
琼会一直被锁在这间屋子里
June will be chained in this room
直到生下孩子
until she gives birth.
然后琼就会被... 处决
And then June will be... executed.
而奥芙瑞德还有机会
Offred has an opportunity.
这对孩子来说比较好
It would be better for the baby.
你要去赢得自己的一席之地
You'll have to earn your place.
证明你是有价值的
Prove that you're worthy.
七十一朵花
Seventy one flowers.
被罩上有七十一朵花
The bedspread has 71 flowers.
注意姿势 亲爱的
Posture, dear.
这真是开心的一天
Well. Isn't this a happy day?
欢迎回家 奥芙瑞德
Welcome home, Offred.
谢谢
Thanks.
感谢上帝保佑我们的孩子平安归来
We are grateful to the Lord for the safe return of our baby.
赞美上帝的仁慈
Ah, praised be His mercy.
宜应称颂
Praised be.
找到你可不容易
It wasn't easy finding you.
基列国的恐♥怖♥主♥义♥潜伏很深
The terrorist networks in Gilead are insidious.
但我们决定要把你从绑♥架♥者手中
But we were determined to rescue you...
拯救出来
from your kidnappers.
上帝认可了我们的努力
And God blessed our endeavor.
你受了不少的苦
You've been through quite a trial.
是吧
Haven't you?
耶♥和♥华♥救赎的民必归回
And the ransomed of the Lord shall return.
宜应称颂
Praised be.
奥芙瑞德
Offred?
宜应称颂
Praised be.
多么有爱的团聚啊
What a lovely homecoming.
现在奥芙瑞德需要收拾干净 休息一会
Now, Offred needs to clean up and get some rest.
我知道怎么走
I know the way.
绑♥架♥ 当然了
Kidnapping. Of course.
绑♥架♥是能让大家接受的故事
Kidnapping is the story everyone can live with.
女佣 聊几句
Martha. A word?
沃特福德家可以留下孩子
The Waterfords can keep the baby.
还能展示基列国的无处不在和无所不能
Shows off Gilead's reach and might.
你有一项非常重要的工作
You have a very important job, an essential job.
所有东西都必须洗干净
Now, everything must be washed.
水果 蔬菜 肉 尤其是家禽
Fruits, vegetables, meat. And especially poultry...
92天
Ninety-two days!
塞丽娜
Serena.
记住
Remember.
只要我的女儿安全
As long as my baby is safe...
你的孩子就安全
so is yours.
灯坏了 但不用担心
Lights are down, but not to worry.
擦擦吧
Rub-a-dub-dub.
确保每一处都洗到了
Be sure to wash everywhere.
不 亲爱的 我是说那下边
No, dear. I mean down there.
你也不想宝宝染上什么病菌 对吧
You don't want any nasty bacteria getting to the baby, do you?
水凉了
Water's getting cool.
收拾好 上♥床♥去
Finish up and off to bed.
宝宝需要休息
Baby needs rest.
早安 亲爱的
Good morning, dear.
做了好梦吗
Did you have sweet dreams?
嗯
Sure.
很好
Wonderful.
给你准备了干净的裙子
And you have a nice, clean dress.
祈神保佑生养
Blessed be the fruit.
愿主开恩赐予
Yeah. May the Lord open.
换好衣服 把脸洗了
Get dressed and wash your face.
丽塔 确保水不会太热
Rita, make sure the water's not too hot.
尽量避免对母体有任何惊动
Try to avoid any kind of shock to the system.
好的
Yes.
楼下见
We'll see you downstairs.
希望你饿了
I hope you're hungry.
给你
Here.
拿着
Take them.
丽塔 等等
Rita, wait!
本来有人该联♥系♥你
Someone was supposed to contact you.
我做不到
I can't.
万一被她发现了呢
What if she finds them?
你不知道我这段日子是怎么过来的
You don't know what it's been like.
奥芙瑞德 亲爱的
Offred, love?
上帝赏赐了我们所需的一切
God provides all we need in His bounty,
但我们有职责要选择维生素和矿物
but it is our duty to choose vitamins and minerals
要服用适当的剂量 以支撑宝宝发育
in wise proportion to support the baby.
奥芙瑞德 坐
Offred. Sit.
我们今天的计划很特别 亲爱的
We have a very special day planned, dear.
大家都想庆祝我们的奇迹
Everyone wants to celebrate our miracle.
尼克
Nick!
客人们很快就来了
The guests are arriving soon.
你能去确保一切都准备就绪吗
Can you please make sure that everything is ready?
好的 夫人
Yes, ma'am.
喝了 亲爱的
Drink up, dear.
你还能再多喝点 不是吗
剧集 | 使女的故事 | 导航列表