剧集 | 使女的故事 | 导航列表
我能把她带出去
I can get her out.
-我能把她带出去 -不
- I can get her out of here. - No.
不
No.
她不能在这长大
She cannot grow up here.
-不 -她不能在这长大
- No. - She cannot grow up in this place.
听我的
Listen to me.
你知道她不能在这长大
You know she can't.
我知道你十分爱他
I know that you love her so much.
我知道
I do.
我都看到了
I've seen it.
-你能做到的 -我做不到
- You can do it. - I can't.
你能的
Yes, you can.
求你了
Please.
我知道你有多爱她
I know how much you love her.
让我抱抱她
Let me have her.
让我和她道别
So I can say goodbye.
愿主赐福给你 保护你
May the Lord bless you, and keep you.
愿主使祂的脸光照你 赐恩给你
May His face shine on you, and may He be gracious unto you,
原主向你仰起面容
and may He lift up his countenance upon you.
亲爱的妮可
My sweet Nichole.
愿主赐你平安
And may He grant you peace.
西边检查完毕 长官
All clear on the west side, sir!
祝福你 塞丽娜
Blessings on you, Serena.
快走
Come on!
这边
Yeah, over here, guys!
快点 快走
Come on! Come!
快走
Let's go!
现在怎么办
So, what now?
琼 把宝宝给我
June, give me the baby.
那边还有一个
There's another one!
谢谢
Thank you.
琼 祝你好运
June, good luck.
这边
This way.
这边 从这儿走
This way. Through there.
在这儿等着
Now wait here.
-可以吗 -接住了
- You okay? - Got her.
把那个搬出去
Move that out.
-那里 -好
- There! - Okay.
等等
Wait!
快走
Go!
琼
June!
别担心 不远了
Don't worry. It's not far.
那边
That way.
过来
Come over here.
就在那儿 很好
Right there. Good.
快走
Come on.
快到了
It's not much further.
在这儿等着
Wait here.
谢谢
Thank you.
祝你成功
Godspeed.
没关系的
It's all right.
没事的
It's okay.
没事的
It's okay.
没事的 宝贝
It's okay, baby.
*让我做你的明镜*
*Let me be your mirror*
*照出你的样子*
*Reflect who you are*
*如果你不知道*
*And if you don't know*
*我会化为清风*
*I'll be the wind*
*细雨和夕阳*
*The rain and the sunset*
*照在你门前的光*
*The light on your door*
*告诉你这里就是家*
*To show that you're home*
*当你觉得黑夜*
*When you think the night*
*看透了你的心*
*Has seen your mind*
*当你觉得自己恶毒*
*And inside you're twisted*
*而无情...*
*And unkind...*
*让我来告诉你*
*Let me stand I'll show you*
*你已被蒙蔽*
*That you're blind*
*请放下双手*
*Please put down your hands*
*因为我看见了你*
*'Cause I see you*
霍莉
Holly.
这是你姐姐...
This is your sister...
汉娜
Hannah.
她很漂亮吧
Isn't she pretty?
也许你以后会见到她
Maybe you'll meet her one day.
你会见到她的
You're gonna meet her one day.
祝你成功
Godspeed.
埃米莉
Emily?
怎么回事
What is happening?
我惹了大♥麻♥烦
I'm getting myself in deep shit.
你能逃出去了
You're getting out.
出去
Out?
你要逃出基列了
You're getting out of Gilead.
她们就交给你了
They're all yours.
祝你们幸福
Have a nice life!
走吧
'Kay. Come on.
别被抓了
Don't get caught!
不要吸毒
Keep away from drugs!
琼
June!
琼
June!
快走
Come on!
快点
Hurry up!
快点
Hurry!
叫她妮可
Call her Nichole.
告诉她我爱她
Tell her I love her.
琼
June!
不 琼
No! June!
琼
June!
剧集 | 使女的故事 | 导航列表