剧集 | 使女的故事 | 导航列表
但性♥欲♥是罪
But lust is a sin.
在夫妻之间算不上
Not between husband and wife.
它能使你们更加亲密无间
It can bring you closer together.
反正本应如此
It should, anyway.
好的
Okay.
欢迎你
Welcome.
晚安 沃特福德夫人
Good night, Mrs. Waterford.
晚安 布莱恩小姐
Good night, Mrs. Blaine.
贤妻相伴能助你上进
A good woman will lift you up.
你会明白的
You'll see.
敬贤内助
To good women.
敬贤内助
To good women.
我很高兴这么快就安排好了
I'm glad this could be arranged so quickly.
我不得不找点关系
I had to pull a few strings,
但我不能错过向你展示
but I couldn't miss the opportunity to show you
我有多感激你为我做的一切
how much I appreciate all you've done for me.
谢谢您 先生 我很感谢
Well, thank you, sir. I'm grateful.
你已经上道了 孩子
You're on your way now, son.
基列向来珍视家庭
Gilead values the family,
所以会犒赏
and rewards those
以守护家庭为生的人
who live by those values.
蒙住仁慈 有一天
By God's grace, I'll have a child
我会拥有自己的孩子 先生
of my own someday, sir.
蒙主仁慈
By God's grace.
这是场美丽的婚礼
It was a beautiful wedding.
阿门
Amein.
谢天谢地
Oh, thank God.
感谢上帝
Thank God.
我去叫医生
I'll get the doctor.
你很坚强 对不对
You're tough, aren't you?
听我说
Now, you listen to me,
好吗
'kay?
我决不会
I will not
让你在这里成长
let you grow up in this place.
决不会
I won't do it.
你听见了吗
Do you hear me?
他们
They...
他们不配拥有你
They do not own you.
更不配拥有长大成人的你
And they do not own what you will become.
你听见了吗
Do you hear me?
我会带你离开这里
I'm gonna get you out of here.
我会带我们离开这里
I'm gonna get us out of here.
我保证
I promise you.
我保证
I promise.
剧集 | 使女的故事 | 导航列表