剧集 | 使女的故事 | 导航列表
《侍女的故事》前情提要...
Previously on The Handmaid's Tale...
我觉得奥芙瑞德很高兴宝宝没出生
I think Offred was happy that the baby didn't come.
医生拒绝催产
The doctor refuses to induce.
除了等待我们什么都做不了
There's nothing we can do but wait.
最好的方法就是最自然的方法
I think the best way is the most natural way.
别 塞丽娜 不 求你了 停下
Stop! Serena, no! Please, stop!
求你了 停下 别 住手 不要这样
Please, stop! No, stop! Don't do this!
我决不会让你在这里成长 我承诺你
I will not let you grow up in this place. I promise you.
我给你策划了一个惊喜 我想你会喜欢的
I've planned a surprise for you. I think you'll like it.
三小时内回来 别让塞丽娜发现你们不在
Be back in three hours before Serena notices you're gone.
-汉娜 -妈妈
- Hannah! - Mommy!
汉娜 过来 宝贝 过来 宝贝
Hannah, come here, baby. Come here, baby.
你跟他们走吧
I need you to go now, okay?
你来这做什么
What are you doing here?
只是检查下大主教的房♥子
I was just checking the Commander's house.
-确保安全 -你撒谎
- Making sure it's clear. -You're lying.
天啊
God!
侍女的故事
第二季 第十一集
我很抱歉 这个故事里有太多痛苦
I'm sorry there is so much pain in this story.
我很抱歉 故事是破碎的
I'm sorry it's in fragments,
就像身体被集火或被扯开一样
like a body caught in crossfire or pulled apart by force.
但我无法改变它
But there's nothing I can do to change it.
我也试图在其中加一些美好的事物
I've tried to put some of the good things in as well.
好了 好女儿
There we go. Good girl.
-妈妈 -好了 宝贝
- Mommy. - Okay, sweetheart.
我爱你 来抱抱 快来抱抱
I love you, okay? Give me a hug. Give me a hug.
好了 今天过得开心 好吗 宝贝
Okay, you have a great day, okay, sweetie?
我爱你 妈妈得走了 好吗
I love you and Mommy's gotta go now, okay?
不不不
No, no, no.
我得走了 宝贝 你还记得昨天有多开心吗
Yes, sweetheart. Remember you had so much fun yesterday?
-不记得 -当然记得了
- No. - Yeah, you did.
你昨天给爸爸和我画了画
And you did those big drawings for Daddy and I,
还交了朋友
and you made friends...
-不记得 -不记得 好吧
- No. - No? Okay.
看 田中老师来了
Oh, look, there's Mrs. Tanaka.
抱歉 今天出了点小问题
Hi. Sorry, we're having a little trouble today.
我知道很不容易
Aw, I know it's hard,
但是你一走 她就会好的 相信我
but the minute you go, she'll be fine. Believe me.
坚持每天的惯例很重要
And it's important to stick to the routine.
-你们在最后抱抱吗 -是啊
- And you're doing Last Hug? - I think so.
好了 你知道现在妈妈该走了
Okay. So, you know it's time for Mom to leave.
好了 宝贝 妈妈要走了 好吗
Come on, sweetheart. Mommy has to go, okay?
-不 -你可以的
- No. - You can do it.
你会玩得很开心的
You're gonna have so much fun.
你和你母亲也经历过这样的阶段吧
I'm sure you went through this with your own mother.
其实没有
Yeah, not really.
好了 今天玩得开心
Okay. All right. Have a great day.
我会想你的 我爱你
I'm gonna miss you, and I love you.
没事的 好吗
You'll be fine, okay? I know.
想去找你的朋友们吗
Wanna go see your friends?
-去找你的... -不 不要
- Go see your...? - No, no!
-去吧 宝贝 -来 汉娜
- Go ahead, sweetheart. - Come here, Hannah.
牵着她
Take her hand.
我们会过得很开心的
We're gonna have so much fun.
没错 你们会很开心的
Yeah! You'll have so much fun.
-没事的 汉娜 -没事的
- It's okay, Hannah. - It's all right.
没事的 去吧
It's okay. Go ahead.
跟妈妈说再见
Let's say bye to Mom!
-好好的 -妈妈
- Have a great day! - Mommy!
再见 小香蕉
Bye, Banana.
-准备好了吗 -妈妈
- Ready? - Mommy!
飞啦 你今天要飞起来
Flying! You're gonna fly today!
-妈妈 -飞上楼梯
- Mommy! - Fly up the stairs!
自♥由♥美国电台
Radio Free America,
在加拿大某处为您广播
broadcasting from somewhere in the Great White North.
现在来看这条新闻
And now, this news.
今日 位于安克雷奇的美国政♥府♥
The American government in Anchorage today
收到了来自印度和中国的经济援助的承诺
received promises of economic aid from India and China.
而英国
In the United Kingdom,
则宣布了对基列国的额外制裁
additional sanctions on Gilead were announced
以及对从加拿大搬入的美国难民
as well as plans to raise the cap
增税的计划
on American refugees relocating from Canada.
现在来听一首歌♥ 提醒所有听众
Now, a tune to remind everyone who's listening,
美国的爱国者或基列国的叛徒 我们仍然在
American patriot or Gilead traitor: we are still here.
星条旗永在 宝贝
Stars and stripes forever, baby.
你觉得怎么样 宝贝
What do you think, baby?
去他妈的
Fuck it.
罗杰的太太叫帕特里夏
Oh, Roger's wife name is Patricia.
她好像在约翰·汉考克那边做事
I think she does something at John Hancock.
帕特里夏 汉考克
Patricia. Hancock.
你觉得呢 条纹还是花纹
What do you think? Stripes or flowers?
条纹的还是花纹
Stripes or flowers?
不要领带
Uh, no tie.
-不要吗 -不要
- No? - No.
这是新书发布会 又不是取证会
It's a book release. It's not a deposition.
-有争议 -是的 就这样
- Controversial. - Yeah. I think, go for it.
-我喜欢 -就这样
- I Like it. - Go for it.
蕾诺儿也会去 她很棒
Oh, Lenore'll be there. She's awesome.
你还记得她吗 她参加过圣诞派对
Do you remember her from the Christmas party?
她最近在约会一个
She apparently just started dating
从纽约来的家伙
some guy from New York,
所以不管你聊什么 千万别提棒球
so whatever you do, don't bring up baseball.
应该就没问题了
I think you'll be fine.
好了 天啊
Okay. Oh, my God.
怎么了
What?
你
Just you.
-怎么样 还行吗 -不
- Yeah? It's okay? - No.
-喜欢吗 -喜欢
- You like that? - I like it.
-是吗 -我喜欢 妈妈
- Yeah? - I like it, momma.
美死了
Oh, yeah.
这个大大的肚子
This giant, giant belly?
还会变得更大 你知道吗
It's gonna get bigger, you know?
这个大小正好 我准备好了
Right‐size belly. I'm ready for you. I'm ready for you.
我们准备好了
We're ready for you.
妈妈 走吧 我们该迟到了
Momma, let's go. We're gonna be late.
好 走吧
Okay, let's go.
奥芙瑞德
Offred!
麦肯锡大主教
Commander Mackenzie?
麦肯锡太太
Mrs. Mackenzie?
尼克
Nick!
奥芙瑞德
Offred?
也许他们没来这
Maybe they weren't here.
他们来了 你看见外面的车轮印了
Oh, they were. You saw the tire tracks outside.
惊慌对我们没有任何好处
Panicking is not gonna do us any good.
我们回家 制定个计划
We'll go home, make a plan.
不找到我的孩子我是不会走的
I'm not leaving here without my baby.
我们不该在这 会有人看见咱们的车
We shouldn't be here. Someone might've seen our car.
我去打几个电♥话♥
I'll make some calls.
尼克很快会回来的
I'm sure Nick'll check in soon.
我跟你说了他们来过 也许还在
I told you they were here. And they might still be here!
好 我们找找 但是要快
Fine. We'll look. But quickly.
如果他们走了 这就是在浪费时间
If they've gone, we're only wasting time.
奥芙瑞德
Offred!
弗雷德
Fred!
弗雷德
Fred!
弗雷德
Fred!
弗雷德
Fred!
你说也许他们没来这 他们来过
"Maybe they weren't here"? They were.
现在他们一块逃走了 多亏了你
And now they've run off together, thanks to you!
肯定还有其他的原因
There must be some other explanation.
剧集 | 使女的故事 | 导航列表