剧集 | 使女的故事 | 导航列表
比如什么 弗雷德
Like what, Fred?
尼克不会不忠的
Nick wouldn't be disloyal.
我让奥芙瑞德见她的女儿了 她
I let Offred see her daughter. She...
她应该心怀感激的
She would've been grateful.
你怎么能这么蠢
How could you be so stupid?
他们恨你
They hate you!
她一直都恨你 一直躲着你
She's always hated you! She keeps running away from you!
我吗
Me?
如果你曾经对那个女孩有一丝丝的善良
If you'd shown that girl one ounce of kindness,
她也不会离开
she would never have left!
善良 你昨天强♥奸♥了她
Kindness? You raped her yesterday!
那是你的主意
That was your idea!
我这么做是为了收拾你的烂摊子
I did this to fix your mess!
你带她和孩子的父亲过来
You sent her out here with
看她的女儿
the father of her baby to see her daughter?
你以为会发生什么
What did you think was going to happen?
难道她会回家感谢你吗
That she was going to go home and thank you?
你♥他♥妈♥就是个蠢货
You are such a fucking idiot!
操 你什么时候变得跟个婊♥子♥一样
Fuck! When did you become such a bitch?
我们怎么办
What are we going to do?
我们不能这么解释 甚至不能上报
We can't explain this away. We can't even report it.
让一个怀孕的侍女
To have a pregnant Handmaid
逃一次就已经很严重了 现在是两次
run away once is bad enough! But twice!
他们会把我们当成抵抗军的
They'll say we're part of the Resistance!
我会处理的
I'll handle it.
你处理 就像处理这件事一样
You'll handle it. Just like you handled this?
他们会把我们吊在墙上的
They'll put us on the Wall!
是吗 那我们可能会肩并肩吊在一起
Yeah? Maybe they'll hang us side by side.
真♥他♥妈♥是好运气
Just my fucking luck.
太棒了 你还开玩笑 弗雷德
That's just great. Make jokes, Fred.
我为你放弃了一切
I gave up everything for you.
为这事业放弃了一切
And for the cause.
而我唯一想要的回报就是
And I only ever wanted one thing in return.
一个孩子
I wanted a baby.
你想要的可不止这个 各种需求
You wanted a lot more than that. Fucking demanded it.
我只想要个孩子
I only ever wanted a baby.
但你却对她有着恶心的迷恋
And because of your sick infatuation with that girl
和愚蠢的痴迷
and your stupid obsession with her...
你敢这么说
Don't you dare!
别 别
Don't, don't...
你能消停会吗
Can you give it a rest for a second!
我在想办法
I'm trying to think!
我什么都没有
I have nothing.
你让我一无所有
You've left me with nothing.
你让我一无所有 我一无所有
You've left me with nothing. I have nothing.
我一无所有
I have... I have nothing.
我永远都不能抱着自己的孩子
I will never hold my baby.
塞丽娜 塞丽娜
Serena. Serena.
滚开 滚开
Get away from... Get away!
你听我说
You listen to me.
听我说 听着 没事的
Listen to me! Listen. It'll be all right.
我会给地方安保打电♥话♥
I'll call the local Security.
他们不会走太远 但我们得走了
They can't have gotten far. But we need to go.
我们得走了
We need to go.
我是在做子♥宫♥肌瘤切除手术的时候
I went into labor in the middle of
感觉自己要生了
performing a uterine myomectomy.
我做完了手术 缝合好了
I finished the procedure, I closed,
又花了20小时才生出来
and had 20 more hours of labor.
医生肯定能拿了最好的药
I bet doctors get the best drugs.
你用了三支麻醉剂吧
You had, like, three epidurals, didn't you?
不 我没用药 我想体验一下那种感觉
No, I was unmedicated. I wanted to know what it feels like.
真的吗
Seriously?
老天
Oh, my God.
我不知道
I don't know.
医院让我更有安全感
I think I'll just feel safer in a hospital.
安全 需要我把你可能在医院感染的
Safer? Should I name all the superbugs
超级细菌都列出来吗
that you can catch in those places?
但你在医院工作
But you work in a hospital.
是的 所以我了解
Yeah, so I know.
这里的工作人员都有执照 都有就业资格
The staff here are licensed and fully qualified.
我和医疗总监一起上的学
I went to school with the medical director.
我不行
It's just, it's not me.
我想在有医生 护士 药品的环境下
I want doctors and nurses and lots of drugs and...
你比你想象中的自己要坚强
You are stronger than you think.
妈妈 你都不用去 有什么好关心的
Mom, you're not even going to be there, so what do you care?
你在说什么 我当然会到场
What are you talking about? Of course, I'll be there.
我了解你 我知道你的工作很重要 而且
Look, I know you and I know your work is important to you and...
而且什么 我觉得工作比你重要吗
And, what, I think it's more important than you?
不要做出你实现不了的承诺
Just don't make promises you can't keep.
好吗
Okay?
别承诺这个
Not about this.
琼 你认真的吗
June. Really?
我朋友布里奇特是在森林里生产的
You know, my friend Bridget gave birth in the woods.
在溪流里
In a stream.
她把全过程都上传到视频网站了
She YouTubed it and everything.
操
Fuck.
操
Fuck!
操♥他♥妈♥的
Motherfucker!
操 操
Fuck! Fuck!
操
Oh, fuck!
不 不不不不不
No! No, no, no, no, no.
现在不行 现在不行 靠
Not now. Not now. Shit.
不不不
No, no, no.
扩张四厘米 减薄80%
Four centimeters. Eighty percent effaced.
状态不错
You're looking good.
现在开始硬脊膜外麻醉吗
How about that epidural now?
我想再等等
Well, I'd like to wait.
我们不希望减慢你的宫缩
We don't want to slow down your contractions.
不 为什么要这么做
Oh, no, why would we want to do that?
这是谁的手♥机♥
Whose phone is this?
我的
It's mine.
我准备了一份歌♥单 是...
Oh, yeah. I got a playlist. It's...
不不不 我准备了歌♥单
No, no, no. I made a playlist!
我们才不听你的垃圾
We're not gonna listen to that garbage you listen to.
我喜欢 我喜欢他的垃圾
Well, I like it. I like his garbage.
能给我点水喝吗
Can I get some water?
麻烦你...谢谢...
Yeah, uh, could... Thank you so...
天呐 谢谢
Oh, my God. Thank you.
谢谢
Thanks.
-你还好吗 -嗯
- You alright? - Yeah.
她打电♥话♥了吗
She call?
我再给她发一条信息
I'm gonna text her again.
操
Oh, fuck!
加油
You got it.
操 这是什么歌♥ 我讨厌这首歌♥
Fuck! What is this song? I hate this song!
我知道我答应过你
I know I promised you.
不会有事的
It's gonna be okay.
我在这儿 来抓我吧
Here I am. Come and get me.
要开始了
Here we go.
准备好了吗
You ready?
操♥你♥妈♥
Oh, go fuck yourself.
你还好吗 我爱你
You okay? I love you.
我也爱你 但是说真的
No, I love you. But I mean it.
操♥你♥妈♥
Go fuck yourself.
你能做到的
You can do this.
-莫伊拉 我不知道行不行 -你肯定行
- Moira, I don't know if I can. - Yes, you can.
-我真的不确定 -放心吧 你行
- I Don't know. - Sure, you can.
好了 琼
All right, June.
-准备用力 -好
- It's time to push. - Okay.
女孩们 一起来
All together, girls.
剧集 | 使女的故事 | 导航列表