剧集 | 使女的故事 | 导航列表
《侍女的故事》前情提要
Previously on The Handmaid's Tale...
我知道他们对你做了什么
I know what they did to you.
非常抱歉
I'm so sorry.
奥芙格伦
Ofglen.
我叫埃米莉
My name is Emily.
她在干嘛
What's she doing?
所有跟着你违背命令的侍女
Every Handmaid who followed you into disobedience
都会接受惩罚 但你不会
will face the consequences, but not you.
你怀了身孕 受到保护
You are with child. You are protected.
这就是你的宝宝 沃特福德太太
That is your baby, Mrs. Waterford.
上帝创造了崭新的灵魂
God has created a new soul.
一路顺风 琼
Godspeed, June.
我要指挥你们所有的部队
I am taking command of all your units.
失踪的侍女怀孕了
The missing Handmaid is with child.
现在 她是唯一要务
Right now, she is the only priority.
没办法把你弄出城去
Can't get you out of the city.
会有人来接你的
Someone will come get you.
你可以待在他们那里
They have a place you can stay.
直到可以安全转移
Until it's safe to move.
我叫琼·奥斯本
My name is June Osborne.
我...自♥由♥了
I am... free.
自♥由♥就是这个样子吗
Is this what freedom looks like?
即便如此 也让人眼花缭乱
Even this much is dizzying.
就像一座开放式的电梯
Like an elevator with open sides.
在触碰到最上层的大气时 你将瓦解
In the upper reaches of the atmosphere, you'd come apart.
蒸发
You'd vaporize.
那里没有压力 无法保持你的完整
There'd be no pressure to hold you together.
我们在城墙之下生活得那样安逸
We get so comfortable with walls.
没过多久就习以为常
It doesn't even take that long.
穿着红裙子 带着翼帽
Wear the red dress, wear the wings,
闭上自己的嘴 做个听话的姑娘
shut your mouth, be a good girl.
躺平腿打开
Roll over and spread your legs.
是 太太
Yes, ma'am.
愿主开恩赐予
May the Lord open.
我出去后会经历什么
What will happen when I get out?
可能都不需要我♥操♥心这个
I probably don't have to worry about it,
因为可能根本出不去
because there probably is no out.
"基列没有边界" 丽迪亚嬷嬷说
"Gilead knows no bounds," Aunt Lydia said.
"基列在你心中"
"Gilead is within you.
"就像主之灵"
Like the spirit of the Lord."
或是大主教的鸡♥巴♥
Or the Commander's cock.
或是癌症
Or cancer.
侍女的故事
第二季 第二集
出来吧
Come on.
快点
Chop, chop.
从战争开始前这里就一直空着
Place has been empty since before the war.
我每周会来这一次
I come by here once a week,
检查下捕鼠器
check the rat traps.
确保没什么出现大渗漏
Make sure nothing's leaking too bad.
快点 可以来帮个忙吗 快点
Here, come on. You wanna give me a hand here? Come on.
抱歉
Sorry.
快点 走了
Come on. Let's go.
这里有水
There's water,
也有电
and there's power.
但你最好还是待在里面
But you better just stay inside.
明白吗
You get me?
这个你用得上
You're gonna need that.
然后呢
What's next?
我只负责把你安全送到这里
I'm supposed to get you here safe.
你已经安全抵达了
You're here safe.
或许几天后见
Maybe see you in a few days,
前提是你还在
if you're still around?
愿主明察
Under His eye.
以后见了
After a while, crocodile.
继续干活
Back to work!
你也是
You, too.
你 拿好工具
You! Go get your tools!
我们一起歌♥颂上帝
Let us sing unto the Lord.
伟大的上帝如此仁慈
The Lord is great and He is merciful.
开恩保佑罪人和荡♥妇♥
The sinners and the whores are blessed with His grace,
-主是如此伟大仁慈 -保佑荡♥妇♥...
- so great and kind is He. - ..The whores are blessed...
主是如此伟大仁慈
...so great and kind is He.
请主开恩保佑我们直到永远
May He bless us with His mercy forever and ever.
愿主保佑我们...
May He bless us with...
生物群系是一个非常灵活的分类
Biome is a pretty flexible classification.
它可以用来概括整个地球的生物圈
It can describe the biosphere of the entire planet,
或者生活在某只蜘蛛皮肤上的微生物群落
or the microbial community living on the skin of a spider.
这里的细胞学就有个体差异了
All right, here's where cell biology gets personal.
大家闻闻自己
I want you to smell yourselves.
我是说真的
I'm serious.
闻下自己的腋窝
Noses in armpits.
能闻到吗
Can you smell that?
那就是你自己的微生物群落的气味
That is the smell of your microbiome.
细菌 真菌 病毒
Bacteria, fungi, viruses...
珍娜
Yes, Jenna?
不好意思 但不同种类的细菌是怎么竞争的
Sorry, but how do the different species of bacteria compete?
比如古生菌 原生生物 所有的...
I mean, archaea, protists, and all that? Do...
人类的微生物群落中没有古生菌
There aren't archaea in the human microbiome.
古生菌只存在于极端环境 比如盐湖中
They're only found in extreme environments, like salt lakes.
你的腋窝中没有
Not your armpits.
事实上 皮肤中发现有古生菌
Actually, archaea have been found in skin,
在结肠和鼻腔中
in the colon and in the nasal cavity.
最新研究中发现的
There've been some recent papers.
如果感兴趣的话 我可以把书单发给你们
I'll send you a reading list, if you like.
谢谢
Thanks.
等我
Hey, wait up!
珍娜
Jenna?
有时间吗
You got a minute?
嗯
Sure.
你很聪明
You know, you're smart.
你属于这里
You belong here.
谢谢
Thanks.
别受别人影响
Don't let some guy make you feel like
别觉得你的问题不合逻辑
your questions aren't valid.
好的 我尽量
Okay. I'll try.
这种事会改善的 对吗
That stuff gets better, right?
比如到了研究生院
Like in grad school?
天 并不会
God, no.
坚持就好
Just stick with it.
西尔维娅
-那是你的孩子吗 -对
- Is that your baby? - Yeah.
我们的孩子 叫奥利弗
He's ours. Oliver.
他真可爱
He's super cute.
我得接这个电♥话♥ 周三见
Well, I have to get this. I'll see you Wednesday.
谢谢
Thank you.
谢了
Thanks.
-你要吗 我不知道 -不用了
- You want? I didn't know. - I'm good.
我本该用甜味剂的
I'm supposed to use Stevia.
家里只有这个了
That's all we have at the house.
一切还好吗
How's everything going?
都挺好
Everything's good.
好 那就好
Good. Great.
那么...
So...
那么 下个学期
So, next semester...
下个学期
Next semester.
我其实有好消息
I have some good news, actually.
看起来我们
It looks like we're
将会帮你争取到
gonna be able to get you, uh,
额外使用实验室的时间
some nice chunk of extra lab time.
太棒了
That's awesome.
我知道要挤出时间做研究有多不容易
剧集 | 使女的故事 | 导航列表