剧集 | 使女的故事 | 导航列表
你们却拒绝了
you refuse.
你们被传达了
You are told
上帝的旨意 而你们却说
the will of God, and you say,
"我懂得多"
"I know better."
手抬高 亲爱的
Arm up, dear.
你们说 "我比上帝懂得更多"
You say, "I know better than God himself."
祂爱你们
He loves you.
保护你们
He protects you.
你们忘了之前的惨境吗
Don't you remember what it was like before?
现在你们被拯救了
Now you are saved.
姑娘们 自♥由♥的形式不止一种
Girls, there is more than one kind of freedom.
一种是去追求 一种是被解脱
There is freedom to and freedom from.
在无政♥府♥的日子里
In the days of anarchy,
你们是在追求自♥由♥
it was freedom to.
现在 你们是得到了解脱
Now, you are being given freedom from.
这是上帝的礼物
That is a gift from God.
切勿视之如敝履
Do not underrate it.
什么
What?
奥芙瑞德守着一个秘密
Offred has been keeping a secret.
一个绝好的秘密
A most wonderful secret.
她体内已怀有主之圣光
She has been filled with His divine light.
大家一起说"赞美上帝的仁慈"
May we say, "Praise be His mercy"?
宜应称颂主之仁慈
Praise be His mercy.
宜应称颂主之仁慈
Praise be His mercy.
宜应称颂主之仁慈
Praise be His mercy.
宜应称颂主之仁慈
Praise be His mercy.
宜应称颂主之仁慈
Praise be His mercy.
该如何迎接神迹
How do we greet a miracle?
我们
Do we...
像病狗一样哀嚎吗
Do we whine like sick dogs?
宜应称颂主之仁慈
Praise be His mercy!
宜应称颂主之仁慈
Praise be His mercy.
宜应称颂主之仁慈
Praise be His mercy.
宜应称颂主之仁慈
Praise be His mercy.
宜应称颂主之仁慈
Praise be His mercy.
确实宜应称颂主的仁慈
Praise be His mercy indeed!
把她这身湿衣服换下来
Get her out of these wet things.
愿主明察
Under His eye.
没什么比下雨天喝碗热汤来得舒服了
There's nothing like hot soup on a rainy day.
真惬意
Such a comfort.
喝吧
Dig in.
你现在可是两个人
You're eating for two.
我不饿
I'm not hungry.
头几周没胃口很正常
Loss of appetite is common these first few weeks.
怎么着你也得吃点
You just have to make an effort.
后面的日子还很长
You have quite an adventure ahead of you.
我们会确保
And we are going to make
你得到应得的照顾
sure you get absolutely everything you need.
充分的休息和健康食品
Plenty of rest and healthy food.
新鲜空气 锻炼
Fresh air, exercise.
你只用乖乖听话
You'll just have to be my very good girl.
你可以做到的 不是吗
You could do that, can't you?
-我尽力 莉迪亚嬷嬷 -好
‐ I'll try, Aunt Lydia. ‐ Good.
不会有什么闹剧吧
We certainly won't have any more theatrics, will we?
真是胡闹
Such nonsense.
白白浪费精力 为了什么
Such a waste of energy. And for what?
徒然
For nothing.
珍妮不是徒然
Janine isn't nothing.
对 她当然不是
No, she most certainly is not.
你觉得你是帮了她一把吗
Do you think you've done her a kindness?
她本可以很快去见上帝
She could have gone to God quickly,
和她的朋友们在一起
surrounded by her friends.
朋友不会对彼此用石刑
Friends don't stone their friends to death.
珍妮被送去殖民地了
Janine is on her way to the Colonies.
因为你她将备受折磨
She will suffer because of you.
所有跟着你违背命令的侍女
Every Handmaid who followed you into disobedience
都会接受惩罚 但你不会
will face the consequences, but not you.
你怀了身孕 受到保护了
You are with child. You are protected.
但你很清楚这点
But you know that.
你真是个勇敢的姑娘 不是吗
Such a brave girl, aren't you?
奋起反抗
Standing in defiance,
但可全身而退
but risking nothing.
快吃吧
Now eat.
我不饿
I'm not hungry.
那就去走走
A walk, then.
晚上好 奥芙怀亚特
Pleasant evening, Ofwyatt.
奥芙怀亚特在家日子很不好过
Ofwyatt was having a hard time at home.
她很放肆
She was very defiant.
她喝了很脏的通渠水
She drank drain cleaner which is terrible.
奥芙怀亚特危及了她腹中的孩子
Ofwyatt endangered her child.
我们无法容忍♥这种事
This we simply cannot abide.
奥芙瑞德 如果你不配合
Offred, if you choose to be difficult,
我只能被迫做出相应的安排了
I will be forced to make arrangements.
九个月也可以很漫长
Nine months can feel like quite a long time.
祈神保佑生养
Blessed be the fruit.
愿主开恩赐予
May the Lord open.
那我们去给你准备些吃的吧
Well, shall we get you something to eat, then?
好的 莉迪亚嬷嬷
Yes, Aunt Lydia.
好极了
Wonderful.
站好队了
Line up!
排成三排
Three rows.
手背到后面
Hands behind your back.
站直了
Stand up straight.
眼睛看前方
Eyes front.
排成直队
Straight line.
向前来一点
Move up.
队没站直
This is not a straight line.
奥芙罗伯特
Ofrobert,
你先来
you're first.
请
Please.
不
No!
不 不要 不要
No! No, no, no.
对不起 莉迪亚嬷嬷
I'm sorry, Aunt Lydia.
-对不起 莉迪亚嬷嬷 -你们这些姑娘
- I'm sorry, Aunt Lydia. Please... - You girls.
如此任性妄为 承担后果的时候
So willful and full of apologies
又满口抱歉
when it comes time to pay the Piper.
不 不 不要
No, no, no. No! No!
奥芙罗伯特
Ofrobert.
奥芙罗伯特
Ofrobert.
我知道 亲爱的
I know, dear.
这对我来说也是可耻的
But it's as shameful for me as well.
但只有在苦难中
But only in suffering
我们才能找到恩典
will we find grace.
求你了 不要
Please, please don't.
不
No.
不
No.
琼
June.
有人找你
You've been buzzing.
谢谢 安东里奥
Antorio, thanks.
你和他老板安排好了吗
Did you set the thing with, uh, his boss?
嗯 我在等回话
Uh, yeah, I'm waiting for a call back.
草稿写得怎么样了
Hey, how's the draft?
不错 改变也是有益的
It's good. Changes are helping.
近代早期西班牙和葡萄牙的农业经济
Agricultural economics, in early modern Spain and Portugal.
这... 很性感嘛
That's, um... That's sexy.
-糟了 -怎么了
- Shit. - What?
是我女儿学校打来的
It's my daughter's school.
您好 这里是麦迪逊小学
Hello, you've reached Madison Grand Elementary School.
如果您知道分机号♥
If you know the extension...
您好 麦迪逊小学
Madison Grand Elementary School.
剧集 | 使女的故事 | 导航列表