剧集 | 使女的故事 | 导航列表
昴星团和北斗七星
Pleiades and the Big Dipper.
汉娜很喜欢
Hannah loved it.
如果我能见到她
If I could see her,
会让我感觉好很多
it would just... It would make me feel so much better.
只要知道她没事
Just to know she's okay.
-这不可能 -塞丽娜 求你了
- That's not possible. - Serena, please.
几分钟就行
Just a few minutes.
我不会告诉别人的
I won't tell anyone.
绝对不行
Absolutely not.
把你的东西从楼下拿出来
Get your things out from downstairs.
是时候搬回你的房♥间了
I think it's time for you to go back to your room.
怎么回事
What's going on?
发生什么了
What happened?
-琼 -我以为她会好心一点
- June? - I thought she could be decent.
我向她请求见汉娜了
I asked about Hannah.
-你知道她不会答应的 -她是我女儿
- You know she'd never do that. - She is my daughter!
-我要见我女儿 -我们会找到办法的
- I want to see my own daughter! - We'll find a way.
如果你被吊在墙上就不行了
Not if you're on the Wall.
你必须和伊登睡
So, you have to sleep with Eden.
她要举报你 她会惹麻烦的
She's gonna report you. She will make trouble.
她十五岁
She's 15 years old.
怎么 必须操你不喜欢的人
What, you have to fuck somebody you don't want to?
-可怜的家伙 -这不公平
- Poor thing. - That's not fair.
公平
Fair?
我做不到
I can't.
你可以的 我不能失去你 听到了吗
Yes, you can. Because I can't lose you. Do you hear me?
我爱你
I love you.
她是你的妻子
She is your wife.
《旧约·创》1:28
上帝赐福给他们 对他们说
And God blessed them and God said unto them,
要生养众多 遍满大地
Be fruitful and multiply, and replenish the earth.
管理海中的鱼
Have dominion over the fish of the sea
和地上所有行动的活物
and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth.
阿门
Amen.
你确定吗
You sure?
愿上帝以无限的爱与智慧关照我们
May God in His infinite love and wisdom look down upon us.
你会成为好父亲的 尼克
You're gonna be a great father, Nick.
你还好吗
You okay?
还好
Yeah.
我等不及看看有没有成功了
I can't wait to see if it worked.
如果没有 我们就不断尝试
If not, we'll just keep trying.
又在发挥你的园艺技能了
The green thumb strikes again.
丽塔说你整个下午都在这里
Rita said you've been in here all afternoon.
丽塔不该多管闲事
Rita needs to mind her business.
我很好 弗雷德 别管我了
I'm fine, Fred. Just let me be.
我知道她很难搞
I know she can be difficult.
她诡计多端
She's devious.
总是在打小算盘 总是欲求不满
She's always plotting. Always wanting more.
她想见孩子
She wanted to see the child.
她之前的孩子
Her child from before.
我真的以为我们可以...该死
I really thought that we could be... Shoot!
让我看看
Let me see.
-没事 -来
- It's nothing. - Come here.
-疼吗 -不疼
- That hurt? - No.
就算疼你也不会说
You'd never say if it did.
我的妻子
My wife.
总是这么坚强
Always so strong.
我每天都在祈祷 "亲爱的主
I pray, every day, "Dear Lord...
请让我配得上她"
Make me worthy."
拯救美国
...Save America.
慢点 我来帮你
Easy. Let me help you.
弗雷德 够了 别大惊小怪的
Fred. Stop. Stop fussing.
我们说到哪儿了
Where were we?
不 我们没必要现在做
No, we don't have to do this now.
有必要 现在人们愿意听了
Yes, we do. People are listening right now.
好吧
All right, um...
我们不会允许一个狂热者...
We will not allow a fanatic--
一个恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
A terrorist.
他是恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
He's a terrorist.
我们不会允许一个恐♥怖♥分♥子♥让我们沉默
We will not allow a terrorist to silence us
然而真理逆耳
but the truth can be hard to hear.
但只有真理才能拯救美国
But only the truth can save America now.
这样很好
Yeah. I think that's good.
我觉得我们可以延伸到伸张正义
And I thought we could segue into justice being served.
前提是他们能找到他
That's if they ever find him.
他们会的 要相信上帝
They will. Put your faith in God.
我相信上帝
I have faith in God,
但我不相信警♥察♥
but I don't have faith in the police.
塞丽娜 我不该让你公开演讲的
Serena, I never should have let you start speaking in public.
不许这样
You stop that.
别说了 像个男人点
Stop it and be a man.
你妄图杀我的妻子
You tried to kill my wife.
《旧约·传道书》3:17
我在心里说
I said in my heart,
上帝必审判义人
God shall judge the righteous
与恶人 -求求你
- and the wicked... - Please!
因为一切意图
...for there is a time
一切工作都有定时
there for every purpose and for every work.
你知道看到我妻子经历痛苦
Do you know what it was like to see my wife in pain?
祈祷上帝拯救她是什么感受吗
To pray to God to save her?
不 求你了 不要
No! Please, no!
不不不
No, no, no!
不不
No! No!
现在你知道了
Now you do.
不
No!
你不应该在这里的
You shouldn't be in here.
我还以为你会欢迎我呢
Well, that's not the welcome I was anticipating.
你妻子会很生气的
Your wife would be very angry.
这是我的家
This is my house.
我希望她能在家里打点好事情
I hoped she could manage things here at home.
但我现在知道我要介入 来维持平和了
But I see now I need to step in and keep the peace.
我有东西给你
I have something for you.
看到你又开心了真好
It's good to see you happy again.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我想你了
I've missed you.
我也想你了
I've missed you, too.
感觉不一样了
Feels different.
我很喜欢
I like it.
我想要你
I want you.
我也想 我只是 对不起
Me too. I'm just... I'm sorry.
我只是很担心宝宝
I just... I'm worried about the baby.
你知道吗
You know?
对不起
Sorry.
谢谢你
Thank you.
这是我们的小秘密
Our little secret.
当然了
Of course.
晚安
Good night.
欢迎 大主教
Welcome, Commander.
很好
Well done.
宜应称颂 恭喜
Praised be. Congratulations.
谢谢你 先生
Thank you, sir.
-欢迎 大主教 -宜应称颂
- Welcome, Commander. - Praised be.
愿主明察
Under His Eye.
普赖斯大主教
Commander Pryce?
尼克 美好的一天 激动人心
Nick. Blessed day. Very exciting.
长官 我需要你的帮助 重新分配我吧
Sir, I need your help. Reassign me.
去别的地方 我可以去前线 哪里都行
A new post. I'll go to the front. Wherever.
尼克 慢点说
Nick, slow down.
我没法待在那个房♥子里了
I can't stay in that house anymore.
你刚被分配了一个女人 出什么问题了吗
You've just been issued a woman. Is there a problem?
不是她的问题
It's not her.
剧集 | 使女的故事 | 导航列表