剧集 | 使女的故事 | 导航列表
《侍女的故事》前情提要...
Previously on The Handmaid's Tale...
罗伊
Roy?
叫救护车
Call the ambulance!
你怀孕了
You're having a baby.
我保证这次妊娠会很快结束
I can promise you that this pregnancy will end soon
奥芙瑞德也会被派到下一个家庭
and Offred will be off to her next posting.
在另一个教区
In a new district.
我对你和上帝犯下罪行 请求宽恕
I have sinned against you and God and I beg for mercy.
不用紧张
Don't worry about it.
我是你的妻子 而你刚刚
I'm your wife! You just
发现了我出轨 你应该在意
caught me cheating on you! You should care!
让一个怀孕的侍女逃一次就已经很严重了
To have a pregnant Handmaid run away once is bad enough!
现在是两次 他们会把我们吊在墙上的
But twice! They'll put us on the Wall!
是吗 那我们可能会肩并肩吊在一起
Yeah? Maybe they'll hang us side by side.
真♥他♥妈♥是好运气
Just my fucking luck.
我为你放弃了一切
I gave up everything for you.
而我唯一想要的回报就是
And I only ever wanted one thing in return.
一个孩子
I wanted a baby.
我们做到了 霍莉
We did it, Holly.
侍女的故事
第二季 第十二集
上帝保佑你 我的天使
God bless you, my angel.
亲爱的妮可
My sweet Nichole.
美好的一天
Blessed day.
亲爱的孩子
My dear girl.
快弄完了吗
Are we about done?
应该好了
I think so.
每一滴都那么宝贵
So precious. Every drop.
给我吧
I'll take that.
下面的情况怎么样
How is everything down there?
愈合了吗
Have we healed?
你觉得几周的休息时间够吗
You see what a few weeks of rest can do?
我知道这很不容易
I know this is difficult for you.
但你真的太了不起了
But you have done something extraordinary.
坐车出门
Out for a drive,
胎儿临盆
to go into labor,
然后在空房♥子中独自生下孩子
then deliver in an empty house.
我都不忍♥心去想
I can't bear to think what might
如果邻居没有发现你们会怎么样
have happened if those neighbors hadn't found you.
莉迪亚嬷嬷
Aunt Lydia.
比昨天还少
It's even less than yesterday.
我知道
I know.
但我们受制于沃特福德太太的意愿
But we are bound by Mrs. Waterford's wishes.
为什么
Why?
你向我保证过会照顾好这个孩子
You promised me you would take care of this baby.
没错
Yes.
至善者 善之敌
One can't let the perfect be the enemy of the good.
我们必须为长远考虑
We must look to the future,
而且你现在大受欢迎
and you are a popular girl.
好几个家庭都提出了申请
Several households have already made overtures.
韦伯大主教和太太送来了烘焙点心
Commander and Mrs. Webber sent me these baked goods.
作为贿赂
Bit of bribery.
拿一块吧 亲爱的 这是你应得的
Take one, dear. You've earned it.
右边还不到一盎司 左边一点二
Barely an ounce from the right, 1.2 from the left.
我觉得整个蛋糕都该归我
I think I've earned a whole cake.
自大的女孩什么都得不到
Prideful girls don't get anything.
谢谢
Thank you.
三小时以后再吸一次奶
We'll be back for more in three hours.
糠麸饼 真棒
Bran. Great.
宜应称他妈的颂
Praise fucking be.
我对委员会说明了 我不需要太大的地方
I told the committee, I don't need so much space,
但他们坚持这样安排
but they insisted.
为了公共形象
For the optics.
你现在可是媒体扩张的领头人
Well, you're running point on media expansion now.
你会需要更大的空间
You'll need to spread out.
真正的英雄来了
Here's the real hero.
之前跟几个热情过头的卫士有点误会 不过
There was a misunderstanding with some overzealous Guardians, but
尼克保护了我们的孩子
Nick protected our child.
我们就不打扰你收拾了
We'll let you get settled.
宜应称颂
Praise be.
-宜应称颂 -愿主明察
- Praise be. - Under His eye.
那房♥子的事 你处理得
You handled the situation at that house with...
很谨慎
discretion.
谢谢您帮忙解决了 先生
Thank you for taking care of it, sir.
我们总是会彼此照应 不是吗
We always look out for each other. Don't we?
是的 先生
Yes, sir.
未来充满可能性
The future's full of possibilities.
对我们两人都是
For both of us.
你会遇到一些好事的
Things are going to happen for you.
我很感激
I appreciate that.
那边有个钩子可以挂画
There's a hook for that, just there.
往右下方来点
Down on the right.
再来点
Little more.
很好
Perfect.
很让人振奋 不是吗
Inspiring, isn't it?
宜应称颂
Praise be.
我现在终于能用上它们了
Now I can finally use them all,
感谢上帝
thanks to God.
这些衣物真漂亮
Such beautiful things.
耐心 奉献 还有牺牲
Patience and service and sacrifice.
都最后 一切都值了
In the end, it's all worth it.
你很会带她
You're very good with her.
我经常帮我母亲照顾我妹妹
I helped my mother a lot with my little sister.
妹妹 你父母真是太有福了
A sister. Your parents have been so blessed.
有人饿了吗
Is somebody hungry?
不会太烫吧
It's not too hot, is it?
不会 太太
No. No, ma'am.
好了 来
Here we go. There you are.
太太 我们的存奶不足了
Ma'am? Our supply is running low.
有时候奶会干掉
It's just sometimes the milk dries up.
-如果宝宝不... -我明白了
- If the baby's not-- - Yes, I understand.
我们现在不能这样 对吧
We can't have that now, can we?
要带我去哪
Where am I going?
跟着我就行了
Just follow me.
美好的一天
Blessed day.
美好的一天
Blessed day.
请进来
Inside, please.
你好啊
Well, hello there.
愿主明察
Under His eye.
等等 不
Wait. No.
不 不
No. No.
不行
No.
奥芙瑞德 你的奶没有我们想得那么充足
Offred. You're not as productive as we would like.
这么说吧 见见她也许能促进你下奶
Seeing her might prime the pump, so to speak.
妮可
Nichole...
这是奥芙瑞德
This is Offred.
妮可
Nichole.
美丽的名字 给美丽的孩子
A beautiful name for a beautiful child.
她跟她父亲长得一模一样
She looks just like her father.
这是上帝的旨意 亲爱的
This is God's way, dear.
好了 起作用了
Yes. Well. That did the trick.
等等
Wait!
让我喂喂她
Let me nurse her.
那会很有帮助的
That would be very helpful.
把我们需要的东西送到家里来
Just send what we need to the house.
沃特福德大主教
Commander Waterford,
如果你执意把婴儿跟奶源隔离
if you keep the infant separate from the source,
我们日后就得重复这整个过程
we're going to have to repeat this whole process.
感谢你的见解
I appreciate your insight.
我知道您的忧虑
I'm aware of your concerns.
但如果奥芙瑞德能在家里泵奶
But might it be more efficient
剧集 | 使女的故事 | 导航列表