剧集 | 使女的故事 | 导航列表
会更方便吧
if Offred were to pump for the baby at home?
你愿意的吧 奥芙瑞德
You'd like to be of service, wouldn't you, Offred?
我配得上吗
May I be worthy?
请为您的女儿着想
Consider what's best for your daughter.
你让她碰我孩子了吗
Did you let her touch my child?
我问你呢 你让她碰我孩子了吗
I asked you a question. Did you let her touch my child?
我答应你不会
I promised I wouldn't.
所以你就直接带她回家了
So, instead, you brought her straight home!
你理智点 奥芙瑞德在这更方便
Oh, be sensible. It's more convenient to have Offred here.
-对你吗 -对妮可
- For you? - For Nichole!
我们的孩子需要一个平静健康的环境
Our child needs a calm and healthy environment
而你却让这件事变得很困难
and you are making that very difficult!
也不一定
Well, it doesn't have to be.
看看结果如何吧
Let's see how it goes.
她不能与宝宝有接触
She has no contact with the baby,
她要在自己的房♥间里泵奶
and she pumps in her room.
母亲说得最有道理
Mother knows best.
你得庆幸他们同意了
You're lucky they agreed.
四对夫妇都拒绝了
Four couples have refused.
你快没机会了
You're running out of chances.
一定要规矩点
You must behave.
劳伦斯大主教是位非常有才有权的人物
Commander Lawrence is a very brilliant, very important man.
他是基列国经济的支柱
He is considered the architect of Gilead's economy.
你没什么可说的吗
Have you nothing to say for yourself?
我在想如此有才有权的人
I'm wondering why such an important, brilliant man
为什么会愿意要我这么糟的侍女
would take in such a shitty Handmaid.
-进来吧 -谢谢
- Come on then. - Thank you.
在这等一下
Wait here.
靠 该死
Shit! Goddammit!
祈神保佑生养
Bl-blessed be the fruit.
愿主开恩赐予
May the Lord open.
宜应称颂您 愿上帝让我有价值
Praise be to you, and may God make me worthy.
好极了
Super.
我们要等劳伦斯太太吗
Shall we wait for Mrs. Lawrence?
她不舒服 不下来了
She won't be coming down. She's not feeling well.
这里没事了
We're good here.
祈神保佑生养
Blessed be the fruit.
感谢上帝
Glory be.
别碰我的东西
Don't touch my stuff!
它碍着我了
It's in my way!
-你想挨揍吗 -来啊 老头
- You want a beating? - Try it, old man.
这是我的家 我想放哪就放哪
This is my house, I want it where I want it.
你在看什么
What are you looking at?
抱歉 劳伦斯大主教
I'm sorry, Commander Lawrence.
你知道现在对看书的惩罚吗
You know the penalty for reading nowadays?
尽管回答
Feel free to answer anytime.
初犯砍一根手指
A finger for a first offense.
你觉得这公平吗
You think that's fair?
这是法律
It's the law.
之前是一只手
It used to be a hand.
在过去的"好日子"里
Back in the "Good old days."
*我要让它绽放*
*I'm gonna let it shine*
*我的小小光芒*
*This little light of mine*
*我要让它绽放*
*I'm gonna let it shine*
*我的小小光芒*
*This little light of mine*
愿主明察
Under His eye.
愿主明察
Under His eye.
疼吗
Does it hurt?
泵奶
To pump.
不疼 只是感觉有点怪
No, it just feels, uh, odd.
我也想试试
I can't wait to feel it.
我是说亲自喂奶
To breastfeed, I mean.
希望你会有这么一天
I hope you do someday.
愿上帝认为我值得拥有
May God find me worthy.
嗯
Right.
祂希望孩子能在父母相爱的家庭里长大
He'd want a child to be raised by parents who really love each other.
你不认为吗
Don't you think?
上帝
God?
如果你有这个机会呢
What if you had that chance?
拥有爱人 拥有孩子
For love and a baby?
伊登
Eden.
你不需要担心我
You don't have to, to worry about me.
我不会在这待太久
I won't be around long.
我觉得
I think...
在这种地方
in this place...
你得抓住点滴的爱
you grab love wherever you can find it.
晚安
Blessed night.
好梦
And sweet dreams.
好梦
Sweet dreams.
糖 面粉 还要几个土豆
Sugar. Flour. Oh, and get extra potatoes.
含淀粉的食物对哺乳期的母亲有好处
Starchy food is good for nursing mothers.
对不起
Sorry.
没事
It's all right.
你们看见伊登了吗
Have you seen Eden around?
我是没事干吗 还得帮你盯着老婆
I don't have enough to do? I have to keep tabs on your wife now?
再拿点肉桂 别让他们拒绝你
Oh, and get cinnamon and don't let them say no.
我们有孩子了
We have a baby now.
这是福利
It's one of the perks.
我今天没有看到她
I haven't seen her today.
我早上起来的时候她就不在了
She was gone when I woke up this morning.
也许她去了商场
Maybe she went to the mall.
我听说今天"老海军"大甩卖♥♥
I heard there was a sale at Old Navy.
我们的孩子真漂亮
Our baby's so beautiful.
我真想抱抱她
I wish I could hold her.
我也是
Me too.
我们该逃离这里
We should just run away somewhere.
重新开始 像个真正的家庭
Start over. Like a real family.
逃去哪里呢
Where would we go?
去西部 滨海
Out West. The coast.
那还是基列
Still Gilead.
那去夏威夷
Hawaii, then.
去毛伊岛
Maui.
她一定会很爱沙滩的
She's gonna love the beach.
是的 她可以在阳光下玩耍
Yeah. She can play in the sun.
她可能会把沙子往嘴里塞
She's gonna try to eat the sand.
-她会吗 -会的
- She is? - Yeah.
小孩都这么干
All kids do it.
她不会 她特别聪明 跟她妈一样
She won't. She's too smart. Like her mom.
霍莉
Holly.
我想给她取这个名字
That's what I want to name her.
跟我妈一个名字
After my mom.
如果可以的话
I mean, if that's okay.
霍莉
Holly.
听起来很不错
That sounds right.
是吗
Yeah?
尼克
Nick?
-先生 -艾萨克卫士不在岗
- Sir? - Guardian Isaac. He's not at his post.
我会处理的
I'll take care of it.
今早他都没来上班
He never showed up for his shift this morning.
怎么回事
What is it?
先生 我觉得
Sir, I think, uh...
我们可能有麻烦了
I think we may have a situation.
你知道这让我看起来像什么吗
Do you know what this looks like for me?
弗雷德 求你了
Fred. Please.
是我给她机会让她提升地位的
I gave her the opportunity to elevate herself.
做一位妻子 一位母亲
To be a wife, a mother.
一个与沃特福德家族相关的人
To be associated with the Waterford name.
弗雷德 现在还没法确定她跟他私奔了
Fred, we can't be sure that she ran off with him.
伊登是个善良虔诚的女孩
Eden is a good, pious girl--
一个陷入一己淫欲的已婚女人
A married woman swept up in her own selfish lust!
剧集 | 使女的故事 | 导航列表