剧集 | 镀金时代(2022) | 导航列表
嘴巴闭起来
Close your mouth.
别让人看出你从没来过歌♥剧院
You don't want people to think you've never been
别让人看出你从没来过歌♥剧院
in an opera house before.
那么明显吗?
Is it that obvious?
罗素夫人
Mrs. Russell, he's not coming.
-公爵不来了 -我保证他会来
Mrs. Russell, he's not coming.
-公爵不来了 -我保证他会来
- I can assure you, he is. - The carriages are all unloaded.
马车都停放好了,他没来
- I can assure you, he is. - The carriages are all unloaded.
马车都停放好了,他没来
He's not here.
不能再等了
- They can't wait much longer. - The Duke will be here.
公爵会来的
- They can't wait much longer. - The Duke will be here.
再等一下就好
He won't be long now.
不能再等等吗?
Can't we wait a little bit longer?
相信自己吧
Have more faith in yourself, my dear.
我相信你
- I certainly do. - Wait a minute. This is wrong.
等等,这不对吧
- I certainly do. - Wait a minute. This is wrong.
中♥央♥包厢明明给了别人
I gave up the central box.
别想太多
Don't give it another thought.
进去就是了
Just go forward
拥抱胜利的感觉
and claim your victory.
怎么会这样?
I don't understand.
多数人选择罗素夫人,而非我们
It seems they believed Mrs. Russell and not us.
公爵会来的
But he's coming.
一定会
I know it.
你还是决定勇敢一次
So you were brave after all.
连我自己也没想到
Braver than I knew myself to be.
不能事事顺着阿斯特夫人,对吧?
But Mrs. Astor can't have it all her own way, can she?
动作快,老公
- Do hurry up, dear! - Oh, there's Mrs. Fish.
费许夫人来了
- Do hurry up, dear! - Oh, there's Mrs. Fish.
梅米,你来了
Oh, Mamie, you came.
什么,我没看错吧?
Is this it? Really?
就这么一点人来?
Is this the turnout?
看,还有人要走了
Look, some of them are leaving.
所以才让人更感佩你的忠心
It makes us appreciate your loyalty all the more.
留下来才会让人看笑话
Or does it make it all the more ridiculous?
再见了,二位夫人,麦卡里斯特先生
Goodbye, ladies. Mr. McAllister.
你要去哪儿?
- Where are you going? - Where do you think?
还用问吗?
- Where are you going? - Where do you think?
我得加快脚步,免得错过太多
But I'll have to hurry if I'm to get there
我得加快脚步,免得错过太多
before I miss too much.
我去帮她找马车
- Should I help find her carriage? - Sit down. You're going nowhere.
给我坐下,哪儿也别想去
- Should I help find her carriage? - Sit down. You're going nowhere.
我不相信她赢了
I won't believe she's won.
绝不相信
I can't believe it.
我想记住今晚每个环节
I want to remember every tiny detail, every moment.
记住每分每秒
I want to remember every tiny detail, every moment.
那请记好这个
Then remember this.
波登先生
Mr. Borden
希望我没迟到太久
I hope I'm not late.
无所谓,欢迎公爵大驾光临
Late or early, you are very welcome, Duke.
请叫我赫特就好
I hope you will call me Hector.
罗素夫人恐怕不会答应呢
I'm not sure Mrs. Russell will approve of that.
有何不可呢,我答应
Why not? Of course, I approve.
那你也称呼我们的名字就好
And you are to call us George and Bertha and Larry and Gladys.
你说呢?
Would you mind?
母亲都说了,我也只能从命
I don't see how I can when you're only obeying orders.
-那我就宽心了 -公爵开心最重要
- Then I'm glad. - Which is just as it should be.
快点,谢谢……伊丽莎白
Hurry up!
快点,谢谢……伊丽莎白
Thank you.
快点,谢谢……伊丽莎白
- Oh, Elizabeth. - Mrs. Fish.
费许夫人,我以为你不来了
- Oh, Elizabeth. - Mrs. Fish.
费许夫人,我以为你不来了
I didn't think you were coming.
我原不打算来
I wasn't, but the Academy was a morgue.
但学院太冷清了
I wasn't, but the Academy was a morgue.
所以说,你赢了
The fact is, you've won.
太早庆祝恐非好事
It can be a mistake to celebrate too soon.
亲爱的
Oh, my dear, American Society has been reinvented tonight
今晚美国社交圈秩序重组了
Oh, my dear, American Society has been reinvented tonight
而你正是核心焦点
and you are at the very heart of it.
现场各位嘉宾
Ladies and gentlemen
今晚是纽约的重大时刻
this is a historic night for New York.
承蒙许多人付出心血,才有今天
Of course, much work and dedication has gone into this endeavor
若要逐一念出赞助人姓名,可能要念到明天早上
and I could reel off a list of our benefactors
若要逐一念出赞助人姓名,可能要念到明天早上
that would keep us occupied until morning
我只好闭嘴
but I won't.
唯一要说的,就是感谢罗素夫人
Except to say thank you
唯一要说的,就是感谢罗素夫人
to Mrs. George Russell
她是剧院缪思女神,启发众人
who has been our muse and inspiration.
今晚座上嘉宾是白金汉公爵阁下
Tonight, her guest of honor is His Grace
今晚座上嘉宾是白金汉公爵阁下
- the Duke of Buckingham... - Look at Turner scowling.
看到透纳翻白眼,真是大快人心
- the Duke of Buckingham... - Look at Turner scowling.
看到透纳翻白眼,真是大快人心
What pleasure it gives me.
她为何被踢出学院?
Why was she thrown out of the Academy?
你知道原因吗?
- Did you ever find out? - I wrote to Mrs. Astor, of course.
是我给阿斯特夫人通风报信
- Did you ever find out? - I wrote to Mrs. Astor, of course.
她知道是你搞的鬼吗?
Did she know it came from you?
当然不知道
- Certainly not. - Of Signor Vianesi.
欢迎今晚乐团指挥……
- Certainly not. - Of Signor Vianesi.
这就是失败的感觉
So...
这就是失败的感觉
- this is what defeat feels like. - Lina, don't say that.
丽娜,别这么说
- this is what defeat feels like. - Lina, don't say that.
大都会剧院是新的,大家只是好奇
The Metropolitan is a novelty!
大都会剧院是新的,大家只是好奇
They're simply curious.
二位,我知道很不容易
Ladies, I know it's hard, but it's time to face the truth.
但是该面对现实了
Ladies, I know it's hard, but it's time to face the truth.
套句传道书的经♥文♥……
To quote Ecclesiastes
天下万物皆有时
"For everything in life, there is a season"
看来学院歌♥剧院已到谢幕的阶段
and it seems the season of the Academy of Music
看来学院歌♥剧院已到谢幕的阶段
is drawing to a close.
还在陷入长考吗?
Still thinking deep thoughts?
也不是,爱格姑妈说的对
Not exactly, but Aunt Agnes is right.
我该掌控自己人生
It's time I took control of my life.
你知道自己很了不起吧?
You do know you're a marvelous person?
你这么说是在安慰我
I know it's kind of you to say so.
我说真的
I mean it.
葛莱蒂,你在跟谁挥手?
Gladys, who are you waving at?
比利卡顿,在他母亲包厢里
Billy Carlton. In his mother's box.
结束后能请他到家里用餐吗?
May I ask him to come back with us for supper afterwards?
不可以
No.
让公爵……赫特看你的节目单
Now, show the Duke. Show Hector your program.
请看,您该知道浮士德的剧情
Here. Although I guess you know the story of Faust.
当然知道,这人用灵魂交换世间财物
Of course, a man sells his soul to gain riches on this earth.
结果后悔一辈子
And he lives to regret it.
那位可真是恬不知耻
I hope he's properly ashamed of himself.
她不可能用更高价收买♥♥
She can't have just paid him more money.
公爵都发过誓了
He swore an oath.
事后又毁约
And then he broke it.
或许是钱以外的东西
Perhaps she offered something more.
你是如何说服公爵?
How did you get the Duke to change his mind?
只是让他明白什么最有利
I made Hector see it was in his interest.
-是什么?-我很感谢你会赚钱
But how?
-是什么?-我很感谢你会赚钱
George, you make the money, and I'm very grateful.
我没对你的生意指手画脚
But I don't tell you what to do in Pittsburgh
所以其他的事,归我管就好
and you must leave me to manage the rest.
你不必过街了,在这里看我进门就好
You don't have to come across. You can watch me from here.
那怎么行呢
Don't be silly.
晚餐真是美味
That was a delicious supper.
应该说是早餐吧?
Or should I say breakfast?
家母很擅长安排这类事项
My mother knows how to manage those things.
管理是她的长才
Her gift is management.
剧集 | 镀金时代(2022) | 导航列表