剧集 | 镀金时代(2022) | 导航列表
How? - I am a banker.
或许能想点办法
I might be able to do something.
杀人凶手‥
Murderer! - Murderer!
强盗资本家‥
Robber Baron!
您匹兹堡工厂正酝酿罢♥工♥吗
Are you facing a strike in Pittsburgh, Mr. Russell?
打算继续无视工人请求吗
Will you keep on ignoring your workers' demands?
杀人凶手
Murderer!
你的手沾满血‥
You've got blood on your hands, Mr. Russell!
为什么媒体都把我当坏人
Why must I be the villain in every story?
我提供数千就业机会
I employ thousands of men.
让整个城镇脱离贫穷
I have lifted whole towns out of poverty.
却把我说成是欺压穷♥人♥的暴君
And yet I'm the tyrant who crushes the faces of the poor.
据说罢♥工♥日期已定
I'm told they have a date set for the strike.
跟平克顿打听到的一样 而且就快了
Pinkerton's men say the same, and it'll be soon.
我们已经做好准备
We're ready whenever it comes.
对岸工厂周围已设好防护
We have defenses around the mills across the river
不参与罢♥工♥者足以维持产量
and we've enough scabs to keep production running.
请您三思 罗素先生
Let me be clear, Mr. Russell
罢♥工♥者会千方百计阻止他人上工
the strikers will do whatever it takes to keep the scabs out.
州长跟我说好了
The governor has given me his word.
他会派民兵护送工人到工厂
His militia will get the scabs into the mills.
但愿如此
We hope.
他们不敢对抗武装人员
They won't fight against armed men.
自己也有武装的话就难说了
They will if they're armed themselves.
你好 我来见布连夫人
Hello, Mrs. Blane is expecting me.
谢谢 我来接待罗素先生
Thank you, I can take care of Mr. Russell.
抱歉迟到了 马车就在外面
I'm sorry I'm late, but I've got the carriage right here
费许夫人不会介意的
and Mrs. Fish won't mind.
你还没更衣
You haven't changed.
我不去了
I'm not going to the dinner.
怎么了 身体不适吗
What is it? Are you ill?
为何站在门口 能进去说吗
And why are we standing in the doorway?
你还是别进来比较好
Can't I come in? - I'd rather you didn't.
可以告诉我原因吗
Then may I have an explanation?
我们别再继续下去了
I think we should call a halt.
我不懂
I don't understand.
我们别再见面了
We should stop seeing each other.
以免造成伤害
No damage has been done.
一周后就能淡忘
Nothing that won't be forgotten within a week.
要是继续下去 情况会变得复杂
But if we continue as we were, things might get complicated.
确实会变得复杂
Yes, they will get complicated
因为我们会结婚 并且白头偕老
because we're going to be married and live together until we die.
求求你别让分手搞得这么难
Please, Larry. You're making this more difficult than it needs to be.
本来就不是容易的事
I think it needs to be damned difficult.
告诉我 为何会突然这样
What prompted it? Tell me.
因为我母亲吗
Was this because of my mother?
我可以跟她抗♥议♥
Do you want me to take her on? Because I will.
不要这样
Don't.
这对谁都没好处
It won't be any good.
那要我怎么做 -都别做
Then what can I do? - Nothing.
一切已无法挽回
There's nothing to be done.
我们有过短暂私情
We had a fling.
至少我很享受这段时光
We enjoyed it, at least I did.
现在该回归各自的人生
Now it's time for us to move on with our lives.
我还傻傻以为会有未来
Here I was thinking we had a future but no...
再见了 赖瑞
Goodbye, Larry.
好好保重
将来想起时请别责怪我
Look after yourself, and please try to be kind when you think of me.
开门哪
Wait!
"为大地之美"
For the beauty of the earth
"为天上荣耀"
For the glory of the skies
对不起 -为何道歉
I'm sorry.
我在教堂发出笑声
For what? - For laughing in church.
主喜欢看见你笑
The Lord likes to see you laugh.
至少我喜欢
I know I do.
感觉像亵渎了神
It feels sacrilegious.
我保证主不会介意
I promise you, He won't mind.
你认识劳勃邓金伉俪吗
Do you know Mr. and Mrs. Robert Dunkin?
他们坐在你们姐妹后面三排
They sit about three pews behind you and your sister.
你记得每个教友的座位
Do you know where all of your parishioners sit?
大部分记得
Mostly...
好吧 都记得
Yes.
刚才说邓金伉俪怎么了
What was it you were saying about the Dunkins?
他们邀我下周二到学院包厢听剧
Oh, they offered me their box for the Academy of Music next Tuesday.
他们人真慷慨
How generous.
没错
It is generous...
让我真正融入纽约人的生活
and it makes me feel like a real New Yorker
我想问你是否愿意一起去
I was wondering if you would like to come?
天啊
Goodness.
谢谢你的邀请
How kind.
戏码是"阿依达" 你听过吗
It's to be Aida. Have you heard it?
听说故事很感人
I know it's very moving.
是个爱情故事‥
It's a love story.
是悲剧收场的爱情故事
Well, of course it's a tragic love story.
你愿意吗
What do you say? - Well...
我得先问一下爱格
I ought to check with Agnes...
然而‥
but...
我很想去
I'd love to come.
真是很谢谢你
Thank you very much.
太好了 那么我六点去接你
Good. So, I'll collect you at six.
原谅我
Forgive me...
我想再问你一件事
I have another question to ask you.
什么事
What is it?
我原打算听完歌♥剧问的
但实在等不及了
I was going to ask you after the opera, but I can't wait.
你这是在‥
What are you...
艾达布鲁克小姐 你愿意嫁给我吗
Will you marry me, Miss Ada Brook?
我愿意‥
Yes.
路克弗特先生
Yes, Mr. Luke Forte.
我愿意嫁给你
Yes, I will.
帮我讚美鲍尔太太的手艺
Please, give my compliments to Mrs. Bauer.
我会的 夫人
I will, ma'am.
谢谢你 班尼斯特
Thank you, Bannister.
公爵联络我了
I heard from the Duke.
他说去纽波特时会来住我们家
He says he'll stay with us when he comes to Newport.
真的呀 -对
Really? - Really.
你知道这代表什么
And you know what it means?
我在纽波特办的首场宴会 将成为全镇焦点
My first event there will be the talk of the whole town.
今后不怕死的人才敢拒绝我们
We won't have a single refusal unless people are at death's door.
快死的也会吓得从床上弹起
And even then, they may take up their beds and walk.
你还没说喜不喜欢这人
You've never said if you liked him.
光公爵头衔就足以讨人喜欢了
To be honest, it doesn't take much to make a duke likeable.
我是挺欣赏他的 年轻不守旧
But yes, I like him.
比我想像中的客气
He's young, unstuffy, and more polite than I expected.
温特顿夫人会怎么想
And what will Mrs. Winterton make of all this?
还是你不在乎
Or don't you care?
我♥干♥嘛在乎企图勾引我丈夫
Should I care about the feelings of a former lady's maid
前任侍女的想法
who attempted to seduce my husband?
你说"企图"表示原谅我了
May I find hope in your use of the word attempted?
令我伤心的不是她说什么 而是你默不作声
It was never her claim that hurt me but your silence.
那你原谅我了吗
Will you forgive me now?
若我原谅你就好好珍惜
If I do, enjoy it.
敢再像这样瞒我
There will be no more forgiveness
绝不宽待
if you hide any such thing from me again.
我好想你 亲爱的
I've missed you, my darling.
你不知我想得多苦
You can't know how much.
我又没有离开过
I haven't been anywhere.
可是你的心不在
Oh yes, you have.
亲爱的 你看看
Aurora, my dear. Look at this.
要招待白金汉公爵
We'd better get our skates on, Mr. Borden
手脚可得加快了 波登大厨
If we're to host the Duke of Buckingham.
天啊
剧集 | 镀金时代(2022) | 导航列表