剧集 | 镀金时代(2022) | 导航列表
He may be trying to poach him, sir.
华生先生外出
Mr. Watson is out, sir.
大概以为您晚上更衣前
I suppose he thought you wouldn't need him
不需要他
before you changed this evening.
是不需要,你先下去吧
And I won't. Thank you, Church.
我很好奇你为何
Well, I'm no less curious
想找我的侍者
as to why you wish to leave my valet a message.
邱区猜是你打算挖走他
Church suspects you of wanting to steal him away.
别担心,我自己有侍者
Don't worry. I have a valet of my own
我对他也很满意
with whom I am quite content.
能否说明来意?
Won't you explain what this is all about, then?
恕难奉告,事关他人秘密
I can't, because it's not my secret.
别担心,华生并没有做错事
But I assure you, Watson has done nothing wrong.
先告辞了
I should be going.
要我代为转达口信吗?
Won't you give me his message?
不了,已弄清他的身份 我直接写信即可
No. I'll write again, now I have the facts straight.
抱歉打扰了
I'm sorry to have taken so much of your time.
夫人,还有其他吩咐吗?
Will that be everything, ma'am?
没有了
Thank you.
在你下去前,我要说一件事
But before you go, I do have some news.
请吩咐
Oh, yes, madam?
史考特小姐要复职了
Miss Scott will be returning.
回这裡?
Here?
废话,不然是去廷布克图吗?
No, to Timbuktu. Of course, here.
她会住在原来房♥间,继续替我工作
She will be living in her old room and working for me again.
这样啊
I see.
我不想起任何事端
I don't want any trouble.
那是当然
I'm sure.
我敢说史考特小姐会继续写作
But Miss Scott will not stop her writing
不管她再怎麽装
whatever she may pretend.
比起你,我更愿意相信史考特小姐
I'm willing to take my chances with Miss Scott, but not with you.
惹事的又不是我
I never started anything, ma'am.
史考特小姐搬进来前 家裡从没出过问题
In fact, we never had a problem until Miss Scott moved in.
因为你打从她一进门就故意刁难
Because you created trouble for her as soon as she arrived.
我是想保护您的名声
I wanted to protect your good name.
我的名声好几年来都没问题啊
It has been some years since my good name was in any danger.
我要你保证
Now, I need your word.
今后以礼对待史考特小姐
You will only treat Miss Scott with courtesy and respect.
万一她对我不好呢?
But what if she's unkind to me?
以我对她的瞭解,那就是你活该
Then, knowing Miss Scott, I'd say you had it coming.
如果你做不到的话
And if that is too much to ask
布莉琪都同时服侍艾达和玛丽安了
Bridget looks after Miss Ada and Miss Marian
可以再加一个我
she can see to me as well
直到找到新人为止
until I have found a replacement.
您打算把我换掉?
You would replace me?
若你不听话,
Well, if you cannot behave, you leave me no choice.
我别无选择
But what would I do?
那要我怎麽活下去? -别那麽夸张
How would I live? - Oh, there is no need for this.
再找工作就好了 -不要
I mean, you can get another job. - No.
大家都从年轻开始训练侍女
People like to train a maid when there are many years left in her.
没人愿意训练我这把年纪的人
No one will want to bother with training me. Not now.
拿去擦眼泪
Here.
你的命运在自己手中
Your fate is in your hands.
善待史考特小姐就可保住工作
If you show kindness to Miss Scott - then you may keep your position.
-可是,夫人‥ -你误以为我在跟你讨论
But, ma'am... -I see you have mistaken this for a discussion
我是在下命令
when I am simply giving an order.
去把我明天要穿的蓝色褶裙准备好
Now, make sure my blue dress with the ruffle is ready for tomorrow.
是,夫人
Yes, ma'am.
"史考特药房♥"
这个药每天一次,服用两剂
-谢谢你,詹姆士 -应该的
-佩姬小姐好 -你好,詹姆士
Hello there, Miss Peggy. - Hi, James.
您去环球报后就很少看到您了
We hardly get to see you now that you're over at the Globe.
-来找令尊? -对
You looking for your father? - Yes.
他在后面
He's in back.
佩姬,你怎麽来了?
Peggy, I wasn't expecting you.
我有件事想当面跟您说
I have some news I wanted to share with you in person.
老东家找我回六一街复职
I have been offered my old job back on 61st Street.
你打算答应吧?
And you're taking it, I assume? - Here you are, Mr. Collins.
我需要新的开始
I need a new start.
要新开始,为何重返旧职?
If you need something new, why are you going back there?
我们不能继续这样下去了
Because we can't go on like this.
必须分开一阵子
We need to get away from each other.
家人之间不该这样
That's not what family does.
我们家已做了不少 真正家庭不该做的事
Our family has done a great many things that are not what a real family does.
都是我的错‥
It's all my doing.
父亲这些都说过了
We've been through this, Father. - And...
您已经道过歉,
I know you're sorry.
不必一再重複
You don't have to keep repeating it.
但愿你母亲能原谅我
I wish your mother knew.
她会的,再给她一点时间
She does. She just needs more time.
你跟她说这事了?
Have you told her your news?
说了,她能理解
Yes. She understands. - One moment. I'll be right with you.
-史考特先生 -就来
Mr. Scott?
不打扰您工作
You should get back to work. - All right.
好,你需要些什麽吗?
Do you need anything?
-这给你 -父亲‥
Take this. - Father.
收着吧
Take it.
别忘了在布鲁克林的二老
And don't forget about us over here in Brooklyn.
别忘了我‥
Remember how much...
你母亲非常爱你
your mother loves you.
我知道
I know.
别一副诀别的样子 我不过是搬去曼哈顿
You don't have to sound so final. I'm just going to Manhattan.
我会回来探望您们
I'll come back to visit.
一言为定喔
I will hold you to that.
谢谢,班尼斯特
Thank you, Bannister.
跟我们说说你在纽波特的房♥子
Tell us more about your house in Newport.
我们只住到社交季结束
We've just taken it for the season.
查尔斯说要确定喜欢再买♥♥下
Charles won't buy until he's convinced we'll enjoy it.
很明智
Very sensible.
是丽娜阿斯特寄的信
This is from Lina Astor.
丽娜要来我们家
Lina wants to come here
一起讨论拯救学院的方法
and discuss her plans to save the Academy.
-真的啊? -对,下个礼拜
Really? - Yes. Next week.
麦卡里斯特先生也会来
Mr. McAllister will join us
一起构思对付大都会的策略
to devise a strategy to combat the Metropolitan.
麦卡里斯特先生?这下严重了
Mr. McAllister? This is serious.
罗素夫人的歌♥剧晚宴引起了大♥麻♥烦
Mrs. Russell's opera dinner has stirred up a lot of trouble.
我们当然会支持学院
Well, the Academy can count on us.
玛丽安,这週五来纽波特找我们吧?
Marian, could you join us in Newport on Friday?
赌场有场网球赛
There's a tennis tournament at the casino
我想介绍一个人给你认识
and I have someone for you to meet.
麦卡里斯特先生也有派对
You could stay for Mr. McAllister's party.
真是好主意,她很乐意参加
What an excellent idea. Of course, she'd be delighted.
学校的课怎麽办?
What about your classes at the school?
谁叫你记这个的?
Trust you to think of that.
学校週五到週一放期中假
There's a midterm break from this Friday to Monday
所以没有关係
so I won't miss anything.
说说你想介绍的神秘嘉宾吧
Tell us about this mysterious "someone" she is to meet.
爱德华摩根是查尔斯银行同事
Edward Morgan works at Charles's bank
年纪当然比我们轻
although he's younger, of course.
父母在纽波特有房♥子 家住东56街
His parents have a place in Newport and a house on East 56th.
-他母亲是艾拉贝摩根? -对
Is his mother Arabella Morgan? - Yes.
那我知道他是谁了
Then I know exactly who he is.
她娘家姓温罗普
She was born a Winthrop.
玛丽安确实该认识一下这位
And Marian would certainly like to meet him.
反正我也想去纽波特看看
I'd like to see Newport, anyway.
就这麽说定了
Then it's settled.
我得走了,赶着去试衣服
Now I must dash. I am late for a fitting.
奥萝拉,谢谢你来
Thank you for coming, Aurora.
谢谢伯母
Thank you.
加上我,府上就住满了吗?
Have you a houseful coming with me?
剧集 | 镀金时代(2022) | 导航列表