剧集 | 镀金时代(2022) | 导航列表
You've been in a funny mood all morning.
专利局回信了
I got my letter from the patent office.
说不能审核我的发明
They said my work cannot be considered
因为我不是钟表学会
since I don't belong to a horological
或协会成员
institute or society.
终于有人跟我一样
Well, I'm glad someone with common sense
脑筋清醒
finally joined the chorus.
"钟漂学"是什么
What is "horororogical"?
就是钟表匠
Clockmakers.
没希望了
So that's that then.
别这么说
先别这么快就放弃
Now, not so fast, lad. Don't give up quite yet.
我就知道不可能顺利
I knew it was too good to be true.
六一街终于恢复神智
Sanity returns to 61st Street.
他不能加入"钟漂漂"
Can't he just join one of those "horororo"
学会吗
whatever it is clubs?
恐怕他没有相关的
I'm afraid he needs certificates
资格证明
and qualifications he hasn't got.
就没别的办法吗
Is there any way around it?
玛丽安 -就知道您会找我来
Marian. - I expected your summons.
希望您认同我这次做对了
I hope you think I've done the right thing.
你是指达许的事
You're talking about Dashiell?
您说明智的女性
You said yourself he has all the gifts
都会欣赏他的条件
the sensible woman could want.
是没错 但我没有找你来
Yes, but I didn't send for you.
路克姑丈说‥ -是我写信找你来的
But Uncle Luke wrote--
确实有这必要
I wrote that we needed you to come, and we do.
我又看了一位医师
I saw another doctor.
他特地来纽约看诊
He came here.
我得的不是普通背痛
I have more than a bad back.
我想等玛丽安来了再告诉你
And I wanted Marion here with us when I told you.
告诉我什么
Told me what?
先坐下再说吧
First, I think we should all sit down.
艾达 过来坐我旁边
Come, Ada, sit next to me.
别理会阿姆斯壮说的
Pay no mind to Miss Armstrong.
她懂什么
What does she know anyway?
你成就我们完全想不到的事
You're doing something none of us could ever imagine.
不要放弃
So keep at it.
答应我 我答应你
Promise. - I promise.
我尽量
I guess.
医生确定吗
Are they quite sure?
恐怕是的
I'm afraid so.
他得了癌症
He has cancer.
哦
Oh. - Oh.
怎么可能 他前几天才来过
But how can that be? He was here the other day.
除了背痛都好好的The only thing wrong with him was a bad back.
这病一开始是背痛
This one starts with a bad back,
之后会扩散
and then it spreads.
他看过两位大夫了
He's seen two doctors.
我得去看看艾达
I must look after Ada.
玛丽安 请班尼斯特叫车
Marian, please, ask Bannister to fetch me a cab,
叫阿姆斯壮来帮我准备出门
and have Armstrong come and get me ready to go out.
艾达姨妈真可怜
她的命真苦
Poor Aunt Ada. She doesn't have much luck.
来陪我躺一会儿
Come and lie down beside me.
我们会打败病魔的
We're going to get through this.
很难说啊
Who knows, maybe one day,
或许有天你会在讲道时 分享自身的神蹟
you'll be sharing your miracle from the pulpit.
我来了
I'm here.
有我在 你不用担心
I'm here, and you're not to worry.
班尼斯特先生
一切都还好吗
Mr. Bannister, is everything all right?
我在等夫人 她随时会到
I'm expecting Mrs. Van Rhijn at any moment.
家里有人病了
We're to have an invalid in the house,
要带回来照料
and she's bringing him.
请代为慰问
Sorry to hear that.
邱区先生
Mr. Church, a while ago,
不久前你要我忘了
you asked me to forget our little contretemps
当初害我差点丢饭碗那件事
that time when you got me into trouble with Mrs. Van Rhijn.
我记得
I remember.
你说尚且无法原谅我
You didn't think it was within your power to forgive me.
我说错了
I was wrong.
至少对我来说 一切都过去了 既往不咎
For me, at least, it is all forgotten entirely.
路克姑丈呢 他们不肯来
But where's Uncle Luke? - They wouldn't come.
尽管我说破嘴也没用
Nothing I said would persuade them.
先上楼去了 我累坏了
And now I'm going up. I'm exhausted.
去跟阿姆斯壮说一声
Bannister, would you tell Armstrong?
是 夫人
Of course, ma'am.
约翰 请鲍尔太太备餐送到我房♥里
John, tell Mrs. Bauer I'll have a tray in my room.
怎么了
What's happening?
我姑丈生了重病
My aunt's husband has been taken ill.
本想带回来照料 但他不愿意
And we hoped we could nurse him here, but it seems not.
真令人难过
I am sorry,
贵府原应庆祝喜事的
especially when you ought to be celebrating.
为什么
Why?
你订婚了啊
Because you're engaged.
那件事儿啊
Oh, yes.
我一时无暇去想
This news has rather driven that out of my head.
有我帮得上忙的尽管说
Please let me be of help.
谢谢你 我会记在心上
Thank you. I'll remember that.
他怎么说
What's he saying?
罢♥工♥者仍挡着门
The strikers are still blocking
不让工贼进去
the gates against the scabs.
虽然目前还进不去
They won't let them in the mills,
但他确信不用多久
but he's confident the guard can have them inside
就能把工人送进工厂
and working before too long.
要多久 -一小时内
How long? - Within the hour.
之后罢♥工♥者就得回家疗伤了
And the strikers can go home and nurse their bruises.
我得下去一趟
I must get down there.
万万不可
That is exactly what you can't do.
都开枪了 我不能坐视不管
I'm not staying here if they're using guns.
带我去见指挥官
Take me to the commanding officer.
太危险了
Sir, it's not safe.
难不成要我眼睁睁看着
Do you think I'm going to sit in an office
工厂烧毁
while my mills go up in flames?
快带我去 -是
Take me there now. - Yes, sir.
八 八 八‥
Eight, eight, eight,
八 八 八‥
eight, eight, eight...
我代表众劳工 要求你们离开
On behalf of these men, I ask you to leave.
否则一定会流♥血♥冲♥突♥
If you stay, there will be bloodshed.
求你们快让开
I beg you, go.
"罗素钢铁"
八 八 八‥
Eight, eight, eight!
八 八 八‥
Eight, eight, eight,
eight, eight, eight...
枪声怎么回事
What were those shots?
请立刻回到屋内
Please go back into the building, sir.
所有人快进去
Go back, all of you.
外面太危险
It's not safe for you to be here.
我是乔治罗素
I am George Russell. These are my mills.
工厂是我的 快告诉我怎么回事
And I demand to know what's happening.
刚才是警示枪声 没人受伤
They were warning shots. No one was hurt.
先生请稍候
One moment, sir.
八 八 八‥
Eight, eight, eight, eight...
我们来帮新劳工开路
We're here to clear the way for the new workers
好让工厂恢复生产
to get the mills back into production.
我们不想伤人 但随时准备开枪
We have no wish to shed blood, but we shall do so.
必要的话会把你们全数剷除
We will mow every one of you down if we must.
给你们一分钟时间退下
You have one minute to clear the way.
八 八 八‥
Eight, eight, eight!
队长 叫弟兄们准备开枪
Captain, ready the troops to fire.
八 八 八‥
Eight, eight, eight...
子弹上膛
Company, load!
八 八 八‥
剧集 | 镀金时代(2022) | 导航列表