剧集 | 镀金时代(2022) | 导航列表
怎么了?
What is it?
我不回报社工作了
I won't be returning to the paper.
为什么?
What? Why not?
有别家出版社挖角?
Have you gotten an offer from another publication?
没人要挖角
- I... - There's no other offer.
那为何要离职?
Then why leave?
福顿先生,我很珍惜能与你共事
Mr. Fortune, I will always be grateful
福顿先生,我很珍惜能与你共事
for everything we did together.
我们一起写的报道
For the stories we covered, for the chances you gave me.
你给我机会,有了发声管道
For the stories we covered, for the chances you gave me.
你给我机会,有了发声管道
I have a voice now.
我们的读者亟欲听你发声
A voice our readers are anxious to hear.
好不容易闯出名气却要放弃
Don't abandon them when you're just creating a name for yourself.
这没道理啊
- This doesn't make sense. - I'm afraid it's how it has to be.
很抱歉,我心意已决
- This doesn't make sense. - I'm afraid it's how it has to be.
-可是…… -我们不能再这样下去
- But... - We can't continue like this.
至少我没办法
At least I know I can't.
你有什么打算?
So, what are your plans?
还不知道
I'm not sure.
我有本小说还没写完
I have a novel that I've put off for far too long.
那很好啊
Good.
因为你很有思想,也擅长表达
Because you have things to say and you know how to say them.
希望如此
I hope so.
我们都有责任在身
And we both have work to do
禁不起任何分心
and we need no distractions.
你说的是
Well, that's true.
你该当自己人生的主人翁
You deserve to be at the center of your own life.
谢谢你
Thank you.
报社同事一定会很舍不得你
And the others will hate to see you go. They'll miss you.
请代我告知并祝福大家
Please give them my best wishes when you tell them.
我也会想你
And I'll miss you.
说什么能让你回心转意吗?
There's nothing I can say to make you change your mind?
没有
No.
但愿当初没发生那些事
I just wish things could have been different.
我也是
Me too.
逆境更能增长人生历练
But bad timing shapes our lives.
要班尼斯特护送你到对面吗?
Do you need Bannister to escort you across the street?
不用,他们会过来接我
No, they'll collect me from here.
那就互祝彼此好运罗?
Should we wish each other luck?
我当然祝福您,爱格姑妈
I do wish you luck, Aunt Agnes.
抱歉我让您失望了
And I know I've been a disappointment.
就连我也不希望,你为了讨好我而出嫁
Even I don't expect you to marry in order to please me.
谢谢您
Thank you.
你现在已有两门婚事告吹了
But now you have two strikes against you, Marian
这次比上次更广为人知
the second more public than the first.
不能再有下一次了
You can't afford another.
我知道
No.
我言尽于此
I've said enough.
你好好去看戏吧
Enjoy your evening, but remember, time passes quickly.
别忘了,时间不等人
Enjoy your evening, but remember, time passes quickly.
不要虚度人生
Don't throw your life away.
要走了吗?
Are you off?
二位看起来真是体面
I must say you both look very smart.
谢谢,你确定晚餐忙得过来?
Thank you. Are you sure you can manage the supper?
-我们会赶…… -都没问题的
- We'll be back... - Everything's under control.
祝你们看剧愉快
- I hope you enjoy the opera. - Oh, don't worry about that.
别担心,这是一定的
- I hope you enjoy the opera. - Oh, don't worry about that.
别担心,这是一定的
- We will. - I'm glad.
那就好
- We will. - I'm glad.
听说你会留下来,真是太好了
And I'm glad to hear you'll be staying with us, Ms. Andre.
你留下,我却要走了
You're staying and I'm going.
我们会想念你的,华生先生
We'll miss you, Mr. Watson.
我也是
And I'll miss you.
我会怀念大家
All of you.
很高兴与各位共事
I've been happy here.
改天回来看看我们吧?
Perhaps you'll come back to see us.
他不会回来了
No, he won't be back.
希望你新的人生一切顺利
But I want to wish you well
希望你新的人生一切顺利
in your new life, Mr. Watson, I mean it.
我衷心祝福
in your new life, Mr. Watson, I mean it.
我衷心祝福
- I really do. - We all do.
我们也祝福你
- I really do. - We all do.
快走吧,要迟到了
Go on, you'll be late.
快去接布鲁克小姐
Go and collect Ms. Brook.
要出发了吗?
Are we going?
亲爱的,你总是令人叹为观止
My dear, you have outdone yourself.
我不过是配角而已
I am only the curtain-raiser.
真正的主角在后面
Here is the main attraction. Gladys.
葛莱蒂
Here is the main attraction. Gladys.
你母亲说对了
Your mother's right.
今晚你拔得头筹,亲爱的
You take the prize tonight, my dear.
我那脏兮兮的小妹呢?
Where is my grubby little sister?
怎么不见了?
She's gone missing.
大家干吗对我这么好?
Why are you all being so nice to me?
我在欣赏自己的作品
I'm admiring my handiwork.
我也是
Me too.
恭喜你俩
Congratulations to you both.
我们该出门了
We should get started.
准备好接受挑战吗?
Are you ready for the challenge?
还用问吗?
Can you doubt it?
时候到了,该来个致命一击
It's time to deliver the coup de grace.
欢迎罗素夫人
Welcome, Mrs. Russell.
最终审判日终于来了
Our day of reckoning is finally here.
说的没错
Indeed it is.
不敢相信今生能来到歌♥剧院
Are we really here? Is it possible?
勇敢地相信吧
Take courage and believe.
来的人尽是一些老骨头
I see all the skeletons and ghouls are here.
老虽老,却是上流社会支柱
They may be old, but they are the backbone of society.
要我说,是松垮的支柱
A broken back, if you ask me.
我没问你意见,也不打算问
I have not asked you anything, nor do I intend to.
你还好吗?
- Are you all right? - Ask me tonight when it's over.
今晚结束才知道
- Are you all right? - Ask me tonight when it's over.
罗素夫人好
- Mrs. Russell. - I hope, after tonight
希望过了今晚母亲会冷静下来
- Mrs. Russell. - I hope, after tonight
希望过了今晚母亲会冷静下来
Mother will calm down.
万一她输了呢?
What if she loses?
不论输赢,至少不会如此火冒三丈
Win or lose, she's got to be less mad than she's been lately.
令堂很清楚自己的目标
Your mother knows what she wants
或许这才是致胜关键
and perhaps that's the trick of getting it.
你今晚讲话特别有哲理
You're very philosophical tonight.
只是突然想起爱格姑妈的一番话
I was reminded of something Aunt Agnes said to me.
我们还请了其他客人
- We have some other guests arriving. - They will be shown to your box.
会带去二位的包厢
- We have some other guests arriving. - They will be shown to your box.
等等,会不会走太远啦?
Wait a minute. Haven't we come too far along?
这就是二位的包厢
No, it's just here.
你骗了我
You've tricked me.
温特顿夫人,这就是您要求的头等包厢
Mrs. Winterton, it is a box on the First Tier
温特顿夫人,这就是您要求的头等包厢
just as you wanted.
我先去忙了,祝二位看戏愉快
Now, you must excuse me. Please, enjoy your evening.
明明说好是中♥央♥包厢
We were to have the central box.
我们要罗素夫人的包厢
We were to have Mrs. Russell's box. She's made a fool of me!
-她把我当傻子耍 -是也罢,别搞得更不堪
We were to have Mrs. Russell's box. She's made a fool of me!
-她把我当傻子耍 -是也罢,别搞得更不堪
If she has, don't make it worse.
-我要走了 -不行,你要留下来看戏
- I'm leaving. - No.
-我要走了 -不行,你要留下来看戏
You need to be part of this event.
别让罗素夫人看到你崩溃
And you don't want to show Mrs. Russell has defeated you.
快坐下
So sit down
假装一切都按照计划走
and look as if it's all just as you planned.
坐就坐
Very well.
但我不会放过她
But I won't forget it.
剧集 | 镀金时代(2022) | 导航列表