剧集 | 寄养家庭(2013) | 导航列表
What? Why? He's so cute,
带着暧昧的夏威夷风 酷劲十足
with that vaguely Hawaiian hang-ten super-chill vibe.
的确 但跟我的下属约会
True, but I think it's probably not a great idea
可能不是个好主意
for me to date one of my subordinates.
更何况 离婚之后 我对男人的看法是
Besides, after my ex-husband, I have a philosophy about men,
他们就像甜点
they're like dessert.
想吃的时候 先考虑一下
When you want one, just think about it for a minute,
就会发现可能不吃最好
and you'll realize you're probably better off going without.
我该怎么办啊
What am I gonna do, huh?
也许可以试试找个女人
Maybe I should try women.
相信我 她们一样不省心
Oh, trust me, they're not any easier.
是吗 我以为她们省心多了
Really? I was sure they would be.
至少女人知道如何交流
At least women know how to communicate.
那可不一定
Not necessarily.
就像我的妻子
Like my wife.
她有强迫性的需求 所有事都自己扛着
She has this almost compulsive need to keep things to herself.
而现在我们又要收养这个孩子
And now we're gonna adopt this baby.
真的吗
You are?
这是件好事 至少我认为是件好事
And it's the right thing, I think it's the right thing, anyway,
我只是不喜欢在我们不是最佳状态的时候
but I just hate that we're making big decisions like this
做这么重大的决定 你明白吗
when we're not at our best, you know?
我给孩子们多加了点东西
I threw in a little something extra for the kids.
谢了 明天见
Thanks. See you tomorrow.
-我想跟你妻子说话 -不行
- I wanna talk to your wife. - No.
拜托了 很快就好
Please. Just for a minute.
不行 很抱歉 你必须得走了
No, I'm sorry, you need to go.
-古铁雷斯夫人 -请你安静
- Mrs. Gutierrez! - Quiet, please.
什么事
What is it?
发生了什么
What's going on?
她...她正要离开
She was, uh... She was just leaving.
我不蠢 维克多
I'm not stupid, Victor.
你跟她在你这个年纪的时候太像了
You look so much like her, when she was that age.
吸毒和离家出走之前的她
Before all the drugs and the running away.
我是玛丽安娜
I'm Mariana.
我知道
I know.
玛丽吗
Mary?
是我
Yeah.
天哪 真漂亮 但是赝品吧
Oh, my god. That's realy nice. But it's fake, right?
不 不是 这是真货
Nope. No, no, real deal.
出厂编号♥就在牌子上
The serial number's right there on the tag.
对 很漂亮
Yeah, that is beautiful.
再告诉我一次要多少钱
How much did you want for it again?
四百 零售价要九百
Four hundred. It retails for nine.
真是很贵
That's a lot of money.
漂亮的包包就该配像你这样的美女才好看
Pretty bag like that will look real good on a pretty lady like you.
-你是从哪得到的 -是给我妈的礼物
- Um, where'd you get it? - Oh, it was a gift for my mom.
她说太花俏了 而我又退不掉它
She said it was too fancy. And I can't return it.
好吧 我要了
Ok, uh, yeah, I'm gonna do it.
-真的吗 -真的
- Yeah? - Yeah.
好吧 这是给你的 三 四
All right, that's for you. Three, four.
跟你做生意很高兴
Nice doing business with you.
你不认得我了 是吗
You don't recognize me, do you?
不 我应该认识你吗
No, should I?
对 我是凯丽·雅格布的妈妈
Yeah, I'm Callie Jacob's mom.
你因买♥♥卖♥♥赃物被捕了
And you're under arrest for fencing stolen goods.
-麦克 -想跑吗
- Mike?! - Going somewhere?
没能了解你和你兄弟
Not getting to know you and your brother
是我今生最糟的事
is the worst thing that's ever happened to me.
但我要你听着
But I need you to hear me.
我们知道有你们的时候已经太迟了
We didn't even know that you existed until it was too late.
安娜从没告诉我们
Ana never told us.
我认为她是因为在吸毒
I think she thought because she was doing drugs
而害怕我们会把你们从她身边带走
that we would try to take you away from her.
但当然 事实就是这样
But of course, that's exactly what happened.
政♥府♥的人来把你们带走了
Those government people came and took you.
在我们听说关于你们的时候
And by the time we even heard of you,
已经太迟了 你们已经被收养了
it was too late, you were already adopted.
而当我们面对她
And when we confronted her,
我们问她 为什么要任由这种事发生
when we asked her why, why would she let that happen...
她说她很高兴我们没能"碰"她的孩子
She said she was glad we couldn't get our hands on her children,
这样我们就不能让孩子们像她一样受苦了
so we couldn't make them suffer like she did.
她做了很多坏事
She did a lot of bad things.
但我们一直在尝试 一直在原谅她
But we always tried, always forgave her.
除了那件事
But not that.
我没办法原谅
I couldn't forgive that.
如果我告诉你们安娜不吸毒了
Would it change anything if I told you
会有所改观吗
that Ana was sober?
完全不吸了
Like really sober?
还有现在你们又有了机会
And that maybe now you have a second chance?
安娜怀孕了
Ana's pregnant.
我和黑素斯 我们过得很好
Me and Jesus, we have a good life.
就像你知道的 我们很快乐
We're happy, we have a great family
我们有很棒的一家人和一个大家庭
and a great home, just so you know.
但我真的认为你们应该读读这个
But I really think that you should read this.
还有谢谢你们的圣诞礼物
And thank you for the Christmas presents.
什么圣诞礼物
What christmas presents?
他怎么样
我很好 是我
康纳是你吗
对 泰勒把她的电♥话♥给了我
你的脚怎么样
痛死了
你是不是跟你♥爸♥说偷溜出来是我的主意
什么 没有
真的吗 你没事吧
我告诉我爸我是同性恋了
我告诉我爸我是同性恋了
情况如何
How's it going?
不太好 利亚姆说他不知道
Not good, Liam's saying he had no idea
包是用假身份证买♥♥的
the bags were bought using a fake identity.
他当然这么说了
Of course he is.
结果怎样
So?
最赞的是他告诉我对你有多抱歉
My favorite part was when he told me how badly he feels for you.
不敢相信莎拉会这么做
Can't believe Sarah would do this.
真是个混♥蛋♥
What a son-of-a-bitch.
没错 但麻烦不在于此
Yeah, well, that's not the problem.
最让人抓狂的是莎拉也是这么说的
The most frustrating part is that Sarah's saying the same thing.
-什么 -对
- What? - Yeah.
她说这些都是她一个人干的
Says that she's doing this all by herself,
跟利亚姆毫无关系
that Liam has nothing to do with it.
她是又在保护他
She's protecting him again.
难道她打算为了他把自己生活毁了吗
What, she's just gonna ruin her life for him?
她还只是从犯
Well, she's still a minor,
所以她的惩罚会比较轻 但是...
so the punishment for her will be less severe, but...
我只是没法相信她还不明白
I just can't believe that she still doesn't understand
他只是在利用她
that he's just using her.
你能帮我查点东西吗
Hey, can you check something for me?
我是露 你可以留言
It's Lou, you can leave a message,
但我很可能不会查哦
but I probably won't check it.
是我
Hey, uh, it's me.
我本来不想打电♥话♥的
Um... I wasn't gonna call,
但是 我 我只想确认你知道了
but, I, um, I just wanted to make sure you know,
那个...我不准备去巡演了
that yeah, I'm dropping the tour,
但我不想让你失望
but I don't wanna drop you.
如果我告诉你的时候你这么觉得 那...
And if it felt that way when I told you, then...
我不希望是那样
...I hate that.
那都怪我
And that's on me.
所有如果有什么补偿的办法
So let me know
请让我知道
if there's something I can do to make it up to you.
我不希望你会那么想
I never wanted you to think that.
好吧 回我电♥话♥
Ok, um... Well, Call me back,
如果你愿意的话
I guess, if you want.
我回去了
I went back.
回面包店吗
To the bakery?
他们收了信 说会读的
They took the letter. Said they'd read it.
我们等着瞧吧
So we'll see.
剧集 | 寄养家庭(2013) | 导航列表