剧集 | 寄养家庭(2013) | 导航列表
-为什么呢 -我以为去不成了
- Oh, why do you think that? - Well, it isn't, right?
我们是还需要讨论一下
Well, we have some things to discuss,
但我们认为 没什么不能去的
but as far as we're concerned, you're good to go.
蒙绨 我听说你上过寄宿学校
So Monty, I understand that you went to boarding school.
是的 我高中的后两年都是
Mm, yeah, for my last two years of high school.
寄宿学校真像他们说的那样疯狂吗
Is boarding school as wild as they say it is?
我去的那所不是 真遗憾哦
Ah, well, not the one that I went to, unfortunately.
真遗憾黑素斯不能一起吃晚餐
I'm sorry Jesus couldn't join us.
我还想听他讲讲福林坞呢
I'd love to hear more about Flintwood.
你真觉得黑素斯能去军校吗
You really see Jesus going to military school?
还没定呢
Nothing's been decided.
你的大学是在哪上的
Where'd you go to college?
我在普林斯顿大学修习了法律预科
Well, I studied pre-law at Princeton
但我发现我并不想成为律师
and then I decided I did not want to be a lawyer
所以我研究生修的是商科
so I got my graduate degree in business.
-哪里的商科学位 -耶鲁大学
- Oh, from where? - From Yale.
普林斯顿和耶鲁
Princeton and Yale.
真厉害
That's impressive.
我觉得你们才令我钦佩呢
What you do is impressive, as far as I'm concerned.
签超速罚单这种简单工作确实不需要
You certainly don't need a degree from Yale
去耶鲁学习
to give out speeding tickets.
我想你的工作可不只如此吧
I'm sure you do far more than that.
我是很想去常青藤的
I want to go to an Ivy league school.
只是我们负担不起
Not that we could afford it.
也许你可以申请舞蹈奖学金啊
Yeah, maybe you can get like a dance scholarship, you know.
真幽默
Ha ha.
舞蹈大赛是什么时候
When are we having this dance-off?
下周 猜猜今天谁新加入舞团了
Next week. And guess who joined the team today?
-别说 -凯丽
- Don't. - Callie!
真的吗
Really?
舞团真是越来越有趣了
Wow, dance team just got a lot more interesting.
我能去看你们排练吗
Can I please come to your rehearsals?
我们能谈谈蒂莫西吗
Can we talk about Timothy?
亲爱的 不如我们
Oh, sweetheart, why don't
等到全校集♥会♥再说吧
we just wait for the school assembly for that.
我不介意啊
I don't mind.
我不知道他被解雇是不是
I don't know if he got fired
因为他让我们读了那篇教育改革的文章
because he made us read that article on education reform,
但我觉得写得很好
but I found it very informative.
它清楚地阐述了双方的论点
It laid out both sides of the debate
如果共同核心是为了让我们有自己的思想
and if the point of Common Core is to make us deeper thinkers,
那蒂莫西简直 就是他们的代表
then Timothy should be like... on their poster.
没错 他是我见过最棒的老师
It's true. He's the best teacher I've ever had.
我也这么觉得 除了音乐老师
Me, too. Except for music.
他会鼓励我们从多个方面
He challenges us to consider all points of view
去思考问题
and to think about, like,
而且不仅关注我们的想法
not just what we think about something,
还关注想法的来由
but why we think it.
我很期待上他的课 我们都是
I really look forward to his class. We all do.
其他任何一个老师都没他这么让我想学习
No other teacher has made me want to learn as much as he does.
抱歉我来晚了
Sorry I'm late.
水星逆行了[星座] 伙计
Mercury's in retrograde, man.
好吧 人到齐了
OK, we're all here.
你想说什么呢
So, what's up?
我只是想跟你们说我觉得我恐怕
I just wanted to tell you that I don't think...
没法参加巡演了
I can't go on tour.
五 六 七 八
Five, six, seven, eight,
侧步 摆手摆肩 摆肩 蹲 起
step, flick, pop, pop, drop, jump,
手 摆头 动胯 会了吗
hands, hair, hips, OK?
再来 五 六 七 八
Again. Five, six, seven, eight,
侧步摆手 摆肩摆肩 蹲 起
step, flick, pop, pop, drop, jump.
好 稍等 腿再站开点
OK... Wait, wider legs, a little bit.
像这样
Like this.
蹲 起 手 摆头 动胯
Drop, jump, hands, hair, hip hip.
蹲 起 手 动胯
Drop, jump, hands, hips.
慢点吧 应该是很性感的 像这样
OK, but slow it down. It's supposed to look sexy, like this.
动胯
Hip hip.
我做不到
I can't do that.
你能做到的 只要摆头微笑 像这样
Well, sure you can, you just flip your hair and smile like:
我知道你想要我
Ooh, I know you want me.
-知道 不过我... -试试
- Yeah, no, I... - Try it.
好吧
Ok.
看吧 基本到位 但可以真地说出来
See, that was almost it but actually say it.
我知道你想要我 姐超辣的
Ooh, I know you want me. I'm sexy.
我不会说的
I'm not saying that.
好吧 放松一点
OK, well, loosen up a little bit.
你这里太紧绷了
You're so tense here.
玛丽安娜 住手
Mariana, stop.
抱歉
Sorry.
我有很多作业
I have like a lot of homework I think.
没事 我们明天排练的时候再继续
Yeah, sure. We'll pick this up in rehearsal tomorrow.
-好 -很棒
- Great. - Awesome.
-谢了 -没事
- Thank you. - You're welcome.
真不错 谢谢
Oh, that's good, thanks.
你们家很漂亮
You have a gorgeous home,
你们的孩子也很棒 多好的一家子
and your kids are amazing, what a lovely family.
谢谢 下次他们谋划造♥反♥的时候
Oh, thank you. Remember that next time one of them decides
可要记得这句话哦
to stage a walk-out.
玛丽安娜太棒了
Mariana's very impressive.
她聊到蒂莫西时的样子让我很感动
I was really moved by the way she talked about Timothy.
她很特别
She's very special.
我能问一下
Can I ask that...
孩子们知道他是捐精的人吗
Did the kids know that he was your donor?
知道 知道 这本应该是匿名的
They did. They did. It was supposed to be anonymous.
既然说起这件事 很有意思
Since we are sharing it, it was really funny though
当时没想到黑素斯会回来
because Jesus came home unexpectedly,
结果在浴室里发现了蒂莫西的"沉淀物"
and found Timothy's deposit in our bathroom.
-这简直... -天哪
- It was just... - Oh, my.
-那一定很... -没错
- That must have been... - Yeah.
对 极其尴尬
Yeah, extremely... extremely awkward.
但 如你所见 他们很尊敬蒂莫西
But, as you can see, they have a lot of respect for Timothy,
也很支持
and were very supportive.
我对你们的遭遇感到遗憾
I'm very sorry for your loss.
现在知道玛丽安娜有多特别
You know, now, seeing how special Mariana is,
我理解你们为什么这么纠结了
I can understand why you're so torn.
纠结什么
Torn about what?
关于收养安娜的孩子的事
About adopting Ana's baby.
真的吗 我们很纠结吗
Oh, we are? We're torn?
妈妈们同意让我去巡演 与你有关吗
Did you have anything to do with moms letting me go on tour?
我可能只是说了几句好话
I might have put in a good word.
你没那么干就好了
I wish you hadn't done that.
我以为你想去
I thought you wanted to go.
是 但那是在我之前没法...
I did, but that was like before when I couldn't...
我要去爱德怀镇参加试奏
I got an audition to Idyllwild.
他们又给了我一次机会
They're gonna give me another shot.
那太棒了
That's great.
并不 因为我没法同时做两件事
Well, no, because I can't do both.
我很想去爱德怀镇
And I really want to go to Idyllwild.
就告诉乐队 他们一定能理解的
So, tell the band. I'm sure they'll understand.
我不确定露会否理解
I'm not sure Lou will understand.
所以我才撒谎告诉他们
Which is why lied and told them
妈妈们改变主意不让我走了
that my moms changed their minds about letting me go.
我 我想 你想知道我怎么想吗
I... I think... Do you want to know what I think?
不是很想
Mm, not really.
我想知道的是
What I do want to know is
你在玛丽安娜的舞团里做什么
what the hell are you doing on Mariana's dance team.
我很同情她所以我想试着支持她
I felt bad for her and so I was just trying to be supportive.
我从没料到会成功 我并不是个好的舞者
I never thought I'd make it. I'm not a good dancer.
-那就直接告诉她 -她肯定知道
- Just tell her then. - I'm pretty sure she knows.
说你不想加入舞团就好了
Then you don't want to be on the team.
剧集 | 寄养家庭(2013) | 导航列表