剧集 | 寄养家庭(2013) | 导航列表
《如此一家人》前情提要...
Previously on The Fosters...
看看这是谁啊
Well, look who's here?
安娜和我一起执行一个计划
Ana and I work in the program together.
我被判了六十天社区服务 做清洁
I got 60 days, clean.
-我不想 -我们找个地方谈谈好吗
- I don't... - Let's just go somewhere and talk, OK?
让她有机会再对我撒谎吗
So she can lie to me again?
我们收到一封安娜的来信
We got a letter from Ana.
她想见双胞胎"赔罪"
She wants to see the twins to make amends.
她真的寄信给你了吗 问是否可以见我们
Did she really send you a letter, asking if she could see us?
-是的 -那么 我愿意见她
- Yes, she did. - Well, I want to see her.
我爸爸觉得你是同性恋
My dad won't let me sleep
所以才不让我去你们家过夜的
over at your house because he thinks you're gay.
我知道不是真的 我必须听他的话
I know you're not. I have to do what he says.
你装作你才知道的样子
You made it seem like you just
这样黑素斯就不会去队里聚餐了
found out so Jesus would miss his team dinner.
不是这样的 我很难过
That's not true. I was upset...
是啊 因为艾玛也会去聚餐嘛
Yeah, that Emma was going to be there.
我没当上校长
I didn't get the principal job.
当上校长的那人甚至都不是老师
The woman who got it isn't even really an educator.
她是个法人
She's corporate.
不过你怎么了
What's going on with you?
-是怀亚特吗 -我们暂时分开一段时间
- Is it Wyatt? - We're kind of taking a break.
你和怀亚特不行吗
You having trouble being with Wyatt?
你需要接受帮助
You've gotta get some help.
我们必须说服邻居们
We've gotta convince the neighbors
让我们住这里其实是件好事
that having us here is actually a good thing.
因此要开展"社区开放日"
Hence, Community Day.
大家快出来 快出来
Everyone out! Out of the house!
你要喝点饮料还是什么
So would you like a drink or anything?
我能...水或者冰茶
I can... water or iced tea.
我还可以给你做份柠檬甜茶
I can make you an Arnold Palmer.
不用了 谢谢
No, thanks.
我还得去上班 我只是顺道来看看
I have to get to work. I was just dropped by
女生之家进展怎么样了
to see how it's going, with Girls United.
其实没什么进展
Well, it's not really going anywhere.
没人想把房♥子租给教♥养♥院♥
I mean, no one wants to rent to a group home.
不能买♥♥一幢房♥子吗
Couldn't you buy a house?
可以啊 如果我中了彩票就可以买♥♥了
Yeah, if I won the lottery.
你怎么有我地址的
Hey, how'd you get my address?
在网上完全可以查出来
Oh, um, you can pretty much
任何人的住址
find out where anyone lives on the Internet.
好吧 事情就是这样 你有什么想法
Well, this is it. What do you think?
我也没什么有用的想法
I think I'd give you an unacceptable.
那县里怎么说
So, um, what about the county?
他们不能帮忙找一栋房♥子吗
Can't they help you find you a house?
现在他们还在威胁要吊销我的执照
Right now they're threatening to revoke my license.
为什么啊
Why?
因为有一个女孩
Because one of my girls
差点烧死了我们
nearly burned a house while we were in it.
那不是你的错
That wasn't your fault.
对 但却是我的责任
No, but it's my responsibility.
我们本来该跟你说
There was underground stuff going on
地下室的事的
that we should have told you about.
也许这样就是最好的了
Well, you know what? Maybe it's all for the best.
为什么这么说
Why do you say that?
不知道
I don't know.
凯丽 我有点累了
I'm tired, Callie.
-她不能放弃啊 -你怪她吗
- She can't just give up. - You blame her?
其它教♥养♥院♥只要为生计发愁
County's always breakin' her balls over things
而我们教♥养♥院♥马桶垫子松了
like loose toilet seats
县里都要找她麻烦
when other group homes are barely feedin' the kids.
你也知道大部分的女孩
And you know most the girls,
她们都情绪不满 没人有感激之情
they all about attitude, not gratitude.
如果我们搞一个募捐呢
What if we, like, organize a fund-raiser?
义卖♥♥面包吗 你知道买♥♥♥房♥♥子要多少钱吗
Like a bake sale? You know how much a house cost?
好惨哪 我们也没人认识土豪
Too bad one of us doesn't know somebody rich.
我不会找罗伯特要钱的
I'm not asking Robert for money.
如果不是因为索菲娅
OK. You know, if it wasn't for Sophia,
我都不确定我们有没有关系
I'm not even sure we'd have a relationship at all.
怎么了
What?
说谁谁到
Speak of the devil.
不好意思
Excuse me.
-我该先打一个电♥话♥的 -没事
- So, I probably should have called. - It's OK.
不 我承诺过要你妈妈知情才来看你
No, I promised I wouldn't show up, without your mom's knowing.
但我想先亲自跟你说
But I wanted you to hear this from me, first.
她行课期间晚上老来这儿
She's been here a lot on school nights
-我们是学习呢 -对 那好吧
- We're studying. - Yeah, right.
布兰登晚上还去排练呢
Brandon gets to rehearse on school nights.
别把我牵扯进去
Hey, leave me outta this.
海莉最近日子不好过
Hayley's going through a hard time,
她父母要离婚了
her parents are getting divorced.
天哪 她还在玩这一招
Boy, has she milked that one.
我还以为你是她朋友呢
I thought she was your friend.
她是 只是每次遇到男生的事
She is. It's just when it comes to guys
她就超级需要人呵护
she can be like super needy.
-我要跟她说 -你最好别说
- Oh, I'll tell her you said so. - You better not.
不光是女生 康纳就有点这样
Connor can be kinda needy. It's not just girls.
-对不起 -忙翻了吧
- Sorry. - Hey, you got slammed, huh?
五分钟之前 我才轮完班
Like five minutes before my shift was supposed to end.
还以为我们是在赠送吃的呢
Thought we were giving away food.
-我给盛菜吧 -不用 没事的
- Let me make your plate. - No, it's OK.
为什么我不能找份工作呢
Why can't I get a job?
等你十六岁就可以了
You can when you're 16.
对了 我有一些新闻
All right, so I have some news, everyone.
新校长明天上任
The new principal starts tomorrow.
-你见过她了吗 -还没
- Have you met her? - Not yet.
-本来该你当的 -不要吃不到葡萄说葡萄酸
- It should have been you. - No sour grapes.
-我希望她人好 -她不会比桑老大遭的
- I hope she's nice. - She can't be worse than Snatchez.
你叫她什么
What did you call her?
我也有一些新闻
Uh, I have some news, too.
我希望是好消息
Good, I hope.
罗伯特·奎因要在他家
Robert Quinn has offered to have a fund-raiser
为女生之家组织募捐
at his house for Girls United.
好大方啊
Wow, that's generous.
是你找他帮忙的吗
So, you asked him for help?
我找丽塔帮忙了
Well, I asked for Rita.
她做了件好事
That was a nice thing to do.
-是啊 活动在周六举♥行♥ -真快
- Yeah, so it's this Saturday. - Wow, that's fast.
是啊 罗伯特觉得大家可以齐心协力
Yeah, Robert thinks they can pull it together.
我们能帮什么忙吗
Can we help?
也许 你们的乐队可以去演出
You know, maybe... do you think the band would play?
真的吗
Really?
你们很棒
You guys are great.
是啊 那我得问问其他人
Yeah. I have to ask everyone.
那我们能做什么
What can we do?
来就成了
Just come.
-我能请海莉参加吗 -不可以
- Can I invite Hayley? - No.
那里大多数都是他们的朋友参加
It's mostly just gonna be their friends.
我们 全部都会去
We'll, all be there.
我也有其他消息
And I have some other news, too.
罗伯特签了弃养文件 我可以被领养了
Robert signed the abandonment papers. So I can get adopted.
好戏原来在后头啊
Talk about burying the lead!
-太好了 -天啊
- That's great. - Oh, my goodness.
-我们的宝贝 -这是好消息
- Oh, our baby! - That's good news.
*你是我的全部*
*You mean everything to me*
*我将放弃全部*
*I give it all away*
*如果你说你将留下*
*If you say you'll stay*
*真爱不只是一场梦境*
*True love isn't just a dream*
*把我摇醒*
*So shake me wake me*
*让梦境全都成为现实*
剧集 | 寄养家庭(2013) | 导航列表