剧集 | 寄养家庭(2013) | 导航列表
You can't keep trying to control everything.
-我知道 但 -麦克 抱歉我得走了
- I realize that, but... - Mike, I'm sorry, I've gotta go.
她想要什么
So what did she want?
她只想在系统添加后续计划
She just wanted to schedule a follow-up with her casa.
我猜她是想离开现在的寄养家庭
I guess she's trying to get out of her current foster home.
-是坏事吗 -我想是的
- Is it bad? - I guess so, yeah.
-怎么了 -没什么
- What? - Nothing. Um...
只是 她的前一个寄养家庭
It's just, the foster home she was in, the one before this one,
也不怎么好
it was pretty awful, too.
-你怎么知道的 -因为我在她之前去的
- How do you know that? - 'Cause I was in it before her.
而且是我带她出来的
And I'm the one that got her pulled out.
好的 加点油
Ok, give it a little gas.
我怎么就被你骗来了呢
Why did I let you talk me into this.
既来之则安之
Well you did, so...
我们随时可以停
We can stop anytime.
好吧 再试一次 轻一点
Ok, let's try again, uh, gently.
就是这样
Ok, there you go.
干的好
Good job.
顺便说一句 你的手不用
You don't always have to keep
一直保持在两点和十点的位置
your hands at ten and two, just so you know.
但专家不是这么说的
That's not what the experts say.
而且他们说的是三点和九点
And they changed it to nine and three.
那你加点速度好吗
Ok, well, do you wanna try speeding up a little?
好的 我看今天就到这儿吧
Ok, I think that's probably enough for today.
好吗 我们还是先回家吧
Maybe, yeah, maybe we should just go back to the house.
回家前 我们能先去下古铁雷斯家吗
Hey, before we go home, could we could go see the Gutierrezes?
什么 为什么
What? Why?
去送信啊
To deliver the letter.
但为什么送信
But why?
那你觉得我要怎么办
What did you think I was gonna do with it?
那是安娜写给她父母的信
It's a letter from Ana to her parents.
我不是让你写信给他们了吗
No, I told you to like to write to them.
我是说
I mean...
你不能让妈妈带你去吗
Look, can't you ask moms to take you?
妈妈们 就是还不告诉我
Moms who still haven't even told me
他们打算不收养那个孩子的那两位吗
that they're not adopting the baby?
我就是不想让她们送我
Yeah, somehow I don't think that's gonna happen.
有什么大不了的 就是送封信嘛
What's the big deal? We're just dropping off some mail.
就当是你帮我
Think of it as helping me
为将来当邮递员打基础嘛
prepare for a future career at the post office.
拜托啦
Come on, please.
我想为孩子做点事
I wanna do it for the baby.
你觉得会发生什么事
What do you think is gonna happen?
我不知道
I don't know.
既然妈妈们不要收养她 也许安娜的父母可以养
Maybe Ana's folks can take her since moms aren't gonna.
我只是不希望宝宝被交给陌生人
I just don't want her to end up with total strangers.
但得我开车 行吧
But I drive, ok?
就是这儿
This it?
看起来不错
Looks nice.
你确定你准备好了吗
You sure you're ready for this?
谢谢 欢迎下次光临
Gracias. Come again.
你好 可爱的孩子们
Hello, beautiful young people!
尝尝我们的甜面包吧 刚出炉的
Try our pan dulce? It's fresh.
不用了 谢谢
Oh, no thank you.
随你啦
Well, suit yourself.
这可是城里最棒的甜面包
It's the best in the city.
我们想找古铁雷斯先生或者他夫人
Um, we're looking for Mr. Or mrs. Gutierrez?
我就是古铁雷斯先生 有什么可以效劳的
I'm Mr. Gutierrez. What can I do for you?
我叫玛丽安娜
Um... I'm... My name is Mariana.
这是我哥哥 不过没有血缘关系
This is my brother. My adopted brother.
我是安娜的女儿
I'm Ana's daughter.
安娜是...是我的生母
Ana was or... Ana is my birth mother.
我这儿有一封信是她
I, uh, I have this letter that she...
货都送来了 孩子他爸
The delivery is here, papa.
-这是谁呀 -来找工作的孩子
- Who's this? - Um, some kids looking for jobs.
我正告诉他们我们不招工呢
I was just telling them that we're not hiring.
秋天再来吧
Come back in the fall,
夏天大家都不吃面包了
everybody stops eating bread in the summer,
为了保持好身材
to fit in their bikinis.
祝你好运
Good luck.
谢谢
Thank you.
布兰登带你练车去了吗
Brandon took you driving??
他告诉你啦
He told you?
等等 还不止开车吗
Wait, is there something else?
我见到我们的外公外婆了
I met our grandparents.
是吗
You did?
我想让他们收养安娜的孩子
I tried to get them to take Ana's baby, and...
他们同意了吗
Are they going to?
他们是什么样的人
What were they like?
我不知道
I don't know.
他们都不愿意理我
They wouldn't even talk to me.
我总是在想安娜不能照顾我们了
You know, I always wondered why they didn't come get us...
他们为什么没来
when ana couldn't take care of us anymore.
现在我终于知道原因了
Now I guess I know why.
他们不想和我们扯上关系
They didn't want anything to with us.
别哭
Don't cry.
我无所谓
Whatever.
事实已经是这样了
It is what it is.
我只是觉得那个孩子很可怜
I just feel awful for that little baby.
但又能怎么办呢
But what're you gonna do?
我拿到了你所谓的信♥用♥卡♥报告
So I got your so-called credit card statements,
那个冒充你的人
and whoever is posing as you is buying
在城里买♥♥了一堆高档包
a bunch of these high end handbags here in town.
-这就叫高档包吗 -很高档
- Those are high end? - Very.
我这品味真差
I have terrible taste.
就是说这人迷恋包包 这对咱们有啥帮助
Ok, so they have like a handbag obsession? How does that help us?
不 这人买♥♥包绝不是给自己买♥♥的
No, I'm pretty sure they're not buying them for themselves.
很多身份窃贼买♥♥来贵重商品
A lot of identity thieves will buy expensive stuff,
转手就在网上卖♥♥出去 收取现金
and then resell them online for cash.
现在我这有序列号♥
So now that I have the serial numbers,
我再找几个
I will meet with a few people
在分类广♥告♥网站上卖♥♥这种包包的人
that are selling them on Craigslist,
如果序列号♥相符
and if the numbers match,
就能抓到贼啦
we've got our thief.
感谢大家的提前到来
Ok, thanks for coming in early, everybody.
程序员挑战赛即将开赛
So the Coder's challenge is only a few weeks away
今年的规则也刚刚出♥台♥
and they just released this year's rules,
要求为真正的投资者设计制♥作♥一款应用程序
the project is to design, produce, and market an app
并进行市场营销
to a team of real investors.
-就像《创智赢家》吗 -没错
- Hm. Like Shark Tank? - Yeah, something like that.
因此需要大家分配任务
So we have to divvy up the workload
提出想法
and come up with a concept.
不如我和马克还有杰维来编程 有异议吗
Why don't me and Mark and Javi do the coding? Any objections?
杰伊和我可以做工程盖楼之类的
Jay and me can do any engineering or building or whatever.
-好的 -不如让玛丽安娜和艾玛
- Ok. - And why don't Mariana and Emma
做营销方面的工作
do all the marketing and stuff?
玛丽安娜一个人基本上就搞定了
Mariana pretty much coordinated the walkout
因为蒂莫西的罢♥课♥工作
for Timothy single-handedly,
她就跟社交女魔头似的
she's like a social media monster.
好 你俩没意见吧
All right, that work for you guys?
-你好吗 -还好 只要不上网就行
- How are you? - I'm ok, as long as I don't look online or anything.
同学们都管我爸叫
The kids from school are calling my dad
精神病凶手之类的
a psycho murderer and stuff like that.
-是吗 -是的 他感觉糟透了
- Really? - Yeah, and he feels so terrible.
今天都还没起床呢
He hasn't even gotten outta bed today.
你好吗
How are you?
康纳爸爸不让我俩做朋友了
Connor's dad doesn't want us to be friends anymore.
不是吧
For real?
真的 康纳跟他说整件事都是我的主意
Yeah. Connor told him the whole thing was my idea,
偷溜出去 喝酒 所有这一切
the sneaking out, the drinking, all of it.
-他为什么要这么做 -我不知道
剧集 | 寄养家庭(2013) | 导航列表