剧集 | 寄养家庭(2013) | 导航列表
You all have vibrant and brilliant young minds,
我建议你们好好用自己的大脑
and I encourage you to use them.
为自己挺身而出
Speak up for yourselves.
这是你们的学校 你们的教育
This is your school, your education.
永远不要忘记
Never forget that.
大家好
All right. Hello, everyone.
看来今天我要来代课了
It seems I will be teaching class today.
谁能告诉我蒂莫西讲到哪...
If, uh, someone will just tell me where Timothy...
蒂莫西 算是我们最爱的老师
Timothy is, like, our favorite teacher.
-你怎么能开除他 -真不敢相信
- How could you just fire him? - I can't believe this.
管理层不得不做出这个艰难的决定
The administration had to make a very difficult decision.
很抱歉这样说 但蒂莫西不...
I'm sorry to say it, but Timothy wasn't...
我们一点发言权都没有吗
And we have no say?
-这件事辩论不来的 -好吧
- It's not up for debate. - Fine.
难道我就要坐着接受这一切吗
But I'm not just gonna sit here and take it.
玛丽安娜 坐下
Mariana, sit down.
蒂莫西说得对 这是我们的学校
Timothy was right. This is our school.
如果我们不喜欢某件事
If we don't like something about it,
就要试着改变它
we have to do something to change it.
我要罢♥课♥
I'm walking out.
谁跟我一起
Who's with me?
玛丽安娜·亚当斯·福斯特 给我回来
Mariana Adams Foster, get back here!
马上就来咯
Be right there.
抱歉让你们久等了
Sorry to keep you waiting.
凯丽 听说在抚养权这个问题上
So Callie, I hear that you've had a change of heart
你改变心意了
about who you want to live with.
平安夜我去公园带走了塔莎
I took Tasha from the park on Christmas Eve.
但我立马意识到这是个错误
But right away I knew it was a mistake.
当晚我就带她回寄养家庭了
So I took her back to her foster home that night
看着她走到门口
and watched her walk up to the door.
她的寄养父母打开门
When her foster parents opened the door
我知道她安全后 我就跑了
and I knew she was safe, I ran off.
是这样啊 当时有人跟你在一起吗
I see. And was anyone with you?
-有人帮你吗 -没有
- Did anyone help? - No.
真的吗 没人帮你吗
Really? Nobody?
没有 就我一个人
Nope. It was just me.
剧集 | 寄养家庭(2013) | 导航列表