剧集 | 寄养家庭(2013) | 导航列表
你想加点什么 或...
Do you want to add anything here, or...
不 差不多就这样吧
No, that's pretty much it.
你知道 有个叫电♥话♥的东西
Well, you know, there's this thing called a telephone.
我 我听说你可以...
And I, I hear you can...
你现在去哪儿都可以带上的
You can take them anywhere now.
我知道
I know.
我会···想你的
I'm gonna... I'm gonna miss you
我也会...想你的
I'm gonna... I'm gonna miss you, too.
我想去巡演
I want to go on tour,
但并不是说我很期待
but it's not like I'm looking forward to
你不在身边
the part where you're not there.
因为...
Because...
我爱你
...I love you.
少扯
Shut up.
我也爱你
I love you, too.
要知道 如果我跟你们一起巡演
And you know, we wouldn't have to miss each other at all
我们就完全没必要想念彼此咯
if I went on tour with you.
可...你妈妈们让你去吗
But... would your moms let you?
他们都让布兰登去了 也该让我去
Well, they're letting Brandon, they have to let me.
对 不过他是乐队成员
Yeah, but he's in the band.
那我...可以做你们的经纪人
Well... I could be your manager.
卖♥♥东西 拍照片 发推特
Sell merch, take pictures, tweet.
也能看着我老哥
And keep an eye on my brother,
我妈妈们会很愿意的
which I think my moms would love.
这主意不错嘛 是不是
I think it's a great idea! Don't you?
没错 必须的
Yeah, sure.
你周末来加班做什么
What do you do working in the weekend?
我还想问你同样的问题呢
I could ask you the same.
我没有生活
I don't have a life.
你的借口呢
What's your excuse?
为什么你没有生活呢
Well, why don't you have a life?
这个嘛...
Well...
我刚搬到圣地亚哥
I just moved to San Diego.
还在找新朋友阶段
So I'm still making friends, I guess.
而且...我现在单身了
And... I'm single, now.
最近刚刚离婚
I'm recently divorced.
很遗憾
Sorry.
没什么
I'm not.
婚姻...有时很不易
Well, marriage is... hard sometimes.
是 申请经费也是
Yes, and so is winning grants.
我就在忙这事儿呢
Which is what I'm doing here.
我也是 我知道我们需要谈谈蒂莫西的事
Me, too. I know we need to talk about Timothy.
是个艰难的决定
It's a tough decision.
是你要做的决定 但...
Which is yours to make, but...
不是我一个人的哦 我们是搭档嘛
Not mine, alone. We're partners.
有关锚滩未来的任何决定
Any decision we make about the future of Anchor Beach,
我希望是我们一起做出的
I want us to make together.
你介意跟我妻子聊聊嘛
Would you mind talking to my wife?
抱歉 我不该这么说的
I'm sorry I shouldn't have said that.
没事 我理解 过来人嘛
It's OK. I understand. I've been there.
像你说的 婚姻不易
And, like you said, marriage is hard.
今天是周六 我可不想一天耗在这里 那...
Well, it's Saturday and I don't want to be here all day, so...
-好 那回头见 -再见
- Yeah, I'll see you later. - Bye.
凯丽
Callie?
我是赫尔南德斯探员 圣地亚哥警局的
I'm Detective Hernandez, SDPD.
这是我搭档 马斯洛探员
This is my partner, Detective Maslow.
我知道你在忙 可否问你几个问题
I know you're working, can we ask you a few questions?
关于什么
what about?
昨天你在白玉兰镇一家叫酷服的店吧
You were in a store yesterday on Magnolia called Playclothes?
没错 当时给个人买♥♥礼物
Yeah. I was buying a gift for someone.
退回到十二月 圣诞夜呢
And what about back in December, around Christmas Eve?
你在同一家店购物 没错吧
You were shopping in the same store, is that right?
-怎么了 -还记得买♥♥过这个吗
- Why? - Do you remember buying this?
因为店员记得你买♥♥了这个
Because the sales person remembers selling it to you.
我没懂 这也有罪吗
I don't understand, is that a crime?
没有 不过绑♥架♥是罪
No. But kidnapping is.
我才16岁
Uh, I'm 16.
我觉得...
I thought, uh...
你问我问题的时候
Aren't I allowed to have a parent here
我可以有个家长在旁边吗
when you ask me questions?
当然 叫你父母来吧
Sure. Call your parents.
我们会等的
We'll wait.
-好 怎么了 -好
- Hey. What's going on? -Hey.
我们有客人
Uh, we have company.
玛丽安娜昨天到麦克家见了我
Uh, Mariana came to see me yesterday... at Mike's.
是吗 她想干嘛
Yeah? What did she want?
她想谈谈...这个宝宝的事
She wanted to talk about, um, this baby.
她担心我没法照顾好她
She's concerned I can't care for her.
我们会跟玛丽安娜说让她不去打扰你
Well, we'll talk to Mariana about leaving you alone.
她跟我说她觉得我应该来求你们
She told me that she thought I should ask you
收养这个孩子
to adopt the baby.
我觉得这主意不错
And I think it's a good idea.
我觉得她该和哥哥姐姐一起长大
I think that she should grow up with her brother and sister
还有那些...
and people...
不用戒毒的家长...
parents who aren't recovering addicts...
她可以依靠的人
...who she could depend on.
我觉得真的...
So I feel really...
我希望你们收养她
I'd like you to take her.
我叫罗伯特·奎因
I'm Robert Quinn.
凯丽的父亲
Callie's father.
剧集 | 寄养家庭(2013) | 导航列表