剧集 | 寄养家庭(2013) | 导航列表
《如此一家人》前情提要...
Previously on The Fosters...
他就是利亚姆
That was Liam.
你跟我说过的那个寄养哥哥
The foster brother you told me about?
他强迫我跟他发生了关系
He forced me to have sex with him.
有时候你太过盛气凌人
You're so bossy sometimes.
-会让人有点扫兴 -盛气凌人吗
- It's kind of a turnoff. - Bossy?
艾玛 艾玛
Emma. Emma!
我女朋友也才跟我分手
My girlfriend just broke up with me too.
-她真蠢 -黑素斯在家吗
- Well, that was dumb of her. - Is Jesus home?
没在
Um... no.
他不在家 抱歉
He isn't, I'm sorry.
亲爱的凯丽 我叫索菲娅
Dear Callie, my name is Sophia.
听我爸爸说 我是你的妹妹
And according to my dad, I'm your sister.
如果你不希望我去见索菲娅 那我就不去
If you don't want me to meet Sophia, I won't.
如果你想去 那我觉得你就应该去
If you want to, I think you should.
我们能不能再见面 很快再见
Can we hang out again? Like, soon?
好哇 非常愿意
Yeah, no, I'd like that.
你最后一次和裘德说话是什么时候
When's the last time you spoke to Jude?
准确地说 他最后一次对你说话是什么时候
More specifically, when was the last time that he spoke to you?
裘德 和我说话
Jude, talk to me.
-抱歉 -不 没事
- Sorry! - No, it's fine.
还好你不是在做我以为的事
I'm just glad you weren't doing what I thought you were doing.
你以为我在干什么
What did you think I was...?
不是吧 我没有
Ew! No, I... I don't do that.
好
Ok.
早安
Morning.
你有没有觉得不知所措
Do you ever get overwhelmed
得知你人生剩下的每个早晨和晚上
knowing that you have to brush your teeth every morning
都不得不去刷牙
and every night for the rest of your life?
各位听着 我们和裘德的医师聊过了
Hey, listen, everyone. We spoke to Jude's therapist.
好消息是他身体没有任何异样
The good news is there's nothing physically wrong with him.
好吧 那他为什么不说话了
OK, so why isn't he talking?
我们不是很确定
We're not really sure,
他们认为是所谓的"选择性缄默症"
but they think it's something called selective mutism.
算是焦虑症的一种
It's a type of anxiety disorder.
-所以是他选择不说话的吗 -没那么简单
- So he's choosing not to talk? - It's not as simple as that.
这...更像是一种应对机制
It's, um, it's more like it's a coping mechanism.
那我们该怎么办
So what are we supposed to do then?
我们只能耐心点了
We all have to be patient.
尽量减少他的压力
And do our best to keep his stress level down.
我们不能太把他的沉默当回事
We're not gonna make a big deal out of his silence.
不能给他施加太大压力让他说话
We're not gonna pressure him to talk.
裘德会继续去看医生的
And Jude'll keep seeing his therapist.
如果他一直不讲话 就会有好多好事发生了嘛
A lot of good that's gonna do, if he's not talking.
有很多方式可以交流的 凯丽
There are a lot of different ways to communicate, Callie.
像妈妈说的一样 我们表现正常点就好
Like Mama said, we'll just act like business as usual...
-好啊 小子 我们... -所以...
- Hey, buddy. We, uh, just... - So, uh...
我可能今晚要迟些回来吃晚饭
Oh, um, I'm probably gonna be late to dinner tonight.
我们整个星期都要附加训练
We have extra practice all week.
我去开门 你们有约了谁吗
I'll, uh, I'll get that. Just... you guys expecting somebody?
我很以你为豪 玛丽安娜
Well, I'm really proud of you, Mariana.
你真的非常努力
You've been working really hard.
谢谢 显然我是有点太努力了
Thanks. Apparently, I'm working a little too hard.
凯特琳说我笑的太开了
Kaitlyn says my smile is way too big,
我看起来跟要教小朋友跳尊巴舞似的
and I look like I'm teaching Zumba to toddlers at the Y.
所以我要努力表现一种"中级微笑"
So I'm shooting more for a medium smile.
这算"中级微笑"吗
Is this a medium smile?
当然咯
Sure.
-嗯 算是吧 -凯丽
- Yeah, I guess so. - Callie.
门口有人找你
There's someone at the door for you.
我知道我应该发个短♥信♥什么的
I know I should've texted or something,
但我等不及送给你这个了 所以...
but I couldn't wait to give you this, so...
给你
Here.
你说过你喜欢我的外套 所以...
You said you liked my jacket, so...
-你不用... -我知道 我想送给你
- You didn't have to... - Oh, I know. I wanted to.
你怎么会知道我住哪里的
How did you even know where I live?
我在我爸的法律文件上看到了你的地址
I saw your address on some of my dad's legal papers,
然后我问玛莉索是否可以送我上学时顺便来这里
and I asked Marisol if we could drop by here on my way to school.
-玛莉索是谁 -我的保姆
- Who's Marisol? - My nanny.
现在我彻底要迟到了 所以我得走了
And now I'm totally going to be late, so I gotta go.
-你喜欢吗 -喜欢
- Do you like it? - Yeah.
嗯 当然喜欢 超美的 谢谢你
Yeah, of course. It's beautiful. Thank you.
没关系的 你要想退了完全可以去退掉
Because it's fine, you can totally return it if you want.
不 不 我超爱的
No. No, no. I... I love it.
好吧
Ok.
玛莉索真要宰了我啦
Marisol is literally going to kill me.
很快会再见哒
See you soon?
-嗯 -好
- Yeah. - OK.
裘德
Jude.
你真该看看今早索菲娅
You should have seen Sophia's face
送我礼物时候的表情
when she dropped off that gift this morning.
她超兴奋的
She was so excited.
真不知道怎么告诉她我不能再见她了
I don't know how I'm gonna tell her I can't see her anymore.
稍等 稍等
Hold up, hold up.
为什么要那样做 因为裘德吗
Why are you gonna do that? Because of Jude?
你怎么知道他想要你那样做呢
How do you even know that's what he wants?
因为我很了解我老弟 而且太显而易见了
Because I know my brother. And it's pretty obvious.
你们两个经历了太多不幸
You two have been through a lot of bad stuff.
没事的 你们只是被命运捉弄
All right, you've been jerked around,
不知道自己下一刻去哪里或呆多久
you've never known where you were gonna live or for how long.
或许他现在选择沉默
Maybe not talking is his way of feeling like
只是他掌控自己人生的一种方式
he's finally in charge of something in his life. You know?
也可能是我伤害了他
Or maybe I've just scarred him for life
他永远都不再开口说话了
and he'll never speak again.
玛丽安娜有没有告诉你我昨晚去找过你
Did, um... didn't Mariana tell you I came over last night?
-你来找过我吗 -肯定是她忘了
- You did? - I'm sure she just forgot.
有可能
Yeah, probably.
-所以 -其实不是...
- So... - Oh, it wasn't...
我只是想说 我们训练聊天的时候
I just wanted to say, when we talked at practice...
我不希望你误会我漫不经心
I don't want you to think that I don't care.
我是说 所有事情过后
I mean, I actually feel pretty awful
我真的感觉糟透了
about how everything went down.
这都是我的错 我没想过要伤害你的
It was my fault. I never meant to hurt you.
我知道 对不起
I know. And I'm sorry.
我开始觉得不舒服 甚至没有安全感
I... I started feeling all weird and insecure.
我想可能是因为
I guess I just felt like that
我还不够吸引你吧
you weren't really attracted to me.
不是这样的
That's not true at all.
可你说得没错 我确实有些蛮横
But you're right, I'm bossy.
不 我不应该对你说这种话的
No, I shouldn't have said it like that.
你很坚强 你知道自己要什么 然后努力争取
You're strong and you know what you want and you ask for it.
这没什么不好的 真的
That's not a turnoff. Not at all.
我在想
I was thinking,
也许分手本身就是个错误
maybe it was a mistake, breaking up.
康纳
Hey, Connor.
-我可以和你谈一谈吗 -当然了 请坐
- Hey. Can you talk for a minute? - Of course, have a seat.
你还好吧
Everything OK?
说实话 不太好
Um, no, not really.
我想知道我能帮裘德做些什么吗
I wanted to know, is there anything I can do to help Jude?
除了确保不让其他同学嘲笑他
Besides making sure the other kids don't make fun of him.
-其他同学嘲笑他了吗 -我不在的时候
- Are they making fun of him? - Not in front of me.
以后应该不敢了
Not anymore.
好吧 谢谢你做的一切
Well, thank you for that.
谢谢你对他的关心 你真是个好朋友
I appreciate you looking out for him, being such a good friend.
怎么了
Did something happen?
我爸爸认为裘德是同性恋
My dad thinks Jude is gay.
所以我才不能再在你家里过夜
That's why I can't spend the night at your house anymore.
我知道了
I see.
他对裘德这么说了吗
Did he say that to Jude?
没有 可是我说了
剧集 | 寄养家庭(2013) | 导航列表