剧集 | 寄养家庭(2013) | 导航列表
《如此一家人》前情提要...
Previously on The Fosters...
-我们不能这样做 -但我不会被收养了
- We can't do this. - But I'm not getting adopted.
我得考虑一下 我必须...
I have to think about this. I have to...
是因为露吗 是因为露你才不能跟我在一起吗
Is it because of Lou? Is Lou why you can't be with me?
不 是因为你 我才不能跟你在一起 凯丽
No, you're the reason why I can't be with you, Callie.
我受够了 我们结束了
I'm done. We're done.
我们自己办个舞团吧
Let's start our own dance team.
凯特琳 我退团咯
Hey, Kaitlyn. I quit.
我喜欢你 真的 你要我怎么证明给你看
I really like you. What do I have to do to prove it to you?
这毛巾到底怎么回事
What is with that towel?
天呐
Oh, my God!
安娜和我...我们一起执行一个计划
Ana and I, we're working the program together.
我只希望为肚里的宝宝
I pray I can do better for this baby
比为当初的双胞胎多付出一些
than I did for my twins.
这是我最可怕的噩梦
This is my worst nightmare.
食物都落了土 帐篷里还有虫子
Dirt in your food. Bugs in your tent.
你还一直都要出汗
You're sweating the whole time.
然后天黑了 你就会说
And then it gets dark, and you're like,
"灯在哪儿"
"Oh, where are the lights?"
但你猜怎么着 根本没有灯 为什么
But guess what, there are no lights. Why?
-因为你在露营 -我从没露营过
- Because you're camping. - I've never been.
我七年级旅行时很开心 多半时候吧
I had fun on my seventh-grade trip. Mostly.
更糟糕的是
And, to make matters worse,
我这周末要留在这里...面试舞者
I should be here this weekend... auditioning dancers.
-为什么要小声说话 -海莉在呢
- Why are we whispering? - Hayley's here.
在跟黑素斯"道别"
Saying "Goodbye" to Jesus.
-等等 怎么了 -我很生你的气
- Wait. What's wrong? - I'm mad at you.
就一个周末而已
It's just one weekend.
可这个周末我妈要出城
The one weekend my mom's out of town.
我可有大计划 赤♥裸♥裸的计划
I had big plans. Naked plans.
-那我要怎么做 -你可以说你病了
- What am I supposed to do? - You could say you're sick.
我妈妈们绝不会让我自己待在家里的
My moms would never let me stay home alone.
我就自己待在家
I'm staying home alone.
说真的 你妈妈们真的...
Seriously, your moms are so...
-好啊 亚当斯·福斯特夫人 -好 海莉
- Hey, Mrs. Adams Foster! - Hey, Hayley.
要解释一下你的门为什么关上了吗
Want to explain to me why your door is closed?
不知道 肯定是风吹上的吧
I don't know. It must have been blown shut.
肯定是因为这里充满"热空气"
Mm. Must have been all the hot air in here.
-我...该走了 -这么快吗
- I should... I should go. - So soon?
-我带你出去 -好
- I'll lead you out. - OK.
好啦 士兵们 十分钟后出发
OK, troops, we're leaving in ten minutes!
走了 快快快
Let's go! Chop-chop-chop!
我在想
Hey. So, I was thinking,
我们让孩子们把手♥机♥留在家里如何
what if we make the kids leave their phones at home?
-你想要"兵变"吗 -不 我想要他们
- Do you want a mutiny? - No, I want them to actually experience
切实体验一些事 而不要发推特或"甩臀"
something without tweeting or twerking about it.
甩臀 你知道甩臀是什么吗
Twerking? Do you know what twerking is?
是 某种社交媒体之类的
Yeah, some kind of social media thing.
这才叫甩臀
This is twerking.
真的吗 我喜欢 多扭扭
Really? I like that. Do that more often.
亲爱的 我知道你想
Honey, I know you want
这周末是一个阖家欢乐的经历
this weekend to be a big bonding experience,
-但孩子们都很着迷手♥机♥的 -好 行吧
- but the kids are addicted to their phones. - Fine. Great.
那我们把电视 电动游戏都带上 那可棒了
Then we'll take the TV with us and video games. It'll be awesome.
要不我们就让他们戒掉
Or we can just let them wean themselves off.
我们一到大自然里
And once we get out into nature,
但愿是很糟糕的接待
with hopefully very bad reception,
-我保证他们会放下手♥机♥的 -真的吗
- I bet you they'll put them down. - Oh, yeah?
姑且信了 他们要是不放下的话
Well, I will take that bet. And when they don't,
希望别是我来唱黑脸
I don't want it to fall on me to crack the whip.
不能老是你当"好妈妈"
You can't be "Nice mom" all the time.
我不是"好妈妈"
I'm not "Nice mom."
不 你就是
Yes, you are.
不然你觉得他们为什么总跟你说秘密
Why do you think they always confide in you?
没 他们...去找你了
They don't. They... They come to you.
是 他们想想让人推一把才会找我
Yeah, when they want a push.
他们想要拥抱的时候 就去找你
When they want a hug, they choose you.
我不生这个的气 本就该如此
I'm not mad about it, that's just the way it is.
-抱歉 -没事
- Sorry. - No problem.
我们正在告别
Uh, we... we were just saying goodbye.
-行啊 -整整两天呢 我怎么活得下去啊
- Yeah. - Two whole days. How will I ever survive?
史戴菲叫我把这些东西放到莉娜的车里面
Uh, well, Stef asked me to put this stuff in Lena's car.
我们要开两辆车去吗
Oh, we're taking two cars now?
对 玛丽安娜东西太多了
Yeah. Mariana has a lot of stuff, so...
对啊 多得惊人
Right. Shocker.
-需要帮忙吗 -我只...不 我没问题
- Uh, do you need help? - I'll just... No, I'm good.
好吧
OK. All right.
-怎么了 -你不好意思了
- What? - You're bright red.
没有 我没有
No, I'm not.
-我只是不是那种秀恩爱的人 -你真好笑
- I'm just not a PDA guy. - Hm... You're hilarious.
我...
I'm...
-怎么了 -为什么不讲话
- What? - Why don't we talk?
-讲什么 -不知道啊
- About what? - I don't know.
你摔跤怎么样了
How's... how's wrestling going?
挺好的
It's fine.
海莉呢 跟她怎么样啦
And... and Hayley? How are things with her?
她没什么啊
She's whatever.
你从来没提过关于青少年互助会的想法
You never said what you thought of Alateen.
你觉得有用吗 或是...
Did you find it helpful or...?
安娜怀孕了
Ana's pregnant.
所以你怀了大概十七周了
So you're approximately 17 weeks along?
应该是
Um, I think so. Uh, yeah.
你羊水没问题
Your amniotic fluid looks good.
宝宝有十一公分大了
The baby's... 11 centimeters.
大约有4.5英寸
That's about four and a half inches.
-好小 -一切状况都很好
- So small. - Everything looks perfect.
我要照几张相
I'm just gonna take some pictures.
你想知道性别吗
Would you like to know the sex?
好
Sure.
你怀了一个女儿
You're having a girl.
-女儿 -恭喜
- A girl. - Congratulations.
她眼睛长得像你
Wow. She has your eyes.
事实上 那是她的脚
Actually, those are her feet.
-你跟其他人说了吗 -没 只跟你说了
- Have you told anyone else? - No. Just you.
没经过允许你不该去互助会的
You should not have gone to that AA meeting without permission.
-我知道 -肯定会有一些...后果的
- I know. - There are gonna have to be... some consequences.
你必须要告诉妈妈吗
Do you have to tell Mom?
是 我当然会告诉妈妈
Yes. Of course I'm gonna tell Mom.
其实我觉得如果是你告诉她就好了
And actually, I think it might be nice if you told her yourself.
-我不能告诉她 -你都告诉我了
- I can't tell her. - You told me.
是 因为你不会发火
Yeah, because you don't get so mad.
不是的 我只是不会...
That is not true. I just don't...
很火爆地发火而已
...show my madness as madly.
但我会发火...我非常生气
But I get mad. I am... I am mad!
-你就不能...拜托... -不成
- Can't you...? Come... - No!
你告诉她的时候
And when you do tell her,
别跟她说...你告诉我了
just don't mention that you... that you told me.
-为什么 -因为...
- Why? - Because...
这会让她感觉好点
It'll make her feel good.
你是说安娜怀孕的事吗
That Ana's pregnant?
不 是你先去跟她坦白的事
No. That you came to her first.
那她就不会发火了 我懂了
Oh, and she won't get so mad. I get it.
这招儿不错
That's a good strategy.
你在里面干嘛呢
What are you doing in there?
你不需要那个东西的
Oh. You're not gonna need that.
为什么
Why not?
我们是豪华露营
We're glamping.
但是我们不会冷吗
Um, won't we be cold, though?
我带了双层被褥和卷发器
I brought double-down comforters and a curling iron
还有塞在车里的吹风机 一切就绪咯
剧集 | 寄养家庭(2013) | 导航列表