剧集 | 寄养家庭(2013) | 导航列表
《如此一家人》前情提要
Previously on The Fosters...
我给安娜钱让她改口供
I gave the money to Ana so she'd change her story.
-你收买♥♥了她吗 -我要告诉检察官
- You bribed her? - I'll tell the D.A.
我要一万美元
I want $10,000.
那个可恶的女人 我要杀了她
That freaking woman. I could kill her.
你要尽可能躲那个女人远远的
You are gonna stay as far away from that woman as possible.
安娜·古铁雷斯失踪的那晚
You saw Ana Gutierrez in an argument
你看到她跟人争吵了对吗
the night that she went missing?
-是他吗 -对 就是他 没错
- Is this the guy? - Yeah, this is the guy.
唐纳德不是我的亲生父亲吗
Donald isn't my dad?
根据出生证明来看不是
Not according to the birth certificate.
上面写着罗伯特·奎因
It says Robert Quinn?
除非经罗伯特·奎因签署同意
Until there is signed consent from Robert Quinn,
收养凯丽·雅格布之事被驳回
the adoption of Callie Jacob is denied.
我说过我会直接敲你的要害
Told you I was gonna hit you where it hurt.
有几处骨头粉碎性骨折
Your bones are shattered in several places.
-需要进行手术 -他是演奏钢琴的啊
- He's gonna need surgery. - He's a pianist.
我们现在是要确保他的手还能用
Our concern right now is making sure he can still use it at all.
在做什么
What are you doing up?
睡不着 你呢
Can't sleep. You?
我记得你以前睡不着常常跟我一起
I remember when you used to crawl into bed with me
在床上爬来爬去
when that happened.
对 我看今晚还是放过你吧
Yeah, I thought I'd, uh, spare you tonight.
然后你就摆个大字在边上睡着了
Hm. Then you'd end up sprawled out sideways,
你的脚放在我头下面 一整晚都踢我的脸
your feet next to my head, kicking me in the face all night long.
我明明记得是你的头老撞我的脚
See, I remember it as you headbutting my feet, actually.
是吗 那妈妈会狠心地用肋骨撞你的手肘吗
Really? Then Mama would viciously attack your elbows with her ribs?
是吗
Really?
真不好意思 听起来被打得很惨
Yeah. Sorry about that. Sounds terrible.
挺好的
It was pretty nice.
想想以前的事 让人很有安全感
Back when that was all it took to make you feel safe.
感觉怎么样了
How's it feel?
还是那样
About the same.
还是没感觉
Still numb?
如果我
What if I, um...
不能再像以前一样
...can't ever play again...
弹钢琴 怎么办
...like I used to?
宝贝 别那么想
Honey, don't think like that.
不要那么想 好吗
You can't think like that, OK?
你只要一直去尝试 坚持下去
You just have to keep trying, keep at it, you know?
千万别放弃你的梦想 听到了吗
Don't you ever give up on your dream, you hear me?
我们没橘子了吗
We don't have any oranges?
对不起 我把最后一个拿了
Sorry. I think I took the last one.
面包也没了 什么都没了
And the bread? All we have are the ends.
活生生上演《饥饿游戏》啊
This is like The Hunger Games.
你知道这套书跟食物无关吧
You do know those books aren't actually about food, right?
对不起 孩子们 我保证我今天会去超♥市♥买♥♥
Sorry, guys, I'll hit the market today, I promise.
-早上好 -早上好 我们没...
- Good morning. - Morning. Are we out of...?
什么都没了
Everything!
培根 我们还有培根 吃点培根吧
Bacon, we've got bacon. Have some bacon. Come on.
我昨晚就装好了
I made it last night.
今晚全都回家吃饭啊
I want everybody home for family dinner tonight.
下午五点 没问题吧
Five P.M. Yes?
-摔跤还没练习完呢 -我不跳舞了吗
- Wrestling won't be done...- What about dance?
那六点呢 谁有问题
Do I hear six P.M.? Anybody?
我要上班 我在那儿跟达芙妮一起吃
I have work, I was just gonna eat there with Daphne.
但我还是回来吃吧
But I will eat here instead.
我要跟康纳去打击练习场
Um, I'm supposed to go to the batting cages with Connor.
打击练习场 打棒球吗
Batting cages, as in baseball?
是 康纳和他爸爸老去
Yeah, Connor and his dad go all the time.
而且他们邀请我也去
And they invited me.
我觉得不错 宝贝
I think that's great, sweetheart.
我都不知道你玩棒球呢
I never knew you were a baseball guy.
我还没怎么玩过
I haven't really played that much.
但谁知道呢 也许我打得很好呢
But who knows, maybe I'm really good.
-对 也许呢 -玩得高兴就好 宝贝
- Yeah, maybe. - Just have fun, baby, that's all that counts.
妈妈 我想了一下你昨晚说的话
So, Mom, I was thinking about what you said last night.
就是不要放弃的那番话
About not giving up?
-对 -我想去做手术
- Right. - And I think I want the surgery.
去修复神经性损伤
Try to repair the nerve damage.
好吧
OK. Um...
医生说手术过程会很困难和复杂
The doctor said that it's a difficult and complex procedure.
如果结果不如预期
And if things don't go as hoped,
你的手可能会更糟
your hand could actually get worse.
对 我是说 她说有机会痊愈
Yeah, I mean, she said there's a chance of that.
也说了如果手术造成损伤
She also said that if the surgery did cause damage,
会是永久性的损伤
that it could... it could actually be permanent.
你现在已经恢复了95%的机能了
You've got almost 95 percent function now.
已经比医生的预期好很多了
That's better than the doctors even hoped.
但是如果我想弹钢琴
But if I'm gonna play piano,
我要百分百的痊愈才行
though, I need 100 percent.
所以我想试试
So I'd like to give it a shot.
所以都同意吗 没问题吧
So we agreed? You're good?
没问题 这是正确的做法
Yeah. It's the right call.
-好吧 -好
- Ok. - Ok.
-我会跟布兰登说 -好
- I'll let Brandon know. - OK.
还跟他说 如果他想过来
Oh, and tell him if he wants to come by,
随时欢迎
that, you know, I'm here.
-好的 -行 那我去洗个澡
- I will. - OK. Gotta hit the shower.
-就不送你了 -好
- Let yourself out? - Yeah.
感谢你允许我像这样打扰了你们的生活
Thanks a lot for letting me barge in like this.
非常感谢
Appreciate it.
-没事 -好的
- Oh, no worries. - OK.
有些事我想问你
You know, there's something I wanted to ask you,
布兰登跟我说在他被打之前一天的晚上
something Brandon told me about the night before he was attacked.
麦克喝醉了吗
Mike was drinking?
是啊 那天他喝了一点
Yeah. He had a little slip,
不过那天起他就不喝了 每天都去戒酒会
but he's been sober ever since, going to meetings every day.
那就好 对他有好处
Oh, that's great. Good for him.
布兰登说他打架了
Brandon said that he was in a fight.
是啊 我猜是吧
Yeah, I guess so.
当时他昏过去了所以什么都不记得了
He blacked out so he didn't really remember anything.
天呐
Oh, gosh...
但你发现他的时候他手上都是血吗 那真是
But there was blood on his hands when you found him? That's...
只有一点血 他很好
A little. He was fine.
-那是他的血吗 -史戴菲
- Was it his blood? - Stef.
如果你想知道麦克的戒酒状况 你得去问他
If you have questions about Mike's sobriety, you have to ask him.
当然 你说得对 对不起
Of course. Of course I should. You're right. Sorry.
谢谢你的咖啡 非常感谢
Thank you so much for the coffee. Appreciate it.
好了 裘德 盯紧球 小子
All right, Jude, just keep your eye on the ball, buddy.
你得习惯 站那别动 孩子
Takes a little getting used to. Just hang in there, kid.
你可能要抓紧些球棒才行
Um, you might wanna hang on to the bat a little tighter too.
来 再拿一根 好吗
Here, grab another one, all right?
康纳 来
Hey, Connor, let's go, come on.
扔个代币进去 来看看你的本事 小子
Throw a token in there, let's see what you got. Come on, buddy.
我们今年讲过什么来着
What'd we talk about this year?
平衡和力矩
Balance and torque.
没错 来吧 看看你学得怎么样
That's right, come on. Let's go! See what you got.
你的头到处乱晃
Hey, your head's moving all over the place,
像这样 你到处晃
like this. You're all over.
康纳 以后脚为轴 像这样轴移
Connor, pivot the back foot. Pivot like this. Pivot.
好多了
That's better.
就这样 漂亮一击 干得好
Hey, way to go. Nice hit. Good job.
前脚每次都要落在同一位置
Look, that front foot's gotta land in the same place every time.
-我脚打滑 -别找借口 快
- It slipped. - No excuses! Come on!
你是怎么回事
Hey, what's the matter with you?
你今天注意力完全不集中
Your focus is all over the place today.
要续水吗 苏打水吗
Need a refill? A soda?
这是杯香草奶昔
Uh, it's a vanilla shake.
对哦 奶昔我们是不续的
剧集 | 寄养家庭(2013) | 导航列表