剧集 | 寄养家庭(2013) | 导航列表
-对吧 -没有 我只是有很多作业要做
- Didn't we? - I wasn't rude. I just have a lot of homework.
现在还有很多
I still do.
好吧
Ok.
我只是想把这个先做完
I just, I want to get this project done.
乐队有时候会去那么个地方排练
Oh, uh, the band also has this place they rehearse sometimes,
好像把那里叫做排练场
I think it's called the Woodshed.
他们明天放学后想带我一起 可以吗
Anyway, they wanna take me after school tomorrow. That cool?
可以 只要你把作业写完了
Yeah, as long as your homework's finished.
我这边没什么问题
It's fine with me.
好了 你继续加油吧
OK. You hang in there.
我都等不及拥有妊娠中期带来的
I cannot wait for the supposed burst of energy
所谓的旺盛精力了
that comes with the second trimester.
我刚看到书里写有这么回事
I was just reading that that's a thing.
告诉我有这么回事
Please tell me that's a thing.
确有其事
That's a thing.
-你看 已经能看出来了 -看啊
- Look, I'm already showing. - Oh. Look at that.
怎么了
What?
我恐怕麦克可能跟
I'm afraid Mike might have had something to do
安娜的失踪有关
with Ana's disappearance.
什么 你怎么会这么想
What? Why would you even think that?
我在她住的中转屋问过一位目击者
I spoke to a witness at the halfway house where she was staying,
他说她失踪那晚看见麦克在吼她
and he said he saw Mike yelling at her the night she disappeared.
史戴菲 就因为麦克酒瘾复发并吼了她
Stef, just because Mike fell off the wagon and yelled at her,
又不能说明他伤害了她
doesn't mean he hurt her.
她真的很招人厌的
I mean, she's a really easy person to yell at.
我也在她清醒时吼过她
Hell, I've yelled at her sober.
我没告诉你 达妮找到麦克时
I didn't tell you this, but when Dani found Mike,
他手上有血迹 他说他在酒吧打架
he had blood on his hands. He said he'd been in a bar fight.
你都不能确定
Well, look, you don't even know
安娜是否受了伤 或者她人在哪
if Ana's hurt or where she even is.
有人
They, uh...
有人找到了一个无名氏
They found a Jane Doe
基本符合对安娜的描述
that sort of vaguely fits Ana's description,
但无法确定身份
but they can't make a positive ID.
我查了她的牙医记录
So I tracked down her dental records,
还没把它交给法医
but I have not turned them over to the coroner...
因为无名氏的死被认定是谋杀
...because Jane Doe's death was ruled a homicide,
如果是安娜 麦克就和这起凶杀有关
and if it is Ana, I could very well be linking Mike to a murder.
史戴菲 拜托
Oh, Stef, come on. I mean...
你了解麦克 我也了解麦克
You know Mike. I know Mike.
我毫无保留地相信他 我把孩子托付给他
I trust him implicitly. I trust him with our kids.
他不可能做那种事的
He's not capable of something like that.
麦克为了保护家人什么都做得出来
Mike would do anything to defend his family.
她威胁我们 莉娜 她威胁我们大家
She was threatening us, Lena, she was threatening all of us.
人 你永远不知道他们有能力做什么
People... You never know what they're capable of doing,
相信我 尤其在合适的环境下
trust me, especially given the right circumstances.
亲爱的 我觉得
Well, honey, I think that...
你要把那些记录交给他们
...you have to turn over those records.
无论如何 你要知道真♥相♥
Either way, you need to know the truth.
-还有多远 -那取决于你还想走多远
- How much further? - Well, it depends how far you wanna go.
我以为我们是要去训练场
Well, I thought we were going to, like, the Woodshed.
训练场并不是一个地方 更像是...
The Woodshed isn't really a place, it's more a...
说不好 一种心境吧
I don't know, a state of mind.
那是什么意思
What's that supposed to mean?
爵士音乐家们过去常这么做
It's something jazz musicians used to do.
花些时间远离平常生活 尝试些新东西
Get away from your life for a little while, mix things up,
摆脱纷扰 真正沉浸于音乐之中
get rid of distractions, really get into a piece of music.
我之前从没听说过
I've never heard of that before.
等等 我竟然给"音乐大♥师♥"上了堂课
Wait, did I just school Mr. Music on something?
对高中辍学生来说还真不赖
Not bad for a high school dropout.
就这了
All right.
你们想从哪开始
OK, so where do you wanna start?
看这风景 别错过了
Look at this view. You're missing it.
是很美 我们怎么计划的
Yeah. It's nice. What are we thinking...?
说真的 别总是强迫自己
I mean it! Seriously, quit trying to force it.
-能活在当下吗 -这些也许能帮你
- Can't we just be in the moment? - These might help.
不 谢谢 我不太喜欢吃布朗尼
Oh, no, thanks. I'm not really a brownie guy.
不 兄弟 这些是特制的布朗尼
Uh, no, dude. These are special brownies.
随便你老兄 不过我们一些最棒的曲子
It's up to you, man, but some of our best stuff
都是这种情况下写出来的
was written up here like this.
来嘛 给"幽怨的布兰登"放个假
Come on, give "Brooding Brandon" a day off.
是啊 引用伟大的鲍勃·马利的一首歌♥
Yeah, to quote the great Bob Marley,
《莫忧伤 要快乐》
"Don't Worry, Be Happy"
事实上 是鲍比·麦克菲林写了这首歌♥
Actually, it was Bobby McFerrin who wrote that song.
马利在81年就死了
Yeah, Marley died in '81
这首歌♥80年代末才有的
and that song came out in the late '80s.
它是登上排行榜榜首的
It was actually the first a cappella song
第一首无伴奏歌♥曲
to reach number one on the charts,
说起来真够厉害的
which is pretty cool.
兄弟 相信我 你需要这个
Dude, trust me. You need this.
非常需要
Bad.
-嘿 我... -我正想你呢
- Hey. Hey, so, I... - I was just thinking about you.
有没有什么地方咱俩可以谈谈的
Is there someplace you and I can go and talk?
为什么 你要跟我分手吗
Why? Are you breaking up with me?
不 不是
No, no!
不过 跟你说实话
But, to be honest with you,
正式来说 我觉得我们还不是男女朋友
I didn't really think we were together, you know, officially.
我们当然是男女朋友了
Of course we were together.
我没有勾搭其他人
I wasn't hooking up with anyone else.
-你有吗 -没有
- Were you? - No.
我感觉你懂我
I feel like you get me.
比我朋友还要理解我
Even more than my friends.
你看到我真实的一面
Like, you see the real me.
我在想...
I've been thinking...
我们应该公开关系
I think we should tell people.
我们能再保密一段时间吗
Do you think we can keep this on the DL just a little bit longer?
我不想伤害艾玛的感情
I don't wanna hurt Emma's feelings.
我们毕竟刚刚分手
I mean, we just broke up.
我想给她点时间...
I want give her some time to...
我以为是她提的分手
I thought she broke up with you.
这事很复杂
It's complicated.
她有点想跟我复合
She kind of wants to get back together.
我只是不想让她更难过了
I just don't want her to feel any worse.
-可以吗 -好吧
- Is that cool? - OK.
行吧 我懂的 没事
Yeah, sure. I get it, no biggie.
我们等等再说
We wait.
没有你
There's no me...
就没我
without you.
你在这圈子里
You're the glue...
就是粘合剂
in this zoo.
你是我的宝贝
Be my boo.
讨厌 这里不应该很安全的吗
Haters! This is supposed to be a safe space.
难以置信 我觉得好难受
Ugh! I can't believe how messed up I feel.
-后劲儿太大 -靠 我也是
- That was hella strong. - Yeah, damn. Me, too.
你感觉如何 老大
How you holding up, Keys?
-什么 -你感觉如何
- What? - How you holding up?
给 喝点水吧
Here. Have some water.
我们玩个游戏吧
Let's play a game.
我说一个词 然后你
I'll say a word and you say the first thing
-说出脑海里浮现的第一个词 -行
- that comes to your mind. OK? - OK.
海洋
Ocean.
盐
Salt.
天空
Sky.
云
Clouds.
爱
Love.
不要思考 爱
Don't think about it. Love.
欲望
Lust.
性
Sex.
愧疚
Guilt.
听到爱你就想到欲望
You associate love with lust,
剧集 | 寄养家庭(2013) | 导航列表