剧集 | 寄养家庭(2013) | 导航列表
-谁的规矩 -我的规矩 我给我儿子定的规矩
- Whose rules? - Mine, my rules, for my son.
他违反了规矩 知道吗 所以我惩罚他
And he violated them, OK? And I punished him.
您知道"恶霸"的定义吗
Do you know the definition of bullying?
康纳没有欺负你儿子
Connor doesn't bully your son.
威胁他 散播谣言
Making threats, spreading rumors,
用肢体和言语攻击别人
attacking someone physically or verbally
故意将某人从团队里排挤出去
or excluding someone from a group on purpose.
康纳是为裘德出头的
Connor stands up for Jude.
我没有在说康纳
I'm not talking about Connor.
我在说您呢 您才是那个"恶霸"
I'm talking about you. You are the bully.
我跟他说了如果我们住一个帐篷 他爸会生气的
I told him his dad would be angry if we shared a tent.
一部分责任在我 我...
I'm partly to blame. I...
我知道他不想让康纳来这里过夜
I knew he didn't want Connor spending the night here,
但我以为...
but I guess...
我只是觉得他不对 很可笑
I just think he's wrong and ridiculous.
也许我们不该做朋友
Maybe we shouldn't be friends.
不 不该这样说的
No, that is not the answer.
那你觉得是真的吗 他没有打康纳吗
So, do you think it's true, that he didn't hit Connor?
我认为他没有打他的脸
I don't think he hit him in the face.
我不想让你担心
Look, I don't want you to worry.
好吗
Ok?
我来处理这个事
I'm dealing with this.
好 上楼做作业去吧
OK, go up and do your homework.
也许他们不该做朋友
Maybe they shouldn't be friends.
什么 你为什么这么说
What? Why would you say that?
他们年级的孩子家长
There are other kids in his grade
有些还是很开明友善的
who have parents who are progressive and kind.
那就让"恶霸"取胜 让康纳受罪吗
So the bully wins and Connor suffers.
他已经在受罪了
He's already suffering.
也许你想去教育他爸反而让事情变得更糟
And maybe trying to educate his dad is just making things worse.
有时候我的工作
Well, sometimes it's my job
不但要教育孩子 还要教育他们的家长
to educate the parents as well as the kids.
他几乎是裘德拥有的唯一的朋友了
And he's practically the only friend that Jude has.
是 但这样不好 裘德需要更多的朋友
Yeah, which isn't great. Jude needs more friends.
你什么时候这么轻易就服输了
When have you ever backed down from a fight?
咱就假定是学校里另一个孩子
Let's say this was another kid at school.
你会怎么对他的家长说
What would you tell his parents?
如果我们不对抗恶霸 教育民众的话
That if we didn't stand up to bullies and try to educate people
我们就不会有民权和婚姻平等了
we wouldn't have civil rights and marriage equality.
好吧 新校长怎么说
OK. How's the new principal?
比你更支持我
More supportive than you.
我在里面呢
I'm in here!
我只要拿点指甲油
I just need to grab some nail polish.
帅帅哒
Nice look.
拿了指甲油赶紧出去
Take the nail polish and get out.
是樱桃红还是薄荷绿呢 你觉得呢
Hmm, what do you think? Cherry red or mint green?
爷不关心 都拿走吧
I don't care. Take them all.
拜托 这毛巾到底怎么回事
Seriously, what is with that towel?
天呐 妈妈会宰了你的
On my God! Moms are going to kill you!
-只要你不告诉他们就不会 -我就要告诉他们
- Not if you don't tell them. - Oh, I'm telling them.
不 不 不
No. No! No! No! No! No!
你想要什么
What do you want, huh?
你想要什么才肯封口
What do you want to keep your mouth shut?
我知道你有事相求
I know you want something.
快请进
Hey. Uh, come on in.
考虑到以往的情况 我要在场
Considering what's happened, I'd like to be present.
没事
It's fine.
我去里屋
I'll be in the other room.
坐吧
OK, sit down.
你染发了
You changed your hair.
是的
Oh, uh, yeah.
很好看
It nice.
史戴菲 我要感谢你和莉娜
So, Stef, I want to thank you and Lena
给我这个机会
for allowing me to do this.
这是他俩的决定
It was their choice.
谢谢你
Well, thank you.
真不知道该从何开始
I don't really know exactly where to start.
我...
I, um...
我列了一个清单
I... I made an inventory.
这是毒品互诫会的说法
It's what they call it in AA.
单子上列举了我对你们做过的所有错事
It's basically just a list of all the terrible things I did to you
和你们儿时及最近我又如何辜负了你们
and ways I let you down when you were little and recently.
写了很多
It's long.
这清单太长了
It's too long.
我...
I think what I...
真正要说的是...
...what I really want to say...
我最羞愧的是...
...what I'm most ashamed of...
我爱嗑药酗酒胜过我爱你们
...is that I loved getting high more than I loved you.
并不是因为你们不可爱
And it wasn't because you weren't lovable.
你们都是很招人爱的孩子
You were beautiful children
只是遇到了我这个没用的妈妈
who just got a really raw deal with me as your mother.
我感激上帝 它为你们找到了两个好妈妈
I'm just so grateful that God found you two great moms
她们爱你们 无微不至地照顾你们一如生母
who could love you and take care of you the way I should have.
这种情况下我们应该写信给地区管理人
What we do in these cases is to write a letter to the district
以及州教♥育♥部♥
as well as the State Department of Education.
学生参与恐吓才这么做 现在可是在说家长
For students engaged in bullying. We're talking about a parent.
这位家长散布谣言 还参与排挤学生
Who is spreading rumors and participating in exclusion.
我们不能肯定除了他儿子他还对别人说过
We don't know that he's told anyone but his son and...
我啊 你也在场
Me, in your presence...
他说他认为裘德是同性恋
That he believes Jude is gay.
他没说"认为" 他说的是"肯定是"
He didn't say "believes." He said "is."
他也说他对此没有意见
He also said he doesn't have a problem with it.
他不允许儿子在学校组织监督的旅行中
He won't allow his son to share a tent with Jude
和裘德共用一个帐篷
during a school supervised trip.
但他俩在帐篷里 可没人监督
But they weren't supervised, in the tent.
你什么意思
What are you suggesting?
我没什么意思
I'm not suggesting anything.
所有男孩女孩在帐篷里都不受监督
None of the boys or girls were supervised in their tents.
裘德也没说过他是同性恋
And Jude has not said he's gay.
我们也没有权利给别人贴标签
And no one has the right to label anyone.
我同意 就因为家长限制儿子与谁交往
I agree. And we don't have the right to label the parent as a bully
以及在什么情况下交往
because he has rules about who he allows his son to socialize with
我们根本无权认为他是个"恶霸"
and under what conditions.
-我不同意 -作为家长 你有权那么做
- I disagree. - As a parent you have that right.
但作为本校的副校长
But as Vice Principal of this school it's a conflict of interest
你利用职权进行报复是存在利害冲突的
for you to use your position to retaliate.
报复
Retaliate?
只能这么理解
That's how it could be construed.
我们学校经不起被起诉
And we can't afford to get sued.
那利用我作为家长的职责如何
How about I just use my position as a parent then?
你应该先问我发生了什么事
You should have asked me what happened.
我问过你 你什么都不愿讲
I did. You wouldn't talk about it.
我不想告诉你 我爸爸还在...
I didn't want to tell you that my dad still...
-...打我 -对不起
- ...spanks me. - I'm sorry.
我只是
I just...
我知道被打
I know what it's like to get hit
又不能向人倾诉是什么感觉
and feel like you can't tell anyone.
你没跟你妈说我们做过什么吧
You didn't tell your mom what we did?
你说了吗
Did you?
没有
No.
你们有什么要跟我说的吗
So is there anything you want to say to me?
没关系 告诉我你们怎么想的
It's OK, you can tell me how you feel.
实话实说
You can be honest.
玛丽安娜
Mariana?
我了解你 我知道你一定有话跟我说
I know you, I know you must have something you want to say to me.
你不了解我 你对我一点都不了解
You don't know me. You don't know anything about me.
要我实话实说是吗 我毫无感觉
You want me to be honest? I feel nothing.
我看着你 你对我毫无意义
I look at you and you're nothing.
你只是个非常可悲的路人
You're just a very sad stranger.
我说完了 去外面等你们
I'm done. I'll wait outside.
剧集 | 寄养家庭(2013) | 导航列表